AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi??

  1. #1
    Senior Member obsessed.with.windows is an unknown quantity at this point obsessed.with.windows's Avatar
    Gil
    4,008.50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2004 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi??

    Hn. Has anyone seen this? I've never myself, but it looks like it sucks. Hn.
    90% of the worlds population are idiots and the other 10% are in great danger of contamination.

  2. #2
    Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    35,179.53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 04:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    That place...In my dreams.
    Age
    28
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    1,688
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    I thought it was actually pretty amusing. Then again, that's just me.

  3. #3
    Junior Member jman777 is an unknown quantity at this point jman777's Avatar
    Gil
    547.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2004 07:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    34
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    it was pretty cool and the chicks puffy and ami are cool

  4. #4
    Junior Member jman777 is an unknown quantity at this point jman777's Avatar
    Gil
    547.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2004 07:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    34
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    does anyone know if they made a cd yet

  5. #5
    Senior Member obsessed.with.windows is an unknown quantity at this point obsessed.with.windows's Avatar
    Gil
    4,008.50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2004 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hn. What is it about?
    90% of the worlds population are idiots and the other 10% are in great danger of contamination.

  6. #6
    The Darkness Queen Dark-Venus-Girl is an unknown quantity at this point Dark-Venus-Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    2,672.84
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2005 02:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Arsmarsura.
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've seen it, I love that show! It's about Yumi and Ami, Yumi plays the guitar and Ami does the singing. I don't know how 2 people can be a band but I guess that's possible.

  7. #7
    Senior Member obsessed.with.windows is an unknown quantity at this point obsessed.with.windows's Avatar
    Gil
    4,008.50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2004 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hn. Sounds.........pink. Yeah...hn....
    90% of the worlds population are idiots and the other 10% are in great danger of contamination.

  8. #8
    King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    4,909.60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 07:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Monster Hunter Inc Headquarters
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I really like HiHi Puffy AmiYumi which is wierd since I'm gothic. I have their CD.

    www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum


  9. #9
    The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    10,204.71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 11:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    teksis
    Age
    23
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gil
    I really like HiHi Puffy AmiYumi which is wierd since I'm gothic. I have their CD.


    THEY HAVE A CD?????????????????I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.


  10. #10
    Senior Member obsessed.with.windows is an unknown quantity at this point obsessed.with.windows's Avatar
    Gil
    4,008.50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2004 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    -_-"

    Hn.
    90% of the worlds population are idiots and the other 10% are in great danger of contamination.

  11. #11
    Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    15,765.10
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 02:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Again! Myspace!
    Age
    25
    Threads
    48
    Posts
    762
    Rep Power
    83
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

    Default

    That Show Is Extremely Stupid I Hate It And It Bothers Me The Most Just To See A Comercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

    Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...



  12. #12
    Senior Member obsessed.with.windows is an unknown quantity at this point obsessed.with.windows's Avatar
    Gil
    4,008.50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2004 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Angelo- I've never seen it but looks like I agree. Hn. Too hyper and happy for my tastes.
    90% of the worlds population are idiots and the other 10% are in great danger of contamination.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Chobits333 can only hope to improve Chobits333's Avatar
    Gil
    6,557.50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 02:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    25
    Threads
    10
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i saw like 10 minutes of it...it looked stupid.
    I'm sorry that i'mfabulous.

  14. #14
    Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    52,617.31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 06:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Threads
    64
    Posts
    1,727
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I dont know and i dont want to know.

  15. #15
    Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    6,009.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 10:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In The Depths Of Hell.
    Age
    28
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    It's a dumb show
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

  16. #16
    Senior Member Chobits333 can only hope to improve Chobits333's Avatar
    Gil
    6,557.50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 02:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    25
    Threads
    10
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What is it about really? it confuses me. It's just dumb. And what the heck is with the name???
    I'm sorry that i'mfabulous.

  17. #17
    Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    52,617.31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 06:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Threads
    64
    Posts
    1,727
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The name is what happens when you throw a show in to a random buzzword generator they did teh same thing with guilty gear. Exsample: guilty gear XX sharp reloaded
    .

  18. #18
    Senior Member obsessed.with.windows is an unknown quantity at this point obsessed.with.windows's Avatar
    Gil
    4,008.50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2004 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hn. I think it seems stupid, but thats just me...hn...
    90% of the worlds population are idiots and the other 10% are in great danger of contamination.

  19. #19
    Junior Member Inyuwasha is on a distinguished road Inyuwasha's Avatar
    Gil
    35.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2004 08:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool hi hi Puff Ami Yumi

    HI HI PUFF AMI YUMI is a real good show it rocks and people who hate it suck . People who like it rock on =p THX

  20. #20
    Senior Member obsessed.with.windows is an unknown quantity at this point obsessed.with.windows's Avatar
    Gil
    4,008.50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2004 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hn.
    90% of the worlds population are idiots and the other 10% are in great danger of contamination.

  21. #21
    Senior Member raven1491 is on a distinguished road raven1491's Avatar
    Gil
    4,760.04
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 09:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    New york
    Age
    23
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    11

    Arrow Well,

    I watched the show but i cant say i liked it.

  22. #22
    A very poor thief utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux's Avatar
    Gil
    1,493.64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 12:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Age
    32
    Threads
    10
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I saw the commercial, but I missed the air time. Anyone know?

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
    By Gil in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-26-2004, 04:38 PM
  2. Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: the band (not the show)
    By WarGoddess_Nova in forum J-pop/rock (and other music)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 11:01 PM
  3. What Are You Listening To?
    By Daenerys in forum J-pop/rock (and other music)
    Replies: 1391
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 08:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts