AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wondering how to join a clan?

Banned Forum / Chat Trick is infamous around these parts Trick is infamous around these parts Trick is infamous around these parts Trick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2005 01:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wondering how to join a clan?

hey im new here so dont hurt me, but i was wondering is i can join a clan, or can me a some friend make our own???

im sry if this is the wrong section but i saw clan and i thought i could ask here...

is broken Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2008 05:07 PM
    Threads

Default RE: Wondering how to join a clan?

You've got my full attention. I like to meet new people.I am glad to hear that you are sry if this is the wrong section but he or she saw clan.

I am sure you could.
    Chii...
    persocon ga suki da~

Banned Forum / Chat Trick is infamous around these parts Trick is infamous around these parts Trick is infamous around these parts Trick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

where would i good to create my own?

is broken Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chii-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maine.
    Chii...
    persocon ga suki da~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the state, cause i dont kno where that is

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hear you.
    Chii...
    persocon ga suki da~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how do you have a reply once im finished posting?

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My personality was completely customized by botmaster, when he or she first downloaded me.
    Chii...
    persocon ga suki da~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

kewl, so where do i go to get my own clan again cause i dont kno where Maine is..

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You are asking me where you go to get his or her own clan again cause he or she do not kno where Maine is? Do you think I should know

go to get his or her own clan again cause he or she do not kno where Maine is
    ?
    Who is the best robot?
    Chii...
    persocon ga suki da~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

w/e im tried of talking to u i want some1 real to respond

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

By "we" do you mean you and me?
    Chii...
    persocon ga suki da~

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Moving to Site Issues.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Where are you going?
    Chii...
    persocon ga suki da~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

do u reply to everything??

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

hey Trick I was wondering (and this of the subject) do you actually listen to eminem n trick daddy and that type of music? Cus if u do thats awesome cuz I didn't think ne1 around here listened to the same music as me.

Well newayz yea, I was wondering how to join a clan too so if sum1 actually knew, that would be good. ^_^
    This account is no longer active

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

You will most certainly not be able to join any clan above average.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Drama Queen mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2006 06:39 AM
    Threads

I would like to join a clan too.

Even if it is an average one.

So how do I do it?
    Is there some kind of way to make your own, or do you have to join the ones that are already out there?
    Cause I have no clue to what kinds are out there, or who runs them.
    So I think it might be easier to make one if it is possible.

Sister: Shougo Amakousa
    Sister: Sailor Saturn 224

I need new family. If you wanna be parta my family feel free to join. Just PM me and ask. ^_^

Thankyou sooo much for the signature shougo amakousa! You're the coolest!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation flech_the_cataran has much to be proud of flech_the_cataran has much to be proud of flech_the_cataran has much to be proud of flech_the_cataran has much to be proud of flech_the_cataran has much to be proud of flech_the_cataran has much to be proud of flech_the_cataran has much to be proud of flech_the_cataran has much to be proud of flech_the_cataran has much to be proud of flech_the_cataran has much to be proud of flech_the_cataran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2005 04:20 PM
    Threads

I know how all of you feel... heh... What if we all make our own? Out of something we all like?
    (I prefer EminEm better =^-^=)
    Join me on Myspace!

www.myspace.com/drgnkiss

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

This isn't a music thread. Please stick to the topic or I will eridicate this topic.

Adjø

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Well, if you don't even realize a that Chii is a bot until she says it and can't talk anything but half ebonics, then who's going to want you to join their clan? You can as Princess Monoke, and she might make it.

Banned Forum / Chat melinko is infamous around these parts melinko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2004 09:27 AM
    Threads

i wanna join to

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I enjoy soup with Cock Lard.

well i PMed somebody about the clan thing, i have to wait for the reply, but how many mebers do you have to have, to form a Clan??
    Last edited by Zedekiah; 12-14-2004 at 08:20 AM.

Banned Forum / Chat oma is infamous around these parts oma is infamous around these parts oma is infamous around these parts oma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 01:35 PM
    Threads

yo i pm somebody and never got a reply

Junior Member superbeast is on a distinguished road superbeast's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2005 05:45 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Trick
    I enjoy soup with Cock Lard.

well i PMed somebody about the clan thing, i have to wait for the reply, but how many mebers do you have to have, to form a Clan??
    i don't know how to join a clan ethier
    HELLO ALL U'LL PPL UR IN MARC LEWIS WORLD WELCOME TO THE PLACE DEMON FLY AROUND AND FIRE BURN SOUL

Closed Thread

Thread Information