AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Fav. CHARACTER!

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kotarou-Chan

4 15.38%
  • Koboshi-Chan

0 0%
  • Misha-Chan

11 42.31%
  • Ten-Chan

6 23.08%
  • Shino-Chan

1 3.85%
  • Shia-Chan

3 11.54%
  • Other-Chan

1 3.85%
Closed Thread

Thread: Pita Ten

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 02:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pita Ten

My they live in a mixes up world!! It's a love...hmmm whats that thing with five sides?? C'mon...Koboshi-Chan, Kotarou-Chan, Misha-San, Shia-Chan, and Ten-Chan!!!!!!! Whoa!!! Anyway I love the mangas but have had no chance to see the anime! Is it any good?! Koge-Donbo-Chan rox!!! Fav. Character....hmm I love Shino-Chan but I'll go with...aww heck all of 'em! They're all so great!

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

hmm i havent really seen the anime but i lke the names
    plus ten is 1 of my fav #s so i picked ten-chan if thats ok wit u
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Member SnowDemon is on a distinguished road SnowDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2004 12:11 AM
    Threads

I love Shia-chan. Wanted to cosplay her at one point too, but didn't get the chance. *sigh*

I only lost half my mind. The other half just.....left.

Fragment of the past lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:22 PM
    Threads

I like Misha. She's totally the opposite of me , but well.... I still like her. She's so nice, and pretty. I dont like Kotarou 'cuz later on, he's gonna go for Shia ....

Senior Member Chobits333 can only hope to improve Chobits333's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I havent' read it or seen it, but i want to.
    I'm sorry that i'mfabulous.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ten-chan rocks

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 02:59 PM
    Threads

Ten-Chan is sooooooooooooooooo cool, but Shino-Chan is sooooooooooooooo cute. And Kotarou's mixed up and Misha's funny and sweet and Kobboshi's sweet and blah, blah, blah

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Starry-eyed tenshi StarryMidnight is infamous around these parts StarryMidnight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 02:54 PM
    Threads

I like Shia best. At least, judging from the first five volumes of manga...I haven't the chance to see the anime...heh...

So, might I inquire what you're doing out here?
    Admiring the snow perhaps?

Ah, yes. I like the snow too.
    It helps to wipe clean...each and every living thing.

Ahh, isn't the snow beautiful?
    I love it. Especially how it wipes everything clean.

Member darkminds is on a distinguished road darkminds's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 01:39 PM
    Threads

well iam not going to vote cuz i dont kno what these people/anime are

here my fam:

my mum - lady dragon
    if ya want to join just pm me

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

I like Misha and Shia. But sometimes I think that Misha is lost sometimes when I read the Manga books. But thats ok! I get sort of lost too.

Junior Member Runa Kawaii is on a distinguished road Runa Kawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2005 11:33 AM
    Threads

I love Misha and Shia....But I prefer to choose Shia...
    Misha 49.99 %, Shia 50,01%
    Sun in the sky,Tree upons the ground, Our body comes from the earth, Our souls comes from the heaven above, the moon and the sun sheds light on our feet and hands,Give thanks to the God who abode in the heaven for the land of Kuruta,Let our spirit live in everlasting vigor and protection,to capable of sharing their sorrow,Offer homage for the people of kuruta tribes,Let our blazing scarlet eyes bear witness.

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Ten is so adorable XD especially when she gets hurt.

Member Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2006 10:07 AM
    Threads

I love Misha and Shia but I like Misha better. Shes seems like an easy person to talk to. I love Shia too but not as much as Misha.

"I want to tell him that......I love him."

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.....

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

I didn't think anyone else knew about this anime. This is a great anime and manga. I like misha. It's a cute series.

Member Chibi Shinobi Mikase is on a distinguished road Chibi Shinobi Mikase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2007 04:48 PM
    Threads

I like Misha and Shia...
    :]

Member Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 01:53 AM
    Threads

ahhh no dont make me chose between misha and shia...they are both so cute but ill have to go with misha i think shes a bit cuter

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

I lOVE the manga!
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

Ten-chan and Shia-chan

It's so sad that he didn't get to be with Shia because there my favorite pairing. ^^

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Junior Member animanga fan is on a distinguished road animanga fan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2006 03:12 PM
    Threads

Wink

Uuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmm......My favorite character is ,well, *Ahem* Kotarou-chan......*blush and run*
    One thing leads to another, so does death lead to life?

-animanga fan

thanks for the sig Nespa!

thanks for the sig dawnrunes!!

Member sis san will become famous soon enough sis san will become famous soon enough sis san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2006 05:54 PM
    Threads

I have just finish watching the anime and overall i think is pretty good.
    I dont like the ending in the manga though in fact i watch the manga before watching the anime and so i try lie to myself the ending in the anime is the "true" ending and that they live happily together but hey the only romance anime i watch with a happy ending so far is love hina and chobit and the all other pretty much have a sad ending:S
    Bow down to MY shana

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Misha-Chan rocks. !! xD

Closed Thread

Thread Information