AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Alien Nine

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 11:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Alien Nine

Has anyone else seen this anime yet? I found it to be quite entertaining. It's about these 3 6th grade girls who are elected to be what are called "Alien Fighters" for their school. It's become so common it's like being elected to be hall monitor or something, go fig . The 1st girl, Kumi Kawamura, is the bossy leader that sometimes shows a sweeter side. The 2nd girl, Kasumi Tomine, is a hyper multi-talanted girl who absolutly loves to be an Alien Fighter and loves to make calls like Ryo-Oki from Tenchi Muyo for some reason. The 3rd girl is the main character named Yuki Otani and she is totally Terrified of aliens. She sufferes from crying bouts and fainting spells when ever she is faced with an alien. The crying does get annoying at times but it always seems to lead to some cool battle senes. Anyway the girls have to where these syboitic "frogs-with-wings" helmets called Borgs (Not a Star Trek Refrence) to protect them and attack the "envading" aliens with drill like spikes that they control. The spikes are CGed in so they look pretty cool when in action. The wierdest part is where the Borgs eat the dead skin of the girls backs for food. Yuki really hates this part. And these things talk too which adds another layer to the "freekeness" of the situation.

At present there are only 4 episodes to the anime so far of a long running manga. so your gonna have to read the manga to get more of the story. Early on this anime almost looks like a simplifies childrens show however it shows it's grotesc and gorry side very soon and almost seems to compete With Evangailon as the anime with the most alien blood spilled award! Watch episode 3 if you want to see and alien slaughter with alot of alien blood and guts spilled. 1 person told me it was like Excell Sage only with a coherant story line. The only way I can descride it is Cute, weird, touching and gross all at the same time.

I really didn't know where to put this. Although it deals with aliens it all takes place on Earth. It's not a magical girl series cause the girls have no magical powers. and it's not a mecha because everything is alive with no machanical parts, even the Drill spikes are alive.

Here's a picture of the DVD Cover.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Alien Nine.jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1687  

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

anyone?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Has nooone seen this anime/manga?

devoted suiko fan BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 11:57 PM
    Threads

Red face

I've watched it~! Shooooooo cute~! >^0^< Those aliens r mine~! *huggies* I hate that main character. >,< Always crying n troubling others. Annoying. -__-; My memory of this anime has gone thin since I've watched so much animes recently. ^^; But I still like this anime nevertheless. Always did n always would. ^,~

O yea... by the way, u've tripple posted. ^^;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There has got to be more people who have seen this. Anyone else?

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:52 PM
    Threads

I've seen not that bad
    great animation but the crying gets on my nerves

[ True*Poet ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well you have to remeber that the girl is terrified of Aliens to the point of having a phobia. you can't blame her for acting that way.

Closed Thread

Thread Information