AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The ultimate question, Cloud vs. Squall

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 08:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

well my cloud has top stats and ultima wepon and when your hp decreses your attack gos with it

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

As if any of my 3 characters were below level 99, youve got to be kidding me. ><

I clocked about 100 hours on that game and im 100% certain that for Cloud's "Ultima Weapon" the amount of damage dealt is related to the proportion of current HP to max HP. His blade goes from white to transparent purple when he gets weak for a reason. And thats the one.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Okay then, it must be the version of FF7 you have... you can be right about the europe version... because things are different in some versions.. so... yea.. whatever...

Signature brought to you by Balance.

The Grand Master macus alexander has a little shameless behaviour in the past macus alexander's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

same here

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Id hate to be pushy about this, but i cant believe this obvious fact about his weapon isnt known to some people. Well anyway, i did a quick search and found evidence to back up my claim.

Oh yeah, ff7 has way more cheats than ff8, actually im not sure if ff8 even had cheats.

"CLOUD STRIFE - ULTIMA WEAPON
    You can get the Ultima Weapon by defeating none other than the Ultima Weapon ( surprise! ) that flys around the world map in Disc 2/3. First, he will be at Junon. Crash the Highwind at it a couple of times and you'll battle him. He'll run away after a while, and you'll have to fly around to find him again. After 3-4 battles he'll go to Cosmo Canyon. Beat him, and the weapon is yours! The power of the Ultima Weapon depends on Cloud's HP. The higher the percentage of HP Cloud has, the more powerful the Ultima Weapon becomes. "

source: http://www.midnite-angel.net/ffdg/ff7/ff7ultimate.html

....oh, and ive looked this up from all different sites heaps of times when i was still playing, and not once has a site mentioned this alledged difference between us and euro versions your honour *flicks tv channel away from law & order*
    Last edited by /Aifa|; 02-25-2005 at 05:11 AM.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

First of all, That is someones fanpage.. not official site of FF... So theres no solid proof. And, again.. I will say.. that has NEVER happened to me.. No matter how many times Cloud got weak with his HP decreasing, my attack was still the same.. Simple as that... It just is.. it may have happened to you, but it didn't to me... and I asked some people too, that have played FF7.. and they also said it has never happened to them... Ever... So whatever, it could be your version of FF7.. Can we just leave it at that... @_@

If this is still gonna go on.. I'm just gonna play along and pretend you're right. So yuhh.. Sure. This is getting ridiculous anyway.. I'm not gonna take my word back though.
    Last edited by Missy; 02-25-2005 at 05:36 AM. Reason: messed up

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, if some people get different things happening in their copies of ff7 then this arguement isnt valid anymore. case closed *kicks tv into wall* *law & order theme music cuts out*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im more of a csi fan my self but any way it is true clouds wepon decreses with his hp it is true! so squall will win in sword to sword cloud magic v magic and squall in gf v gf

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I dunno, triple magic in ff8 can be deadly *ducks*

And no csi!!! theres no crime scene here!!....yet.^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it depend what magic you use 3x apocolips is ok

Junior Member jordan blubaugh can only hope to improve jordan blubaugh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2005 11:13 AM
    Threads

Thumbs up

you know cloud will win

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe squall might win because he's strong

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thats the point of this thread to see who would win!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, its kind of interesting to note that jordan here has graced his first 2 posts on AF in this destructive thread. What a good first impression we've made. ^^

And i dunno about you, but anytime i used magic in both games, im pretty sure i always got 9999 damage. This is at lv 100/99 of course and discluding the dumb combinations like fire vs water or something.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thats not hard to answer CLOUD duh

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but on the other hand squall does pull out a can of whoop once in a while

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

squall cloud, cloud squall...whats the diff they're both hardcore

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Triple post!? Well, its too late for him now. We've influenced him too much.^^

Try not to sit on the fence for too long, especially if it means posting like that....its kinda against the rules.

...And yeah, obviously im rooting for Squall.

Junior Member kai_vforce is on a distinguished road kai_vforce's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2005 11:22 AM
    Threads

cloud will win

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cloud cloud cloud

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe squall

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it might just be a tie

big boss samuel is on a distinguished road samuel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2005 10:52 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    Damn that is a hard decision, why did I do that to myself, but I would have to say Cloud, just because he has the Omnislash attack.
    yeah the omnislash kicks everyone down.

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

Default Cloud

Cloud would destroy that other pansy!

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

I have to say Cloud.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Closed Thread

Thread Information