AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: love or hate pokemon?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • love

28 48.28%
  • hate

30 51.72%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Love it or hate it? pokemon

Member Cloud99 is on a distinguished road Cloud99's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 05:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Love it or hate it? pokemon

i decide to post this as i am a fan of pokemon but as i have heard over the years many people dislike it.
    So im asking what do you think?
    do you love the colourful visuals and cute little critters plus the great rpg elements or do you loath the thought of yet more pocket monsters invading the shelves of video games stores near you?
    Final Fantasy Best rpg Ever

Feel free to challenge me in battle

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

The only game of pokemon i have is the old blue version. Its fun but slow and the battles are a wee to siplistic for my tastes.

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

I hate the new shows, because they are annoying, I hate the new pokemon, because they are annoying, and i hate the new people, because they are annoying! Old school pokemon was way better!

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Well i will come out and say it. there addicting, and have a somewhat good funfactor. I just love the rush of "I AM GOING TO OWN YOU" and such. I will not buy anouther though. No more hand helds for me...

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The series is okay. The show isn't worth keeping up with, and the video games are sadly the same formula milked to the max. Maybe they should try different genre's for it.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

penguins vhinnnn will become famous soon enough vhinnnn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 09:44 PM
    Threads

i t is better unedited
    ~\//-///\//\//\//\/~

(\ /)
    (o.o)

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

i thought we were tlking about the game. Well the show i think is really really annoying. It had its times when i was like 10 or whenever in 3rd grade. but now it lost everything.

Junior Member M13 is on a distinguished road M13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2004 08:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Will
    I hate the new shows, because they are annoying, I hate the new pokemon, because they are annoying, and i hate the new people, because they are annoying! Old school pokemon was way better!
    I totally agree with that. The new epesodes are just messed up with these dumb Pokemon and ashes style is off...[Remember the hat that he always wore in the first sesons? He said that he had to send a bunh of postcards to the company and now in the new sesons he trew away his old hat and has this crappy hat...] -Are you allowed to say crappy?-

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This thread is about the games not the shows. I woudl like to see a real 3-d pokemon game on game cube with all of the pokemon i am only familar with the first 150 or so pokemon. From what i have seen the new pokemon look very strange.
    Last edited by Sega saturn x; 12-03-2004 at 05:26 PM.

...Dark Angel... BlackFrost is on a distinguished road BlackFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2006 08:11 PM
    Threads

I really don't like the new pokemon because I don't know their names. I liked the older pokemon's better.

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

I really like the new games...
    Well the 'new' ones
    I havent bought a game like that for over a year now
    So I've never played Fire Red and Leaf Green...
    I'll still always love Pokemon since I grew up with it

Member Albert Simon is on a distinguished road Albert Simon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 05:44 PM
    Threads

The games, are good fun, yes. Everything else, including the recycled cereal box cards = not fun, just milking the cow dry. I personally enjoyed Silver the best out of the ones I've played (Red, Blue, Silver, Yellow, Crystal and Sapphire) though Sapphire was quite enjoyable and comes second. There are too many Pokemon these days, I think, I personally found 251 to be just the right number, but past that seemed a few too many.

I haven't played Fire Red or Leaf Green, but if I can get my grubby mits on it, I daresay that I shall. *sighs* I miss my Dragonite. Every single game of Pokemon I played, I would have a Dragonite in my team. And a Kadabra. And a Gengar.
    True peace is impossible. Only an illusion of peace exists in the superficial calm of our lives… In fact, the blood and tears of the poor are sacrificed daily by a handful of elite power-mongers. No matter how far science and technology advance, repression will never cease. We’re only human. Whenever the calls for revolution turn into concrete action… Instigators are met by the full resistance of the elite, who stop at nothing to keep their power.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In my old blue version i always loved the litile guy why had a skull on his head. His name escapes me but i think its like marowhack or somthing i also loved sand shrew and sand slash they were great. The rock golem thing was awsoem to he just took so long to evolve hes still a gravler for me.

Member Cloud99 is on a distinguished road Cloud99's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 05:38 PM
    Threads

i got fire red yesterday and if you dont have the originals (red and blue) i recommend you get a copy as (as far as i know) there are none of the new pokemon in there
    Final Fantasy Best rpg Ever

Feel free to challenge me in battle

Junior Member deathstroke_707 can only hope to improve deathstroke_707's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2004 12:29 PM
    Threads

amen to that i love that game

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud99
    i decide to post this as i am a fan of pokemon but as i have heard over the years many people dislike it.
    So im asking what do you think?
    do you love the colourful visuals and cute little critters plus the great rpg elements or do you loath the thought of yet more pocket monsters invading the shelves of video games stores near you?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

mew is the best how bout u guys

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey dude i like mew what one u like

ťťLëĺ šhěnôběťť inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    Threads

love pokemon!! i have well almost all the version from blue to sapphire..still need leafgreen and firered.. and oh yeah bout mew ur probably right bout dat..but even so i still like pikachu!! ^_^

Member Albert Simon is on a distinguished road Albert Simon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 05:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sega saturn X
    In my old blue version i always loved the litile guy why had a skull on his head. His name escapes me but i think its like marowhack or somthing i also loved sand shrew and sand slash they were great. The rock golem thing was awsoem to he just took so long to evolve hes still a gravler for me.
    Cubone and Marowak were the two Pokemon who had skulls on their heads.
    True peace is impossible. Only an illusion of peace exists in the superficial calm of our lives… In fact, the blood and tears of the poor are sacrificed daily by a handful of elite power-mongers. No matter how far science and technology advance, repression will never cease. We’re only human. Whenever the calls for revolution turn into concrete action… Instigators are met by the full resistance of the elite, who stop at nothing to keep their power.

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

The game remains legendary,and even if the media such as cards and the show die
    The game will always be there
    Heck, I still play Yellow to relive the memories

Third Year Ronnin Kratos can only hope to improve Kratos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2005 12:02 PM
    Threads

Pokemon is one of the greatest games of all time IMO.

boopaloop! Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 03:17 PM
    Threads

I played Pokémon Yellow. This was before they doubled? the number of monsters and I lost all interest. Nice battle theme, but tedious game.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

its cool
    but its just too complicated for me now.
    i dont know the new pokemon so i have no idea what turns into what
    and as far as the berries and breeding and...well pretty much everything in that game i have no idea what does what now.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

I really just want to shoot everyone one of the Pokemon i every see!!! Time to go on a Pokemon Safari for food!!!!! Bring your shotgun's! Who's with me?????
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

i love pokemon only because of the games they r aawesome

Closed Thread

Thread Information