AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: realbout highschool

Senior Member dark_evo_chaos_x will become famous soon enough dark_evo_chaos_x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2005 10:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default realbout highschool

does it count as magic girl since Ryoko finds that magic pendant that takes her to the other world? Also, who's heared of it and like it? I do.
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack me," Kenshin HIimura.

The sword is a wepon for killing...
    ...The art of the sword...
    ..Is the art of killing.
    No matter what fancy words
    ...You say...
    ...Or what titles...
    ...You put to it...
    ...That is the only truth.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I know it! I keep looking for the mangas, but no shops sell them anymore! Should've picked them up when i had the chance!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

i've never heard of it. what is it about in depth?

Senior Member dark_evo_chaos_x will become famous soon enough dark_evo_chaos_x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2005 10:24 PM
    Threads

black death, try the public library.
    and I don't know how to explain it so type Realbout Highschool in google
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack me," Kenshin HIimura.

The sword is a wepon for killing...
    ...The art of the sword...
    ..Is the art of killing.
    No matter what fancy words
    ...You say...
    ...Or what titles...
    ...You put to it...
    ...That is the only truth.

Junior Member Jo-chan will become famous soon enough Jo-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 07:17 PM
    Threads

I own it...the anime... yay... once again Ebay sold it to me. I think its considered magical...? Yes, i like it...a lot.

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

Its really cool. I read only one and im hooked! LOL sounds like an advertisment!
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Member random123 is infamous around these parts random123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:56 PM
    Threads

lol i dunno if i was just lazy or blind...but i already checked in the public library where i live=_=
    You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love. You can't help but sigh when you see to people kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go over board and believe in a small steady relationship at first so that it can grow. You also like to think that you can have that kiss that puts you into a portal and you can't get back until he/she stops.
    Death.....
    its a beautiful thing...

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess i'll check my library but i doubt they have for some reason! I'll check anyway though xD

Junior Member Jo-chan will become famous soon enough Jo-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 07:17 PM
    Threads

Like I said, "Ebay!"

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I dont like to order on ebay and places like that until i know theres no other way!

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Yeah my friend let me borrow his manga on that and it's pretty good, i guess. Ryoko is a good fighter is all i got to say. ^_^

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey you know there making this into movie right, Sabrina chick is gonna be the lead, Melissa Joan Heart i think her name is, well anyway, this is so gonna get slaughtered when there done with it i bet!

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

i have read the first 6 of the mangas if there are more then that and i have the first two dvds which are really funny. i think that ryoko and azumi are really good fighters and i think they are kinda cute.

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

nah, really, they are the maiincharacters basically so what do you except, for them to usck, and remember to check in the older teen section in the library
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Member dmgmaster1990 is on a distinguished road dmgmaster1990's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2005 09:58 PM
    hell on earth were else(its always warm for some reason)
    Threads

How good is the series(is it worth the download time thats all)
    What has a begging has an end

Closed Thread

Thread Information