AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: zelda new and old titles

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    I knew all of those things, but you gave me no good reason to change my mind on the way I see the game. Those are the reasons you like it but they aren't what I was looking for, those are just personal reasons for liking the game, not game wise reasons. But thats cool how a game could effect you that much at such a young age, good for you.
    I think you missed out on what zelda is actuly about my freind. Zelda is and always has been a throw back to fairy tales in which a hero must rize up to meet his destiny. Is it a great plot no. But is it an rpg? No it is not. Zelda may share some things with other games but zelda tends to do them better plus each zelda game is really a work of art. This is aimed more at the fantastic graphics and visulas held through out the franchise. Ok basicly the reason people love theis games so is this.
    Great graphics
    great sound
    lots of heart and vision put in to all of them other then those cd-1 games
    The plot has never been a front runner for zelda but it dosent really have to the rest of the game will do one of 2 things. Consume you or disgust you and you dont get what the fuss is about. You seam to like rpg's since the lack of story seams to be a running theme in your complaints. Well apples dont taste like grapes do they? So why would an adventuer game focus on plot instead of action and puzzles it wouldent. What action game has a really great and deep plot any way? I cant think of any and i have played many games. That about sums it up.
    Last edited by Sega saturn x; 12-17-2004 at 09:49 PM.

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sega saturn X-mas
    I think you missed out on what zeld is actuly about my freind. Zelda is and always has been a throw back to fairy tales in which a hero must rize up to meet his destiny. Is it a great plot no. But is it an rpg? No it is not. Zelda may share some things with other games but zelda tends to do them better plus each zelda game is really a work of art. This is aimed more at the fantastic graphics and visulas held through out the franchise. Ok basicly the reason people love theis games so is this.
    Great graphics
    great sound
    lots of heart and vision put in to all of them other then those cd-1 games
    The plot has never been a front runner for zelda but it dosent really have to the rest of the game will do one of 2 things. Consume you or disgust you and you dont get what the fuss is about. You seam to like rpg's since the lack of story seams to be a running theme in your complaints. Well apples dont taste like grapes do they? So why would an adventuer game focus on plot instead og action and puzzles it wouldent. What action game has a really great and deep plot any way? I cant think of any and i have played many games. That about sums it up.
    so true in every way.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Senior Member IAMME is on a distinguished road IAMME's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2005 07:13 AM
    Threads

I love all the Zelda games!! Link rocks in everyone and will just own in the new Zelda game that is coming out for GCN!!

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so true man.no other character could beat link.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh and Shiek rocks too...i hope Shiek is in the next game

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

me too

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Member BloodChaos is an unknown quantity at this point BloodChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 08:38 AM
    Threads

no matter what any critics say, The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time is the best game to this date is created!
    Let the world fall beneath my bleeding heart. May the world fall in darkness at the bain of my aching soul. May the Darkness enlighten your heart and eyes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like Link in SSBM because I just like hitting anything and everything with everything in his "bag"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes it is.

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SSBM rocks!
    Let the world fall beneath my bleeding heart. May the world fall in darkness at the bain of my aching soul. May the Darkness enlighten your heart and eyes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ocarina of Time was the very first Zelda game i ever owned and its the one that got me hooked

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

omg, its darrel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dunno who Darrel is but my name is similar (Darryl) =P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1st one i played was Legend of Zelda at the age of 2.

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i wonder what instrument Link is gonna play in the new game lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by IAMME
    maybe a tuba

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

anyways, back to the more important Zelda series

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by IAMME
    i don't think he'll play a new instrument. if so he probably will have something small and light. like a flute or a piccilo(sp)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wind Waker...i didnt really get that title at first..then i played it, it has the awesomeness of Ocarina, but the same gameplay as all other Zeldas, which is good. I like the feel of all the Zelda games.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, id like to see link play a Fender strap guitar

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

only thing im looking forward to is hitting things while on the horse =D

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thatd be cool, right?

Junior Member blackkkid77 is an unknown quantity at this point blackkkid77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2004 11:50 PM
    Threads

You can beat zelda "Link to the Past" and use only 2 buttons...gay

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it would be cool but one problem....where would he keep it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dude, that NEW Zelda game foer the the gamecube..OMG ITS GONNA KICK ARSE

Closed Thread

Thread Information