AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Imaladris( War of the Gates)

Member lord_saikuya is on a distinguished road lord_saikuya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 02:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Imaladris( War of the Gates)

The ancient city of Imaldris has long been protected by the Eldars. But as the city grew larger they could no longer manage this task alone. Eventually they discovered more and more gates, each leading to a different dimension. Slowly people from the different dimensions began to live in the city and the Eldars started a school for the gifted which, in turn gave them gaurdians that could protect the city. After years of peaceful prosperity a strange and destructive man appeared in the city and began to corrupt some of the gaurdians. He rose a large army called the Malkier who are nothing but slaves because they released their name to him. For to do so is to give them power over you.
    Oh the wind in heaven, could you please stop the flow of the sky between the clouds so that we could enjoy watching these beautiful girls dancing for one more while...

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

You've been around long enough, so I asume this was aproved by Ayumi.

Anyway, what are we supposed to post in our bios?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes it was and srry but my comp crashed so its not finished.....I'll finish it as soon as possible....
    Oh the wind in heaven, could you please stop the flow of the sky between the clouds so that we could enjoy watching these beautiful girls dancing for one more while...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The ancient city of Imaldris has long been protected by the Eldars. But as the city grew larger they could no longer manage this task alone. Eventually they discovered more and more gates, each leading to a different dimension. Slowly people from the different dimensions began to live in the city and the Eldars started a school for the gifted which, in turn gave them gaurdians that could protect the city. After years of peaceful prosperity a strange and destructive man appeared in the city and began to corrupt some of the gaurdians. He rose a large army called the Malkier who are nothing but slaves because they released their name to him. For to do so is to give them power over you.
    So with the powers of the Eldars wanning and the city falling into chaos the gaurdians are struggling to push back the attackers....

Main character types:

Gate lord- Governs the different dimesions and places trustworthy people into places of power. They also act as council to these leaders...

Gate Summoners- Locate lost or unknown gates and adds them to the city network thus expanding the city. Until they open the gate for the first time no one is able to use it.

Gate Trancenders- They create the actual portals that eveyone uses to pass between dimensions... They can also destroy these portals if the need arises...

Gate Drifters- No known data about them accept that they have absoulute power over any gate known or not. They are said to be messengers of the gods.....

NOTE TO EVERYONE*
    Only about 10 spaces are avalible for drifters so i ask that you request the position from me. As for the others there needs to be at least one of each for the game to start. Also it would help if someone would please work for the Malkier. THanks...

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

Can I join?
    lord_saikuya, I'd prefere to be a gate drifter, but if necessary, I could take the role of any position that you need to be filled. If that is the case, would it be too much to ask to have more than one character?

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

Hey Saikuya, nice to see you got around to starting your own RPG. well, save me a spot in the drifters category, but I may want to be a trancender...so save me a spot and I'll decide what it'll be soon.

So fill me up to the brim...

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

may i join saikuya?
    i would prefer to be a drifter but if not just regular old haldir is fine with me
    HALDIR LIVES ON THROUGH ME
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

God of Death definently on both your questions..... Post bios for them but make sure that only one of them is a drifter......

Ummm Flame Demon I'll save em but let me know soon.....

And finaly Haldir It's up to u for know just let me know........

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whee! I got permission to be a drifter!

Name: Tanaya

Race: catgirl

Main character type: Gate drifter.

appearance: red eyes, with medium pink hair, two cat ears are placed on top of her head and she wears black clothes, usualy coverd by a vest. She stands about 169 cm.

Personality: Tanaya is a kind person, but she has a habit of speaking her mind before thinking over the words, and she's a litle single minded. She hates it when people look at her differently because of her ears, and usualy gets into fights because of that. Once you get to know her though, she can really be someone you can trust. Her ears express her emotions and tend to let people read her like an open book.

Catgirl bio: Tanaya is a catgirl, a rare breed of beings who are usualy seen as a cross between a human and a cat. While their appearance seems human (apart from their ears, wich are shaped like those of a cat, and a tail at times) they posess some of the instincts of normal cats, like sensitive hearing, increased agility and increased speed. Unfortunatly, one of their downsides is their high metabolism, wich results in great apetites. They can rank up pretty high restaurant bills when hungry. Although they don't consider themselfs human, they don't like to be looked upon as freaks and are likely to punch you if you do.

Last edited by red storm; 01-05-2005 at 03:24 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Joel Nakudosho

Weight: 126lbs

Height: 5'8"

Race: Human/Aes Sedai

Character Type: Gate Lord

Character Appearance: He has reddish-brown hair with black and blue streaks that run down to his neck. He has his right eyebrow peirced as well as his tounge, chin, and ears. He wears black most of the time but occasionally he will wear dark red or blue.

Character Describtion: Joel is a quiet person who mostly keeps to himself as far as he does'nt express feelings of any kind to anyone. He has these emotional problems of keeping everything bottled up inside till it explodes.
    Though he has this problem he is friendly with everyone. He is strong willed and will take on anything that comes his way. He does know he has limits and never underestimates anything of anyone.

Character Bios: He is part human but also part Aes Sedai for his mother came from Tar Valon and she was a Sister of the Order. His father died during a great war on Earth and his mother has been downcast from the Order and banished. He is alone now and works to improve the world for those who are coming after his lifetime.

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, Saikuya, I hope you will allow this. If not, I'll change it.

Name: Mario

Race: Human/Elf

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 160lbs

Class: Gate Drifter with the abilities of a Trancender.

Description: Mario has shoulder-length black hair and bright yellow eyes. He wears a black cloak with silver lining on the drooping sleeves and collar. He holds a staff - one end with a magical silver-blue orb to create portals/ the other with a 3' blade. the blade is sheathed with magic. Under his cloak, Mario wears a pair of baggy brown pants and a pair of brown boots. He wears an amulet on his neck (gives him the Trancender abilities) and he wears two taped band on his arms (one on each) going from his wrists to just before his elbows.

Personality: Mario is a kind person with a love of people and nature. He doesn't hold grudges, just moves on, unless something really bothers him. Mario likes to help people and likes to have many friends to help him. He likes to be around people and talk. He has a good sense of humour (sometimes inappropriate). Mario is, overall a good person. He's nice to be around. He has little past, other than he lived at home all his life and set out to help people.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think since I know you so well and Plus i know you can run a good rpg(urs is the best ive seen) Ill allow it.....ciao for today everyone,,,,

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright, here are my two characters. One is a drifter, the other is just an extra incase you need me to play another role.

Name: Marth
    Race: dragon
    Sex: male
    Height: 6ft 1
    Weight: 190lbs (muscular)
    Class: Gate Drifter

Appearence: Marth appears to be a human, except for the fact that he has blood red eyes. He has straight black hair tipped with the same red as his eyes, that is just shorter than mid-back in length. He wears a black shirt, and black, metal plated, baggy jeans. He wears a ruby amulet around his neck, attached to a chain.

Personality: Of the little that is known of this drifter, he seems to be a quiet character, who doesn't seem to express much feeling. He scares most people away with his bone chilling, and almost haunting stare...

Bio: Again, very little is known about Marth's past. He has never been heard speaking, probably because he doesn't think that anyone would listen. He drifts, not knowing where he wants to go, but probably to find a home, a place where he can live freely, and peacfully.

---------------------------------------

Name: Hiruko
    Race: human
    Sex: male
    Height: 6ft
    Weight: 170lbs (muscular)
    Class: Gate Summoner

Appearence: He has geneticlly changed eyes, making them a flashy purple. Hiruko has neon blue hair, which expresses his excentric personality. He wears a black, sleevless shirt, and black jeans. On the jeans he wears a studded belt.

Personality: Hiruko is a very excentric, energergetic, and athletic person. He's very kind and friendly, and loves having fun. He gets about 4 hous of sleep a night, and still manages to stay energetic. He makes friends with almost everyon he meets, because of his electric personality.

Bio: Nothing is known about his parents, he was left alone as a child, and ended up where his is now. He didn't have a hard time fiding a family that would take him in, and ever since he did, that's where he has been living. He has made a lot of good friends over the few years that he has lived, and he is always doing something, either with them, or alone. He seems to never take a brake, and he's always moving.

-------------------------------------

I have a question. Do these guys get into any fights, and if so, are there any weapons?
    Last edited by g0d_of_death; 12-17-2004 at 02:26 PM.

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok i'll be a drifter

Name:Haldir
    Race:Elf
    Sex:male
    Height: 6ft 5in
    Weight:165lb(semi muscular)
    Class: Gate Drifter
    Appearence: Haldir is tall with long dirty blonde hair and eyes that constantly change. He wears golden armor in a leaf like pattern(just like the armor he wears in the two towers) and he carries a long curved elven sword and hunting knife.
    Personallity: Haldir is a quiet yet commanding person, he hardly ever speaks unless needed to, it is best to make peace with this strange elf for in battle he is a fierce warrior.
    Bio: Haldir ,before he became a drifter, lived with his keen in the enchanted woods near the city. Until the forest was attacked by an unknown force. Since than he has sworn he will find and destroy that force.
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay for you god_of_death on Hiroku lets make him a gate summoner....
    BUt I need to let you guys know We proably wont start until Jan. 3 because my older brother just passed away in Iraq and we have to go to Germany as well to pick up my uncle who wants to help out with the funeral arangements....I m srr y but i have to put it on postponment

Junior Member blackkkid77 is an unknown quantity at this point blackkkid77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2004 11:50 PM
    Threads

hello!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lord_saikuya
    Okay for you god_of_death on Hiroku lets make him a gate summoner....
    BUt I need to let you guys know We proably wont start until Jan. 3 because my older brother just passed away in Iraq and we have to go to Germany as well to pick up my uncle who wants to help out with the funeral arangements....I m srr y but i have to put it on postponment
    Sorry to hear that Saikuya, I can't say I understand what you're feeling but my condolenses ayway.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ya I'm sorry too. Saikuya, be strong...you can get past this. Offer our condolences to your family as well, because I mean it when I say sorry. I know we will all be patient for your return Saikuya. And again, I'm very sorry.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm really sorry to hear that Saikuya. I too offer my condolences to you and your family. I'm sure it must be hard for you, but you can get through it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am so sorry about that. I also offer my condolences to you and your family.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You guys Im back and I plan to start first thing tommorow. Just wanted to let you know..... Yay im back...lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay! good to have you back!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Welcome back saikuya its great that your back

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Welcome back lord_saikuya. This rpg sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun. I can't wait to start. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well...how's life saikuya?
    looks like today's the day we begin...so lead us off...lol.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information