AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: All time favorite game

Member FalseReality is on a distinguished road FalseReality's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2005 12:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default All time favorite game

What is your favorite game you have ever played and why? Who was your favorite character? Any game you've played, no matter how old.

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

I like a whole lot of diffrent games, like SRS, fable, vice city, the sims, onimushia, devil may cry, and others.

But one that i would like to point out is Fable, Its pritty cool. you can steel, get maried, have children, fight for good or bad, steel, kill some one fer no reason, steel and other things.
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Wink

This is hard!

I'd say Secret of Mana for SNES. I remeber that is one of the first RPGs I played and fell in love with. I played non-stop.

I also loved Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars and Final Fantasy VII also because I got totally immersed in them. I also then must give props to Super Mario 64 and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Orcarina of Time.

Hmm...I rambled.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

You cant have children in fable. I would love to tell you but truth be told i have played to many agmes over the years to just pick one. But ill give you a off the cuff top 5. In no real order
    nights in to dreams
    pokemon blue (old black and white)
    shinobi 3 return of the ninja master
    rez
    klonoa 2
    Really there are many more but theis are games i will never forget.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Default Don't worry...Rambling is cool!

All time favorite...Huh...Let me think a bit on that one I think I'll list one for each game system, as I can't decide!

For N64, I would have to say The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, because it was the first Zelda that I ever played through all the way. It was my favorite game and I couldn't get away from it most of the time. I think I liked Zelda and her alter ego, Sheik! Zelda wasn't a oh-so-helpless-princess, and I liked that the most, I think.

For GBA, Golden Sun and GS: The Lost Age were both my favorites. My first GBA game was the first Golden Sun. I got into the characters and the story line right away, even though I was a bit stupid at first and tried to beat the bad guys right off the bat, thinking I had already lost the game. My favorite charaters in those games would have to be Garet and Felix. Garet because of his humorous stupidity, and Felix because...Well, Felix I just fell in love with! The sense of protecting his sis was nice to see all the time! Altough he seemed to aquire Isaac's stupid silence in the second one.

My favorite Gamecube game is most definately Tales of Symphonia! One of the best RPGs that I played so far, I'd like to say right now. It got a little bit WTF? to me at parts, but I enjoyed playing it. I even rented it twice in order to beat it. When I beat it and had time to spare with it, I started a new game! Ah, I loved it so very much and I hope to get it for X-mas! The character I loved most was Kratos! Definately Kratos. I loved his cool 'I don't give a damn' attitude that he possesses. If Lloyd bad-mouthed Kratos, I'd be yelling at him...lol.

For the PS, I would have to say that my favorite games are Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII.

FFVII was one of the best games that I have ever played in my life. I don't know exactly why I like it so much, I just do! Favorite characters would have to be the most bad @$$ ones! Those being Sephiroth and Vincent! I almost didn't have the heart to land the final blow on Seph...It got me very depressed. And I can't wait for the game that's supposed to come out, starring Vincent! I will love it, I just know it!

Final Fantasy VIII was the first Final Fantasy game that I was introduced to. My best friend was crazy about it, showing me the opening video, the end video, and the scene where Riona and Squall dance. Of course, seeing these, it made me want to play the game and fill in the gaps that I didn't get to see. I loved the story line very much, as well as the characters! Irvine and Seifer are my favorites. Irvine because...Hmm...Who wouldn't love Irvine! I love everything about him! *hands Irvine a naughty magazine* I think I like Seifer because I felt a bit sorry for him. Plus he calls Zell 'Chicken Wuss', which I admit I use all the time!

Finally, my favorite PS2 game would have to be Silent Hill 3! Yes, I love the SH series quite a bit. Tis one of my favorite horror survival games! It's so demented at times, plus it scares the hell out of you! It makes you stop to think, because they don't just come out and say what's going on. A lot you have to figure out for yourself! Heather would have to be my favorite character. The teen with an attitude just like mine! Go Heather!

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

SUPER MARIO BROTHERS FOR THE ORIGINAL NITENDO!!!!!!!! Man i still play that game it is so cool!!!!!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

mine would have to be zleda

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

theres a lot of zelda games, witch one???
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

the majorers mask (spelling is lacking, cant remember how)

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Manhunt
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Senior Member avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 08:43 AM
    Threads

it is fire warrier

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation avatar89 is infamous around these parts avatar89 is infamous around these parts avatar89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 04:40 PM
    Threads

My real name is chris saweikis

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation avatar89 is infamous around these parts avatar89 is infamous around these parts avatar89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 04:40 PM
    Threads

this game rocks

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Stop that! Everywhere you go you keep double/triple posting
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

About nothing i would like to add.

Senior Member cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

final fantasy

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh let me guess 7?

Banned Forum / Chat Trick is infamous around these parts Trick is infamous around these parts Trick is infamous around these parts Trick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2005 01:22 PM
    Threads

i would have to say, Ms Pacman lol... that was such a great game

Banned Forum / Chat oma is infamous around these parts oma is infamous around these parts oma is infamous around these parts oma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 01:35 PM
    Threads

my is final fantasy7

Master_cool MasterMind will become famous soon enough MasterMind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2005 12:56 PM
    Threads

mine is the final fantasy series i like them all not just seven

Senior Member karne5 is an unknown quantity at this point karne5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 10:25 AM
    Threads

Talking the zelda series and my fav character

dude i cant narrow it down to one game but i can narrow it down to a series the zelda series this series is tha coolest because it has a little bit of everything in it My favorite video game character would have to be.. the character i made up on morrowind which is another great game

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

I have to correct myself on that last one i Also like Final Fantasy 8 i think it was the best one!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Senior Member cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

super smash brothers melee

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

Secret of Mana.
    I really like the story of the game.
    It's kinda like Zelda.But people jone your party.
    Twirling Wirling Round We Go Twirling Fast And Twirling Slow See The Colors Skip And Flow Twirling Round We Go

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

one of the best games ever......it would have to be the game pole position!! its kinda old...hope u guys kno what it is!

Closed Thread

Thread Information