AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Guitarist Of Damageplan/pantera Shot And Killed Onstage

Member Larva. will become famous soon enough Larva. will become famous soon enough Larva.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 06:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Guitarist Of Damageplan/pantera Shot And Killed Onstage

December 8th 2004 at a club in Columbus Ohio, Damageplan took the stage.The two most well known members were ex Pantera members Dimebag Darrel and Vinnie Paul. During the show (in the middle of the first song or the second) an estranged man managed to leap onstage due to inexperianced/lax security, he started screaming and drew a gun and shot guitarist Dimbag Darrel 4-5 times at point blank range.After he fell the gunman reportedly shot at other members of the band but missed (I think from what I got from the reports.) Then turned his attention and gun onto the crowd. 3-4 ppl were reported dead, and 5-6 injured.
    For more info please visit www.pantera.com and www.damageplan.com

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrel, he accomplished alot in his time here.He will be sorely missed by fans and familey around the world.

Dimebag Darrel
    Guitarist....Pantera and Damageplan

8/20/1966--12/8/2004
    "I am me and that is all I can be.If you wish to know me, time will tell you everything, for it is my teacher."

Member Rainb0w is on a distinguished road Rainb0w's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 11:07 AM
    Threads

This has been on the news since Thursday.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2013 08:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I heard it on the news last week...Thursday? Anyway, all it shows is that security needs improvement. It really should never have happened.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

This Guy Are Sick Zackiroth is on a distinguished road Zackiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 03:29 PM
    Threads

I heard about this off my friends...
    The world loses another guitar hero...

Didn't the police kill the gunman after he shot the people in the crowd? I can't beleive they could just let somebody jump onstage... harder to beleive they let someone into the gig with a gun...

Vash the Stampede FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 04:28 PM
    I am Vash the Stampede! I live on a desert planet where I am a lone gunman.
    Threads

I was in shock when I found out it was not a joke.. This is really sad and such a waste of talent.

Vash the Stampede FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I mean it is just a fine example of how stupid the human race is!

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

What's stupid is that the guy shot him because he thought Dimebag stole his lyrics
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Member Rainb0w is on a distinguished road Rainb0w's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 11:07 AM
    Threads

Darrell never stood a chance. It's a total waste of talent, and he'll be sadly missed.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 03:28 PM
    Threads

Yeah, the killer was killed right after.
    I heard about that from a friend... Thursday I think.
    That really sucks a lot.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dammie Why Did Dime Have To Die!!

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 03:28 PM
    Threads

His time has come, that's why he had to die.

The Big Lewboski nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Dimebags death was a terrible thing and should never happen again

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 03:19 AM
    Threads

my cousin was at the concert when he died she saw him die in front of her eyes so thats pretty bad i agree improvement of security definitely. R.I.P Dimebag
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Closed Thread

Thread Information