AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Final Fantasy Tactics

Final Fantasy Tactics had one of the best original strategy gameplays I had ever seen back then, when the original Playstation console was out. It was indeed one of the best - Everything from weapons, tactics, to Class Formation Strategies and more!

So I'm gonna ask since I haven't found this thread on AF yet in specific. Who here loves to play Final Fantasy Tactics? Yeah, I know its an old game, but I still love classic games and I'm sure someone here is actually playing the game right now as we speak.

Isn't it an awesome game or what? Hehe... ^^

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Yes i to loved that game very much it was the best final fantasy in my opinion. any way it would be a strech to call this game a classic being only 8 years old. So far its the best stategy game i have played along side advanced wars of course.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

... I think there was one. [thread, I mean]

>_>

I won't go into detail, but I'm fairly obsessed with this game.

And, no Karel... I REFUSE TO USE A GAMESHARK.

Member Cloud99 is on a distinguished road Cloud99's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 05:38 PM
    Threads

i havent played tactics
    but i do have advance and i would gladly trade it for tactics cause ive heard some good things about it
    Final Fantasy Best rpg Ever

Feel free to challenge me in battle

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default I too love FF tactics

My favorite part about the game is that you can have cloud as a character. It delivers a nice degree of difficulty and quite frankly has some of the best tactic gameplay I have ever seen. There is only one drawback and that is that it has one of the most depressing endings ever. And the fact that sooner or later everyone dies but the actual villian Delita.

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

I love that game...ahh brings back memories. *shudders and cries*
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink I love

I love them both Tactics and Tactics Advance. It's a fun straegy game to where you can really plan your moves and the jobs are really cool to.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Tactics is the best.

...But why did they make Orlandu completely superior to Agrais!??! ....I kept her in my party anyway since shes sooo cool.

krunchy sock puppet nivek5 is an unknown quantity at this point nivek5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 11:52 PM
    Threads

tactics advance is only one i've played so far and it's pretty good but after you into the casle and fight that guy that protects price mewt can't remember his name but anyhow he's really tuff and will kill yea the first time you fight him so if you are playing that game try to level up a lot moer before you try to take him on ok

the things in life are food water and rpg's

Senior Member The Black Swordsman Guts is an unknown quantity at this point The Black Swordsman Guts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 10:14 PM
    Threads

I beat this game twice both times I maxed out the time. I tried to beat it three times but got distracted and stopped. The last boss was really disappointing Beawulf is my favorite character.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default The boss off of the first tactics you mean?

Yeah, that was kinda dissapointing, I thought it would be a little more challenging and cooler looking than that too. But overall the rest of the bosses and monters and opponents of the game were very well designed and made into a game of challenge and tactics. Delita was my favorite character until he.....well, what he does at the end(don't wanna ruin it for those who haven't beat it, good thing I caught myself). Very tragic game indeed, and there are so many side quests to do it keeps you going without getting bored. And ofcourse the coolest side quest of all time for collecting Cloud along with all the other cool characters you receive along the way for doing it. After you go on that side quest, you will have no use for anyone else except for maybe Agrias, the dark knight dude that begins with Z, and Ramza. The rest you can toss out because you are set for life. Although its another side quest to actually get Cloud's sword to use his limits, but I'll let you guys figure that one out(or you'll just cheat and go to a website to figure it out).
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I got all his limits. They were ok.

What was really freaky with that game was when i would go into a random battle and meet up with like 20 to 30 thieves!!! For no reason!!!

Junior Member Solar_x2 is on a distinguished road Solar_x2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2005 06:01 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Aifa
    ...But why did they make Orlandu completely superior to Agrais!??! ....I kept her in my party anyway since shes sooo cool.
    I never considered orlandu superior to agrias, although he is a "higher" ranking character. I always kept agrias in my party, for sure, team her up with orlandu and they can level entire armies on their own w/ their sword skills
    ¤°{ « sø£àr » }°¤

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, the last time i checked, Orlandu had all of Agrais' sword moves along with some more powerful ones.

So Agrais doesnt have anything that Orlandu doesn't

Member TacoMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past TacoMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 02:40 PM
    Threads

I played this game to death and there are still things I can do on it. best 90 hours I've ever waisted! But one thing I would like to know is how do you get through deep dungeon. I found the way through the first two levels of it but that's about it...
    I've heard of one it's supposed to very fast, nye, uncatchable; The Black Pearl.

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

this game rockz
    I played the game till I drop n never get bored
    maybe bacause wack the boss so hard
    my level was the so high 2
    Muhahaaaa

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

There is a thread like this one and yes, Tactics is one of the greatest rpg/action/tactical game out there. It will go on forever if you stop before your sent to hell. I like how the monsters keep up with your skill level but that also makes the bosses weaker. Its possible to defeat the final boss in one turn.

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

While I haven't played this game, I've heard a ton of good things about it. I'll probably pick it up the next time I stop by Babbages, or somethin'. I have, however, heard some music from the game. It's very beautiful; Im curious about the game now ^^
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Ultimate_Zelda is on a distinguished road Ultimate_Zelda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2006 10:23 PM
    Threads

Well TacoMan I think that many people would like to get throught the deep dungeon, but first a question, How did you get past the second level of the deep dungeon?
    "Without steadfastness, the gentleman would not command respect,
    and his learning would not be sound. Advocating loyalty
    trustworthiness, he has no friend who is not his equal. He
    would not hesitate to correct his fault."

CARPE DIEM!!!!

Sister: Lady Dragon, DarkMagicianGirl, crimson phoenix, cloud_strifel1984
    Brother: Kenshin
    Father : Darksaget_the_3rd
    Nephew : Love_Monk,Spirit_fire9,Zeldafreakmaster
    Niece : Hideeho135,cheza_711,momijilol

Junior Member DarkStar*Harlequin DarkStar*Harlequin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2005 01:47 PM
    Threads

I myself have played this game twice! It was one of the greatest FF games I've played to date! I thought it was a nice touch that they actually said ... 'the 's' word' about twice. It gave it a 'mature' aura and stuff. But, yeah, I played it twice and all in the span of like... 76 hours! ^^;;
    "We wear the masks that grins and lies, outside it laughs, inside it cries" -EbonyDiabloa

Senior Member SL!C3R will become famous soon enough SL!C3R's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2005 05:11 AM
    Threads

i have only played tactics advance but by the sounds of it tactics sounds really good, but with tactics advance i get right near the end then ive realised my chracters are wya too weak but this time around im trying to get every job every skill/spell/technique etc and get them real strong coz really its only 100 exp every level which i reckon is pretty good :P

**~~Family~~**
    Big Sisters: Lady Dragon (My Main protector)
    MsAeris(The one and only(thx for the ava and sig!!))
    Big Bros : Kurai Ha (The Pwner)
    Storm Strife (The Hax0r)
    **~~ Me and my bros PWN to the end you mess with us you meet my sisters!!~~**

Member TacoMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past TacoMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 02:40 PM
    Threads

Cool tacoman

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate_Zelda
    Well TacoMan I think that many people would like to get throught the deep dungeon, but first a question, How did you get past the second level of the deep dungeon?
    There has been a significant change since I posted the last time: I have beaten all 10 mo' frickin' levels of teh deep dungeon!!! how you do it is you equip all your party members with move-find item, kill all enemies except one (do something like stop or speed break until its speed is zero) and search around until you find it. It will say that you have found a path that leads further on. It is usually on the left or right of the screen. have fun!!!
    I've heard of one it's supposed to very fast, nye, uncatchable; The Black Pearl.

Junior Member Vegeta-ss4 is an unknown quantity at this point Vegeta-ss4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 02:17 PM
    Threads

I have played the game and I wish the graphics was a little bit better but other than that, I think that is a really good game. I like to play video games and to play others online. Some of my favorite games are strategy games. I also like fighting, racing, rpg, just about any good looking game. If I was to chose a favorite game it would be DBZ budokai 3. I was watching dbz gt last night and it made me want to play my game. But on the subject I think that Final fantasy tactics is a good game and I think that if you do not have it then you should go get it.

Member Vampire D is on a distinguished road Vampire D's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2006 06:59 PM
    Threads

It was a wonderful Game, best game brain i played, where the computer was as smart if not smartter than you. And never any easy wins and so much to do in the game. I felt it was the best put together Tatic game ever, no matter how old it is or young. In my opion nothing will ever be as good at Tatics for the Playstation.

And sorry to say but Advance just didn't even come close to the gameplay or the challange as Tatics did.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

it is a great game a little complex but fun and great.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Closed Thread

Thread Information