AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dating of Today

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

Default Dating of Today

Hello and once again I ask.
    Today kids at the ages of 10-15 have been dating and doing things like kissing and other stuff. Are they to young for this? Is it right? When is it the proper time? I don't really know I haven't experienced this for myself but my parents and elders say its to early and your too young...Im 14 and I ask thoughs that know.
    Is it to early or is it just instincts?
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Local Sweetheart Twinklecie will become famous soon enough Twinklecie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2004 12:37 AM
    Threads

Me me thinkies it would be okay at the age of 15!Me dont really knowies!But me huggles everyone at the age of 14!lolers!*hugglessful* x]
    *hugglesfyies everyone xinfinite*

Current Mood:Happy ^___^

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Yes, tis a bit early to be kissing and doing the do at age 14, but it's too bad kids today don't know the sense to not do that. i'm 13 and i haven't experienced with the kissy, and the lovey-dovey stuff yet. but come high school!! O.o....well...that's on a different subject. O.O
    Last edited by Milly; 12-06-2004 at 08:42 PM.

Local Sweetheart Twinklecie will become famous soon enough Twinklecie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2004 12:37 AM
    Threads

Milly me me so agreesful with you! ^______^;; Age of 16 is so so okies!>_______<;; But me mom will never letties me kissies anyone at the age of 16!^_____^;;nya,me dont knowies >_____< Up to anyone if they wanna kissies fishies or not o___O lolers!whatever that means ^_____^;;...nvmdies!
    *hugglesfyies everyone xinfinite*

Current Mood:Happy ^___^

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks but i want to see everyones answer before I do something stupid !
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklecie
    Milly me me so agreesful with you! ^______^;; Age of 16 is so so okies!>_______<;; But me mom will never letties me kissies anyone at the age of 16!^_____^;;nya,me dont knowies >_____< Up to anyone if they wanna kissies fishies or not o___O lolers!whatever that means ^_____^;;...nvmdies!
    You are so cute, Twinklecie!!! Very cool, indeed!

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

gaawd... kids these days scare me.

used to work in San Pedro, Ca as a pool lifeguard, teaching swim lessons and coaching an inner-tube water polo team. the things i saw and heard about....>_<# GAH!!!

kissing and stuff BF/GF =14 (give or take a year) is cool
    More than that... at least wait till you have at least:
    1.a steady job
    2.personal mode of transportation such as a car motorcycle
    (please note, a razor scooter or tricycle does NOT count!!)

that way if you screw-up you can at least take care of everything that needs to be done.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL wow thats a lot of information I think Im gonna have 2 write it all down!
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i think those kids on the early age are way too young to be even thinking about dating....they dont even know what love is yet and they should be worring about importent stuff at the time......

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

its that kinda talk that makes me lose faith in the human race........Seriously, you're like 14/15 and as far as I can tell this isnt a my little ponies forum, stop with the ridiculous jibberish. Anywho, 13 and up seems fine.........you cant really get into any real trouble that young because your parents drive you everywhere, its 16 where things start to get dicey

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

To be honest, I think if someone has to ask whether or not they should be dating/kissing/etc...then they aren't ready for it.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    To be honest, I think if someone has to ask whether or not they should be dating/kissing/etc...then they aren't ready for it.
    good point.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I think the very youngest age in which people should be dating is around 14. No matter what sort of relationship, there is always emotional baggage that comes in with a relationship. Both partners have a responsibility in how they interact with one another. It’s not a question of money or transport, but rather, are both partners on a level of maturity in which they are capable of having a genuine relationship.

And none of this sex buddy buisness counts as a relationship.

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

You can't really put an age limit on that sort of thing. I know some 15 year olds who can handle real relationships, but I also know some 30 year olds who can't. I wasn't allowed to date till I was 16, and then I wasn't really interested in dating till I was eighteen, but I couldn't handle it then. Now I'm 20 and still working on the whole thing. It's such a difficult thing, really.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I went on my first date when I was 14, but of course it wasnt anything serious. My first real boyfriend was when I was in high school (15ish). However, I didnt get serious with guys until I was 16 or 17. You just don't know what love and relationships are until you get a bit older. heck, I'm still learning!

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Love is different from boyfriend and girlfriend right?
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

I think on top of the cloths stuff is fine just not to heavy no one wants any "mistakes" that early on if you get my drift.
    Also twink stop adding "ies" to every other word its hard to read.
    Last edited by Sega saturn x; 12-11-2004 at 02:30 AM.

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

Dating doesn't automatically mean sexual involvement, you know.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nami
    Dating doesn't automatically mean sexual involvement, you know.
    You go girl tell the truth!
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Every man/girl/manly girl/girly man for them self...
    It depends on the person, but I think it meaningless to start dating when you're under 15-17...

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Member Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2006 09:57 PM
    Threads

Honestly, parents have done the same thing at the same time. Puberty kicks in, and kids are beginning to think differently. Middle School (Or Junior High!) is about when kids start to look, and it's fine in my eyes. I'd like to see around 13 and up myself. =3

Junior Member hybridçÑanime is on a distinguished road hybridçÑanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 05:47 PM
    Threads

i also would look at 13 and up girls

I AM ALWAYS ALONE

Member Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon is infamous around these parts Lvon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2006 09:57 PM
    Threads

Yay! Somebody agrees with me.

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

basically teens date to meet new people or make friends.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

The Sweetheart Rikku will become famous soon enough Rikku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2005 06:41 PM
    UC Santa Barbara. SB/OC where the drama happens.
    Threads

I think it's just too young. I now know why my parents wouldnt let me even have a "crush" when I was 15, because they keep telling me how im too young and there are plenty of other things to take care of than finding a boyfriend or something.
    ! WARNING !
    PROPERTY OF BEAN BANDIT
    + + +
    Angel of Hell. Devil of Heaven

RIKKU OF THE SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY - VETERAN OF TMDC

Closed Thread

Thread Information