AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Killer 7

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Killer 7

Hey everyone. Has anyone seen trailers, seen pictures, or read about Killer 7? The game is produced by Mikami Shinji. The game, in my opinion, looks absolutely fantastic. It's a cel shaded game that seems to be in third and first person. From what I think I've read, it's about someone with 7 different alter egos. The trailers, from what I've seen, look awesome. I can't wait for this game to be released.^^.
    Last edited by ShinyaZel; 12-03-2004 at 09:38 PM.

Dances with Scissors Super Llama is on a distinguished road Super Llama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 10:46 PM
    Threads

This game is very confusing. It took me a looooooooong time to figure out the plot.
    The music is awesome, though. My favorites are the theme to Cloudman, the music inside Curtis' house, and pretty much all the music in Alter Ego.

It's official. I gotta get me one.

TAWIM's KinKiEst buddy :3 Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2017 09:39 AM
    Threads

Wink Wow, 2004.

It's amazing how the author of this thread posted it before the game was released. Wow, talk about bringing back the dead.

Killer7 is an amazing game, I think. But I'd definitely say that the plot is very complicated, and the storyline is rather advanced. This game has so much effort put into it, and the style is very cool. I don't think anything like this has ever been done before, and I'd say that this game is very much a cult classic. It's a shame that not many people seem to have played it, that I know.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone under eighteen, I guess. There's some quite bizarre elements to it, sometimes... and of course, the game is also very disturbing and rather violent. The fact that Heaven's Smile is an invisible enemy that giggles, and then tries to suicide bomb you to death is the least of the odd moments. I found Garcian's Trailer absolutely spooky. The screaming coming from behind that safe door is not natural, at all.

The mix of third and first person was great, very fluid. I have the Gamecube version and the loading was very smooth. I'm a big fan, and to prove it, I've listed it as one of my interests, and I've quoted Andrei Ulmeyda in my Sig, down there. I'd definitely recommend this to intellectual types who are into their disturbing Japanese Horror. Especially fans of Japanese animé, as the game is very Japanese to begin with. Definitely worth a look, and you can probably get it cheap, now. There's a PS2 version of the game, for those who don't have a Gamecube.

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

The reason for it being so complicated is because of it's non linear characters. Yes, it is incredible, however, the gameplay ain't all that great once you're used to it. It is, still, an incredible ground breaking game. Not only because of the storyline, but becaue of the cell shading. Being a graphic designer, I can tell you how hard that is to do - INCREDIBLY HARD. Well, easy to do, but hard as hell to pull off. If you can pull off something like that, it's ground breaking.

Krsnik's official ranking system - A.

Member Spike13 is on a distinguished road Spike13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2006 11:49 AM
    I'm the hidden prize in a cereal box.NO REFUNDS!
    Threads

yeah i was gonna buy killer 7... but i forgot.but yeah, it looks hella cool. do you watch xplay? they gave it a 3.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Great graphics but game play is pretty much just not there.

Senior Member CrazedInuyashafan12 will become famous soon enough CrazedInuyashafan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 08:06 PM
    Threads

Not my kind of game. Its not to good
    Friends: battlecherry, lord_sesshomaru_15, giantevilbunnie,

http://progamerzxl.proboards92.com/index.cgi

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Killer 7, Killer 10, whatever you want to call it. The plot is rather simple and the only difficult portion of the game would be aiming at the amazingly small boss targets they tend to throw at you.( When you remeber everybody and everything can die in one hit except for Both Blackburns, The Two Old Guys and The Intersetellar-Whatever Smile.)

Overrated and underrated, it's not worthy of anything above or below a 5 on a scale of ten.

Oh. Let 6 year olds play this game , who cares anymore? Aside from the masturbation, dry humping and head shots, there's nothing "spectatcular" about the violence level.

It's one of the few games that honestly has a mature storyline with the exception that Capcom attempted to pull a Resident Evil with it in Japan ( Which failed. Reallllllly bad.)

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Capcom attempted to pull a Resident Evil with it in Japan ( Which failed. Reallllllly bad.)
    Want to elaborate on this?

Closed Thread

Thread Information