AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: windows media

Member random123 is infamous around these parts random123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default windows media

i didnt know where this goes jpop/rock or here so i just posted it here

does anyone know where to get anime theme songs that goes with windows media?? b cause i went to this one website and it only suppourts music match jukebox and i have it but it doesnt work...
    You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love. You can't help but sigh when you see to people kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go over board and believe in a small steady relationship at first so that it can grow. You also like to think that you can have that kiss that puts you into a portal and you can't get back until he/she stops.
    Death.....
    its a beautiful thing...

I Love Kalie Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2 is infamous around these parts Inuyashayoukai2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2008 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

umm just re formatt it for windows media

rite click on the file and change what it is played in
    ...Driven by Demons...

...Denied by Angels...

Closed Thread

Thread Information