AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Super Smash Brothers Melee!!

Sniper in the Shadows KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper has much to be proud of KazeSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2005 05:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyuko
    Well,of course they're suppose to be running like hell when you have the invisibility star,and that's one of the reasons why I set the item switch to none in vs. matches so they can't throw stuff at me.
    I would be running if someone had the invisibiilty star on since I can't hurt them. I too set the item switch to none so they won't get a heart or something similar to that.

Junior Member Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan has a reputation beyond repute Inuyasha-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

my firend likes turning all the healing stuff off
    I am 63% addicted to Counter-Strike. What about you?

Senior Member Blaze auku is on a distinguished road Blaze auku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 08:36 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Gamer
    I like this game. It's awesome, even though it came out 3 years ago. It's still fun to play around and stuff.

Ok, now to answer the question. If every person was to enter into a fight into the same arena at the same time with only one life, who would win? I don't really know, because every character has their strengths and weaknesses.

What about the fact that items spawn that lend an edge to the battle?
    yes it is the best game and i play it every day
    MY HEART IS IN THE DARKNESS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIENDS
    YUNFEI
    DEMONFOXGIRL
    BEATRICE
    LONELYFOX
    FOX SPIRIT

Member hige_is_hot has a little shameless behaviour in the past hige_is_hot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2006 11:28 AM
    Threads

i love super smash bro melee!!
    I promise:

I will not break anymore rules on here

Be nice to thoughs who are kind Back

To be Helpful.

GOAL::

be A moderater on here!!

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

Its a great game.

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Member hige_is_hot has a little shameless behaviour in the past hige_is_hot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2006 11:28 AM
    Threads

yeah definatly
    I promise:

I will not break anymore rules on here

Be nice to thoughs who are kind Back

To be Helpful.

GOAL::

be A moderater on here!!

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

Yes we know it is a great game but not to many people have answered the question!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Digital Plague Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire has much to be proud of Azreal Hellfire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShadowMancerX

fear my wrath with LUIGI!!! lol yeah there ya go... I'm a luigi user so there :P
    Family
    Grease monkey heavy metal uncle Therebel
    Uncannily strong brother, Death warrior
    Geekish other Brother D-man

Jenova's son sephiroth33 can only hope to improve sephiroth33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 01:33 PM
    Threads

roy is the best and mega man should be put in

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

And still nobody answered the one main question Who would win in a big all character war same difficulty.

Member Venom Rayber is on a distinguished road Venom Rayber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb Jiggily Puff is worthy

All right this for all you people who said that Jiggily puff is wimpy! Does anyone remember Event #51 The Showdown and how hard it was to defeat Giga Bowser and his campanions ? Guess What !!! They said That Yoshi was best for that match. They were WRONG! I beat all three of them with Jiggily puff, and Giga was the first to go less than a minute 5x. Believe that it ony took me two hits to KO the Colossolus. If you hadn't figured it out by now you are not worthy of Final Destination.

Oh, by the way I am a...

Samus Aran-ist
    Last edited by Venom Rayber; 07-15-2006 at 10:44 PM.

Member kawaii_develish_twins will become famous soon enough kawaii_develish_twins's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2006 11:34 PM
    Threads

omg jiggly puff is strong because of the one attack snooze i think (down b)next to an opponent and it makes them go byebye lol well it sucks that all mr game and watch can do is throw pancakes though.......i personally like marth the best

lol i beat that game 2 times so pm me if u need help
    ~Brittany~

^.^cute amv^.^

Cause I don't want you to know where I am, cause then you'll see my heart
    in the saddest state it's ever been.

Gravity of Love Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2006 04:48 PM
    Threads

Samus.Well,I use Samus all time so I mastered her skills ;n crap.Wooo!And, I don't know what they should put on Melee.
    meow.

Member Tenchu Dantai is on a distinguished road Tenchu Dantai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 08:21 AM
    Threads

i had the game and i was playing as the king of theive and links enemy but my bro sold it

Junior Member housemaster2101 will become famous soon enough housemaster2101's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2006 02:02 PM
    Threads

Only char that's ever worked for me was Mr. Game & Watch.

-Chef: Annoying.
    -Judgement: 9=instant death.
    -Fire: Recovery move.
    -Oil Panic: Offense+defense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ok well the New Super Smash Brothers Brawl is coming out and the new characters are already listed as the following!!!

MetaKnight (Kirby)
    Pit (Kid Icarus)
    Snake (Metal Gear Solid Series)
    Samus (Zero Suit)
    Wario (Wario)

I cant wait to see these characters strenghts and weaknesses!!!
    Last edited by Demon Hunter Dante; 07-16-2006 at 02:16 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information