AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone like Zoids?

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 07:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Did anyone like Zoids?

I know I did, I just liked the Shadowfox because it was the cool looking one
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

Junior Member Inu-Yasha11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Inu-Yasha11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2005 02:23 PM
    Threads

eh i did like them but now there lame

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 10:49 PM
    Threads

I Loved Them And The Show When It Was Knew To Me But Know Thet Ive Seen It All I Dont Like It As Much.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 08:44 PM
    Threads

It wasn't even very good but i still loved it, i still like it now but i don't watch it anymore, and it's all about Raven and the Geno-saurer i think it's called (the evolved t-rex one)
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:22 AM
    Threads

I liked it....my favorite was Raven..and i loved the Geno-Breaker.....<caused total destruction....that was just plain cool>

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

which zoids are we talking about?

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 04:03 PM
    Threads

Default My opinion...

I thought that the Chaotic Century was the best one. I didn't like the season with Bit and Liger Zero and such. Anywho, yeah, I obsessed over CC.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 08:44 PM
    Threads

That's the one, Geno-Breaker

which zoids are we talking about?
    Do you mean actual zoids or series?
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i liked both of those series. but i agree i liked cc better

Master_cool MasterMind will become famous soon enough MasterMind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2005 01:56 PM
    Threads

i liked the the show it was pretty cool it was cool to watch in the morning befor i go to school

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i could never get up in time to watch the whole thing. then on saturdays i always missed it. cause i never got up in time. i don't remember the names of the characters on cc. can anyone remind me?

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Let's see how well my memory serves me...

Van was the main character
    Fiona was the cute little Zoidian girl
    Zeke was the oganoid that was the thing that looked like a dinosaur
    Irvine was a thief, wanting to steal Zeke, but ended up giving up
    Moonbay was the black chick who thought she could sing!
    Raven was the main bad guy, but I don't like to refer to him as that...hehe
    Shadow was Zeke's organoid
    Rudolf was a prince...

Umm...Those are all the ones I have off the top of my head!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi-chan
    Let's see how well my memory serves me...

Van was the main character
    Fiona was the cute little Zoidian girl
    Zeke was the oganoid that was the thing that looked like a dinosaur
    Irvine was a thief, wanting to steal Zeke, but ended up giving up
    Moonbay was the black chick who thought she could sing!
    Raven was the main bad guy, but I don't like to refer to him as that...hehe
    Shadow was Zeke's organoid
    Rudolf was a prince...

Umm...Those are all the ones I have off the top of my head!
    thanks icouldn't remember for the life of me. my fav character was irvine. he was pretty awsome.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No problem...I liked Irvine a lot, too...But I have to say that I loved Raven! YAY RAVEN!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what happened in the end of cc? i missed it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sad to say, but I missed it as well...Even if I didn't, I doubt that I would remember.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

why did they take it off t.v. any way? i don't even think they did finish the series.

Master_cool MasterMind will become famous soon enough MasterMind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2005 01:56 PM
    Threads

the older one they did im telling you that much and that was the good one

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I only saw a few episodes of that, then I missed like five episodes of it because I was down at my Dad's who has no Cartoon Network! So after missing a week's worth...Yeah, I kind of thought that I'd see it when they re-ran the episodes...THEY DIDN'T DO IT!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi-chan
    I only saw a few episodes of that, then I missed like five episodes of it because I was down at my Dad's who has no Cartoon Network! So after missing a week's worth...Yeah, I kind of thought that I'd see it when they re-ran the episodes...THEY DIDN'T DO IT!
    which one was that?

Junior Member elktrknachos is on a distinguished road elktrknachos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 02:42 PM
    Threads

shadow fox was awesome beecause it was fast as hell

Member FalseReality is on a distinguished road FalseReality's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2005 01:33 PM
    Threads

We shall kill Heath!!!! Stupid noors!
    "Sometimes I want to just pull the trigger and slowly drift away"

"Kill me slow, but make it burn, so I can watch my life slowly fade away."

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 02:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

I loved the Zoids series!!!! The first one with team Blitz was awesome!!!!! I even made my own Zoid!!!! I have a very big imagination!!!!! I call my Zoid the Storm Raynos!!!!! I call it the Storm Raynos because it is a Fuzor!!!!! The Fuzor series was good too!!!!! My fuzor is a mix of the Storm Sworder and the Raynos!!!!! Two flying Zoids!!!!! The Storm Sworder for you people who don't know It is the white Zoid that had the blades on the Wings!!!!! The Raynos is the green Zoid that the kid in the first series piloted!!!!! His name was Jamie!!!!! I would love to have a Zoid of my very own!!!!! It would be so awesome to pilot a machine and fight in it!!!!! It is just so cool to think of the possibilities it would bring!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that sounds really good. i didn't like the fuzors(sp) that much didn't keep my attention

Junior Member thomas is an unknown quantity at this point thomas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2005 08:17 AM
    Threads

I like the old series of zoids

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information