AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Perched Upon the Tides of Darkness (Game Thread)

The Red Comet OnSilentWings will become famous soon enough OnSilentWings will become famous soon enough OnSilentWings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2006 01:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Perched Upon the Tides of Darkness (Game Thread)

<Alright everyone I'd like to welcome you all to PUTD. Ground rules are as follows...
    1. All characters must have a posted bio on the old thread
    2. No power-gaming here people. Some of you may be strong but no-one has all consuming strength i.e. play fair
    3. If your talking to an NPC I control realize that I work and will probably only visit the forum once a day, so a little bit of patience is a must
    This is going to be done in thrid person objective so I'll normally show different sides of the same overall situation, so only read what applies to you
    Other then that I'd say we're ready to go...I'll set the mood and you guys go from there...oh and I have to go to work in like 3 minutes so I really can't set up the first situation yet. I will the second I get home till then just play around a bit ^-^ sorry!
    Last edited by OnSilentWings; 12-06-2004 at 04:48 PM.

Senior Member cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

im level 12

Member lord_saikuya is on a distinguished road lord_saikuya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 02:38 PM
    Threads

Hmm.... Nakudo looks around...Where should i do I mean do..
    Oh the wind in heaven, could you please stop the flow of the sky between the clouds so that we could enjoy watching these beautiful girls dancing for one more while...

Admiral von Schneider gohan416 is on a distinguished road gohan416's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 05:32 PM
    on the battle field fighting against the cannibal army
    Threads

I'm level 8! Im weak!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am level 9 yeah, i leveled up!

The Red Comet OnSilentWings will become famous soon enough OnSilentWings will become famous soon enough OnSilentWings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Gohan and Cat Lord...quit your spamming or leave. As for everyone else here is the starting point of our story)

"Kado So're Makeo...Kado So're Makeo..."
    A cabal of men and women clad in black robes stood solemly watching as one of their brethren chanted a foreboding mantra. A bronze cerremonial bowl laid before the cloaked figure and as he chanted the thick liquid inside began to let off a soft glow...after a short while it lit up a baleful red and the chanting stopped. The spell-caster stood from his trance and gave a coy grin to his pupils
    "Well now, the beacon is set...alert Samiel and his Black Guard that their diversion is ready" He paused for a moment and his smile grew wider "I can already feel them coming now...". With a grim chuckle he and his accomplices quickly destroyed the evidence of their gathering and disapeared into the city night.

Elsewhere...
    Along the great stone walls of Dortor all was calm this night. The guards peered off into the moonlit country side scanning the horizons and gazing off into the darkened skies. The forests outside of the city seemed to blend in with the horizon creating a sea of black.
    "'ey Lawfer...you see 'dat?" one of the guards pointed off into the distance
    "That shiny star to the far north? they say thats were Ameideus is...the grave of the Black King..."
    The two looked off in the distance together, basking in a symphony of silence along the gentle winds...
    "Hey Badrach did you see that? It almost looks like the forest...is...is well moving" The guard leaned forward and peered into the canopy beyond.
    "I can't tell 'and me one of those flash arrows..." The guard nooked the arrow and let it fly, the two watching the glistening bolt in flight until it landed and produced a bright light...illuminating a throng of shambling corpses. The two rushed to their stations and rung the guard bell. Soon all of the others began to chime in as well calling for the citys milita to ready, as the peace of Dortor was once again about to be shattered...
    Last edited by OnSilentWings; 12-07-2004 at 02:13 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Huh, that still doen't help me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This stinks, I don't level up fast enough!

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

OOC: Gohan, you friggin noob! Quit posting here and read the rules. this is a role playing game, not that silly RPG in your taskbar. Not only that, but you're double posting too! Now leave, you're annoying.

Right, BIC:
    Tanaya woke up because of the sound of the guard bells Wha? an attack? But who? The bandits around here aren't so stupid and their numbers are too small anyway. She huriedly got dressed and readied her weapons. Satisfied, she grabbed a cap and drew it over her cat ears. Her job was hard enough without people pointing after her as if she was some sort of freak.

She ran outside to see if she could help with the defense, even though she would probably have to keep a low profile, being one of the black agents. But doing nothing would be worse then being discovered.

RPG bios (click for more info):

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2005 11:25 AM
    Threads

Haldir came running out of the forest chased by enemies he had his sword and bow out. He screamed to the guards "enemies coming fast" and started to climbed the wall dodging arrows as he climb. Haldir reached the top and nocked an arrow watching the forest.
    HALDIR LIVES ON THROUGH ME
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One of the guard captains rushed over to Haldir and tossed him a quiver with five red arrows.
    "Hey budy I don't know who you are but if you can handle a bow your a guard for now. Those are alchemist arrows, incendiary shot...use 'em for the bigger ones...oh yeah, The Tecnomancer Corps and Enforcers won't be here for a while so we're gonna have to hold 'em all off by ourselves for now. Pray for luck, we're gonna need it."
    He gave him a wave and rushed off, shouting orders and encouraging his men. Several of the local militia rushed to Haldir's side, drawing back the winch on their crossbows and fortifying the position. All became quiet along the walls as the decaying forms rushed forward, the calm before the storm had set in. one...two...three seconds, three eternities passed by before the silence was broken.
    [I]"All positions FIRE!!!" the captain of the guard barked his orders and a hail of arrows flew threw the sky...countered by the bone and wooden javelins tossed at the wall. And the battle was on...

Within the City...
    Chaos was rampent everywhere, between the wails of the alarms, the marching of troops and the general panic everything seemed to be ripping apart at the seams. Citizens rushed about in the streets, trying to barricade themselves in their homes which only helped to hamper the overall movement of everyone else...it seems Dortor has become very crowded in recent years. As Tanyana ran towards the city walls a blur snatched her into a nearby alley. A figure clad in black with a hood covering his eyes placed the point of a narrow dagger along her juggular
    "come now agent...I expected a little more then that..."
    The man drew the blade into its scabbard and pulled back his hood. It was Lash, Tayana's contact...A dashing man with long black hair and patch over his right eye. After he chuckled softly he drew a brown envolope from his cloak and handed it to her.
    "[I]An agent belongs in the shadows, not on the walls...remember that. Now our employer has a task for you. Based on intelligence just recieved and the movement of the battle the undead seem to be being drawn to a location in the city. Well we checked it out and we've confirmed the location of a necromantic beacon. We think its hidden in the catacombs below the Long Library...go there and retrieve the article if possible, destroy it if you can't steal it. Your payment is waiting at your home as always[I]"
    Without a second note Lash faded into the darkness. The agent had her mission...

The House of Samiel
    Set within the sanctuary, the citie's sector dedicated to nobility...a place a million miles away from the chaos washed over the street. It is in this place that evil has set root, growing from a large gray manor belonging to Lord Samiel. Within these walls even now a ploy to root the evil even deeper was underway.
    Samiel was a man along his mid-thirties with calm blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, he hardly seemed to be right hand man of The Noble. Looking about at Blackguard assembled before him he adjusted his ceremonial robe and cleared his throat
    "I welcome you my brothers and sisters, and apologize for rousing you on such short notice...but our father bids a task be done. Our allies have sent a diversion to the castle walls so that we may break into the cities alchemy stores and retrieve the recipe and reagents for a lycanthropy disease. With this on our side we'll be able to boost the fighting prowess of our forces...we may even be able to alter it so that changes may be triggered at will, but enough of this speculation. You have your orders and will recieve your pay. Serve the father well."
    A hunched servant went about the room distributing sacks filled with gold coins and parchments containing the layout and locations of the items sought. It was going to be an easy job for the mighty Blackguard...

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tanaya gasped as someone snatched her into an alley. She cursed as the person pressed a dagger against her. Dammit, I got careless.

"Come now agent... I expected a litle more then that..."

Tanaya gasped, she knew that voice. As the man drew back his hood he confirmed her thoughts. "Lash" she whispered.

Tanaya accepted he envellope and listened to his briefing. A necromantic beacon? hmm, this opens potentials. As she thought she was ordered to take it, or destroy it. But she knew the reward would be greater if she obtained it in one piece. Without watching Larsh disapear she changed direction. Going to the catacombs below the library instead. She jumped down a close well and made her way trough the tunnels until she noticed the pilars that marked the catacombs below the library. Now to find that artifact.
    Last edited by red storm; 12-08-2004 at 10:31 AM.

Master of the forest haldir-the-elven-warrior can only hope to improve haldir-the-elven-warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haldir opened fire as soon as the captian ordered and shot an one of the decaying corpses in between the eyes. Then he had an idea he put an arrow in a torch and it caught flame. he fired the arrow and on of the corpses flamed up like tinder. Haldir yelled to the captian "captian these decaying corpes are flameable!" The flaming corpse ran into many other setting them aflame.
    Land of Baren, land of eagle, land that gave us birth and blessing, land that called us ever homeward, we will go home across the mountains, we will go home, we will go home across the mountains, hear our singing, hear our longing, we will go home across the mountains.

Member lord_saikuya is on a distinguished road lord_saikuya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 02:38 PM
    Threads

Saikuya finally reached the walls and began to climb the stairs... **** this is crazy stuff He reached the top and pulled out his Silvan Bow. He began firing into the oncoming attackers. Between the bells and the gaurds shouting he managed to notice that no one was paying any attention to the gates. " Haldir look!" He pointed to the gates and headed torward the gate tower.
    Oh the wind in heaven, could you please stop the flow of the sky between the clouds so that we could enjoy watching these beautiful girls dancing for one more while...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He looked over to the gates and said to the men next to him "They are attacking the gates aim torward the gates!" Haldir ran over torward the gates and when he reached them he set 3 arrows aflame then let them loose. They found their targets and set many enemies aflame.

The Dragon Tamer Searchman is an unknown quantity at this point Searchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2005 08:02 AM
    Threads

Huron was in the house of Samiel he heard his orders as the hunched man handed him the gold and the map he left the house in search of the item.

Huron stop behind a house and opened up his map to have a look where it was Huron was lucky he was not in his plate mail for this Huron looked at the map and found his location and where the item was. Huron then headed off to place the people are keeping the item.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The battle raged onward for what seemed an eternity. The troops fired relentlessly into the throng of corpses but no matter how injured they were the monsters always stood back up from the barrage. Short of the ones burned it seemed that arrows were doing little to hold them back. A few more minutes passed and the undead were now focusing on the gates of the outerwalls, thousands of fists bashing with unholy strength causing the structure itself to tremble. It seemed they could not be pushed back, the flood of undead was growing thicker...they were on top of the wall now, the corpses of the slain guards standing up to sate an undead hunger.
    Suddenly a great noise rose over the screams on the wall, that of a thousand thunder claps...a thousand rifles discharging. The flaming shots that erupted from the firearms teared mercilessly through the undead ranks tearing the fiends body asunder and immolating many of the attackers. At the same time a siege ramp dropped from one of the guard towers and a train of men clad in glistening silver mail rushed onto the battle-grounds.
    "I...its the Technomancer Corps! and the Enforcers too!" One of the guards cried out in relief. With the strength of the tecnomancers knowledge and the enforcers spirit the tide of the battle began to turn.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haldir threw his bow and quiver in a room and drew his sword. He stood on the wall closed his eyes and said "I cant believe im going to do this." Haldir was over the gate and jumped off onto the attackers then started slicing through their deed corpses.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Tanaya carefully walked towards the place were the ancient library stood, she noticed that most of the creatures that usualy roamed this places remained far away. Tanaya knew why, animals had a third sense when considering evil powers. They could sense them and stay away. She shudered. Being partly animal herself, she had inherited a bit of their instincts as well. But she had a mission, and she would not fail.

She reached something that looked like a large gateway, but without the door. This must be were the beacon lies. She thought. She made her way trough the place and started looking. Come on, how hard can it be to find a beacon? She looked past another pillar. Damn, this place is one giant maze.

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Awww.... Is there no way that I can join? Puh-leez?! I promise I am a good fighter n I dont need help plus I am bored so can I please join your RPG?

p.s.- PLEASE!!!
    This account is no longer active

Member Larva. will become famous soon enough Larva. will become famous soon enough Larva.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2005 05:27 PM
    Threads

As Tanaya searched the maze like catacombs a dark figure loomed about the dark shadows, intently watching her.It moved like an allmost transparent haze through the inky darkness not 20 feet from her, it's presence would be unknown except to the keendest senses.

Gabrielle had made her way halfway to the exit to the outside from the deepest darkest centre of the catacombs,wherein she had been staying for a time.But her attention was adverted to an animal-woman that she had sensed nearby, she was looking for something.Having heard the alarms going off from the surface Gabrielle had known that the forces of evil must have started to rebourn, and with that terrible army rising once again she knew that her race was once again needed gravely.Being onley one her thoughts had wonderd, but it was the duty of the Shadow Mage to fight on the side of good.

But what to do with this woman, she seeks an evil beacon of necrological powers.
    "Anything evil will be drawn to the beacon strait away, and what is she doing here by herself. Perhaps I should help her find the beacon, and destroy it.For if not this city will eventually be taken by evil, it has been so long, I know they have forgotten my race and may assume me as evil.I must take caution as to not to startle the too badly, at least not untill they learn that I am on their side."

Gabrielle decides to watch the woman for the time being, thought in mind to keep her safe untill she finds weather she is here for the purpose of good or evil.
    Last edited by Larva.; 12-08-2004 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Spelling errors
    "I am me and that is all I can be.If you wish to know me, time will tell you everything, for it is my teacher."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He continued to fight the undead away from the gate. Haldir was keeping them away until the enforcers came. A loud whistle could be heard from the gate and Haldir fell to the ground on his knees. An arrow was in his chest and bleeding but Haldir continued to fight on.

Junior Member Drizzt Do'urden is on a distinguished road Drizzt Do'urden's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 07:22 PM
    Threads

Drizzt had been up in the trees watching the battle rage on for awhile. When he heard the gun shots he thought about leaving. Then he heard a loud whistle and turned quickly seeing Haldir on his knees with an arrow in his chest but continued to fight. " A warrior till the end," drizzt muttered then unsheathed his blades and rushed over to aid Haldir.

Junior Member SangoTheWhiteTiger is an unknown quantity at this point SangoTheWhiteTiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2004 09:24 AM
    Threads

Angry

Odios silently flew through the shadows heading toward his destination.As he arrived at the city's alchemy stores his map gently floated from his cloak. He scanned the map and tried to memorize as much about the area as possible. He closed the map and with a wisp of darkness it thined to air. As Odios placed his hand upon the door's handle he was repelled by a light guided force. I should have known... Patiently Odios pulled a talis man from his cloak and began to chant. With in a matter of seconds the doors opened willingly. As he entered the building Odios began his search for the Lycanthropy reagent.

Warning: The following OOC: and P.S. are senslice babble so don't feel the urge to read unless you are boared or want to read it anyways.
    OOC: Sorry if it sucks I am like half dead right now (AKA sick I'm sick) I'll try to get better. Maybe I shouldn't have picked the bad guy Nah I'm feeling sinister. but my imagination just left my head. I'm sure I'll get better soon. and my rpging skills will come back to me. but until then please don't correct me on my spelling. I'm trying to do my best.

P.S. I corrected this thing like 4 times (but it's still wrong)
    What You Can't See Can't Hurt You...
    Oh... But It Can...

Ill Trillo del Davalio
    Grave-Allegro-Assai

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haldir turned to see drizzt but didn't say anything he just kept fighting. He may have been wounded but that wouldn't stop him from fighting to the death.

Closed Thread

Thread Information