AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Xenogears: A Nice RPG Classic!

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Xenogears: A Nice RPG Classic!

Everyone else may have played games like Final Fantasy X, Lapucelle Tactics and Suikoden III, but has anyone really bothered to play the older RPG-versioned games, aside from Star Ocean: Second Story? Yeah, that's right, I'm talking about a really good old game at its prime one time or another: Xenogears. Squaresoft's classics use to be the best, but what's your input on this game back then, and what do you regard it as now. It's very interesting to see how many of you still like to play this wonderful game! ^^

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Gee...this game is in my top ten list. From the lovable characters to the sweet anime cinemas to the 2-D battles. I love this game. I'm a 2-D {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} and this aims to please. Though it's not all 2-D, you can actually move the 3-D polygonal backgrounds around which helps when searching a particular treasure....or even a person. Killer story as well, it actually mixes apocalyptic situations yet has time to include religion!!! Something few games do.
    Well, I love this game and probably always will, it saddens me though....that others will just avoid it cause of it's age....I guess.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Default I want to play it!

Here I am again, hearing about how good Xenogears is! And then I try and find it, but I can't. Do they even sell this game anymore? *sigh* I hope they do.

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi-chan
    Here I am again, hearing about how good Xenogears is! And then I try and find it, but I can't. Do they even sell this game anymore? *sigh* I hope they do.
    Well just order it online...you can find anything online....like go to amazon.com...or something. Even if you find it used. But be warned the graphics may look dated to you, but I'm sure you'll love it if you get it. Now, if you're too young to have a credit card....then..you're screwed I guess....Unless you uhmm "borrow" your parents...! BAD VG BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by TearDropGoddess
    sup
    BAD NOOBIE BAD!! Eats TearDropGoddess...hmmm tasty! *this belongs in the introduction thread honey*

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Variable_Gunbuster
    Well just order it online...you can find anything online....like go to amazon.com...or something. Even if you find it used. But be warned the graphics may look dated to you, but I'm sure you'll love it if you get it. Now, if you're too young to have a credit card....then..you're screwed I guess....Unless you uhmm "borrow" your parents...! BAD VG BAD!

BAD NOOBIE BAD!! Eats TearDropGoddess...hmmm tasty! *this belongs in the introduction thread honey*
    Yeah, I can find it online easily...Except there's the little fact that my mom won't let me order anything online because it's not safe. Or so she claims...*sigh* And about the graphics, I don't really care if they're crappy or top notch! As long as the story line is good, I really could care less about stinkin graphics!

Senior Member Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 11:59 PM
    Threads

xenogears was that kind of game that brought something new into the rpg world. whether it be the battle system and the complexity of the human spirit demonstrated through Fei's eyes.

xenogears is the kind of game that i would recommend to anyone wanting to play an rpg
    I make cars go sideways.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

RPGs are my life, basically, so when I hear about a good one, I want to play it immediately!

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

never heard of it what system is it for and is it any good

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by enjio
    never heard of it what system is it for and is it any good
    hmm....get out. Just kidding. It was for the Playstation One, 32bit baby! And can't you tell by the postitive posts this games getting?....YES IT'S GOOD!! IN FACT IT'S DAMN GREAT!....*calms down*....and Chibi-Chan!!...I used to think that ordering online wasn't safe, but if you go to trusted sites like amazon, you won't get ripped off...and yes there is a little chance that some hacker might get your numbers but that barely ever happens. So far I've never gotten any problems ordering online....now the only problem I have....is paying the gosh darn credit card bill!!.....*cries*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Variable_Gunbuster
    hmm....get out. Just kidding. It was for the Playstation One, 32bit baby! And can't you tell by the postitive posts this games getting?....YES IT'S GOOD!! IN FACT IT'S DAMN GREAT!....*calms down*....and Chibi-Chan!!...I used to think that ordering online wasn't safe, but if you go to trusted sites like amazon, you won't get ripped off...and yes there is a little chance that some hacker might get your numbers but that barely ever happens. So far I've never gotten any problems ordering online....now the only problem I have....is paying the gosh darn credit card bill!!.....*cries*
    Aww...Poor you! That's a problem, yes indeed...Now...The only thing that I have to do is find the game, and fight my mother tooth and nail!

Senior Member Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 11:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi-chan
    Aww...Poor you! That's a problem, yes indeed...Now...The only thing that I have to do is find the game, and fight my mother tooth and nail!
    you can get a new copy of xenogears for about 10 bucks on the corner anime shop down the street from me ^.^
    I make cars go sideways.

Junior Member Jet_Black is on a distinguished road Jet_Black's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 11:07 AM
    Threads

This game was excellent. I really miss it, because I borrowed it from a friend and had to give it back, and then moved. I could order it from buy.com, but I dont want to actually try to do it right now because I have to save every dime that I get. I never got to finish the game, I think I got to the top of Babel Tower... does anyone remember what happened at the end, I have to know.

Banned Forum / Chat laogamer can only hope to improve laogamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 12:35 PM
    Threads

ooh i love star ocean the second story
    its my favorite rpg

Closed Thread

Thread Information