AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yu Gi Oh Duel Monsters Genex

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Yu Gi Oh Duel Monsters Genex

Please posts of your comments from Kazuki Takahashi made this new anime series?

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Servant Of The Darkness ChangeOfHeart is on a distinguished road ChangeOfHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2006 01:42 AM
    Threads

It's good so far, not as good as series 1 and 2, even with new characters, it's turned to only one character dueling nearly all the time. I like all character getting a go at duelling, the so-called best duelist in the duel academy has only dueled once so far.

You make me what to stand up
    Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Digital Plague Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 03:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChangeOfHeart
    It's good so far, not as good as series 1 and 2, even with new characters, it's turned to only one character dueling nearly all the time. I like all character getting a go at duelling, the so-called best duelist in the duel academy has only dueled once so far.
    I agree
    Shaman King Anime SK

My family is in my journal

Servant Of The Darkness ChangeOfHeart is on a distinguished road ChangeOfHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Spoiler (Of Duels to come)
    Plus the so called best student Kaiser (Ryo Marufuji) loses. But then again the person he lost to beat Judai Yuki and Professor Chronos.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Digital Plague Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 03:48 AM
    Threads

Professor Chronos! that old geezer also lost to Yuki......
    Shaman King Anime SK

My family is in my journal

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And got attacked by chickens, he doesn't seem to like Pharaoh. (One of the teacher' cat)

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Dragons

I will have to agree with you. I liek the first two seasons but as far as Awaken the Dragons I am not a huge fan of it at all. Even though the dragons themselves are pretty cool looking.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Someone beat Judai in GX? I must have missed that, since I started watching it at episode 11 ALso, I have never seen Shou's brother or Asuka duel anyone. Should be interesting in future.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaiser (Ryo) duelled in episode 8, and Asuka episode 3 (i think) both against Judai.
    Judai lost to Kaiser then lost to another person (i can't then remember there name)

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So he beat Asuka? That might explain her obvious attraction to him What was up with that duelist in like episode 15 or so where all of JUdai's monsters were like prevented from attacking her monster?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It was episode 20, Rei was the one involved in the not being able to attack thing, she was trying to impress Ryo, who she'd followed to the academia. Of course Ryo is more interested in duelling.
    I should finally be able to see this with subtitles other than waiting now. (Still need to see how many i have on DVD)
    Anyone seen episode 29, i swear Darkness looks like Asuka's lost brother.
    Last edited by ChangeOfHeart; 04-23-2005 at 03:01 AM.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But what was with that girl? It seemed at the end of that episode that she was interested in Judai. I am hoping to see it with some subtitles soon, because it is hard to figure out what they are talking about sometimes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I should be seeing it soon i have 20 subtitled episodes on DVD.
    I've seen 8 episode so far, and read the summaries for 29. It's ok so far, i really dislike Chronos now.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chronos is that blonde teacher who calls Judai "Drop-out boy" right? I hated that guy from the first time I saw him. Where did you get your eps?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Brought them from Ebay. I got episodes 14 - 20 because of the huge delay on recieving them.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pirated version eh? I just have to make guesses in the storyline, but it is still enjoyable. Personally, I like Judai better than most characters from Yu-gi-oh!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Judai rubs off on most people. Kaiser thinks he's a good duelist, Sho's learning from him. Judai always enjoys the duels, which a good thing.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But I fear it will degenerate into "save the world" kind of thing in the coming episodes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It has kind of, reading the summaries, for the last few episodes.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was able to figure that much from the key phrase "yami-no-duel"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep it's become Dark Game dominated again. And not the fake type like Titan started. (I hate that guy, i have a feeling several past characters would be very offended by him)

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Who is Titan? I have never heard of that character. Pretty much my only exposure to Yu-gi-OH! is the American butchery and the raws for GX. I hope they dont butcher that in the same way.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Titan was hired by Chronos (no surprise there). He used a fake millennium puzzle and hypontised Sho, Judai and Hayato (can tell that because Sho and Hayato disagreed on which parts of Judai and Titan disappeared during the 'shadow duel'). Basically when the real shadow game began, Titan lost. Hane Kuriboh led Judai to victory.
    Because Judai, Hayato, Sho and Asuka all went into the forbidden Dorm they were to be punished. Sho and Judai ended up in a tag team duel.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So that was just before I started catching the RAWs (the first ep I saw was part 2 of Sho/Judai vs. Para/Dox.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quite early on Genex. But the shadow games restart before episode 30. And this time it's not Chronos' fault.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Closed Thread

Thread Information