AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh Favourite Characters

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Atem. I think he's hot. Like a lot of people, I have a crush on him too. xD

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Junior Member St. Jimmy is a glorious beacon of light St. Jimmy is a glorious beacon of light St. Jimmy is a glorious beacon of light St. Jimmy is a glorious beacon of light St. Jimmy is a glorious beacon of light St. Jimmy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 07:32 PM
    Threads

I like Joey. He just seems more real than anybody else on the show.

Member kayura will become famous soon enough kayura will become famous soon enough kayura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2008 02:09 PM
    Threads

Seto kaiba and marik. they're hot!

"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death, why not just live your life beautifully to the end?"
    -Gin (Gin Tama)

"Are you kidding me? Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer."
    -Loki (Dogma)

Member ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:26 AM
    Threads

Meh I don't really like the Yu-Gi-Oh chars.. I used to like them.. but then I got tired of them esp Tea! I used to defend her when other people said she was annoying but I think she's just an annoying cheereleader too! I also think Joey and Tristan turned into regular cheerleaders too! And Serenity and Kaiba.. eww! I never liked those two. The first one is timid and shy to the point that she can't even use her own brain to think but always has to cry for help from her big brother and the second one.. I'VE ALWAYS HATED SETO KAIBA'S ATTITUDE!!! Man what does he think he is?! I like his personality in the past as priest Kaiba much better! So as you can see I don't really have 'fav chars'.. hmm maybe only Bakura (coz he's so darn funny; when he's evil or not), Mokuba (coz he's nice), Kisara (coz I like her gentle personality), Mana (coz she's goofy) and Ishisu (coz I like her smart, elegant nature). So this is it. Oh and I forgot, and I also hate Mai. Oh and I forgot this too, I like Yugi and Yami Yugi coz they make a great team together (one listenes to his heart and the other uses his brain.. I think they complete eachother).. I only don't like it sometimes when they overreact with their friendship talks.. that's all. Oh and one of my fav chars is also Maximillion Pegasus coz he's one of the funniest anime chars ever! XD
    Last edited by ~*tanuki-chan*~; 05-31-2007 at 11:17 AM.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yu-gi oh, and Bakura, probobly.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karami Mew Uchiha View Post
    yu-gi oh, and Bakura, probobly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*tanuki-chan*~ View Post
    Meh I don't really like the Yu-Gi-Oh chars.. I used to like them.. but then I got tired of them esp Tea! I used to defend her when other people said she was annoying but I think she's just an annoying cheereleader too! I also think Joey and Tristan turned into regular cheerleaders too! And Serenity and Kaiba.. eww! I never liked those two. The first one is timid and shy to the point that she can't even use her own brain to think but always has to cry for help from her big brother and the second one.. I'VE ALWAYS HATED SETO KAIBA'S ATTITUDE!!! Man what does he think he is?! I like his personality in the past as priest Kaiba much better! So as you can see I don't really have 'fav chars'.. hmm maybe only Bakura (coz he's so darn funny; when he's evil or not), Mokuba (coz he's nice), Kisara (coz I like her gentle personality), Mana (coz she's goofy) and Ishisu (coz I like her smart, elegant nature). So this is it. Oh and I forgot, and I also hate Mai. Oh and I forgot this too, I like Yugi and Yami Yugi coz they make a great team together (one listenes to his heart and the other uses his brain.. I think they complete eachother).. I only don't like it sometimes when they overreact with their friendship talks.. that's all. Oh and one of my fav chars is also Maximillion Pegasus coz he's one of the funniest anime chars ever! XD
    yeah, Yu-gi-oh, is my least favorite anime.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Junior Member inuyasha_lover27 is on a distinguished road inuyasha_lover27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

Wink

my favs are yami yugi(very sexy), marik(cute), seto(hot). my reasons r in the () and also i like some of ther other charactor trats.

Junior Member Tri-EdgeExcalibur is on a distinguished road Tri-EdgeExcalibur's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 01:08 AM
    Threads

hmmm my favs...Kaiba,Yami Yugi,Joey,Marik and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon,Slifer The Sky Dragon etc. and i still cant accept that Joey lost by an inch to Marik in the tournament...

Junior Member inuyasha_lover27 is on a distinguished road inuyasha_lover27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-EdgeExcalibur View Post
    i still cant accept that Joey lost by an inch to Marik in the tournament...
    i compleatly agree with that it was so unfair!

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

My fave character would probablly have to be atemu/ The phaoroh or jaden Yuki < Judai>
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Junior Member kstark90 is a name known to all kstark90 is a name known to all kstark90 is a name known to all kstark90 is a name known to all kstark90 is a name known to all kstark90 is a name known to all kstark90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 04:44 AM
    I live in a city called Hull in England :-D
    Threads

my favs seto kaiba!!
    Every tear that i cry,
    Is a piece of me that always dies!

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread Information