AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cafeteria food...

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

Default Cafeteria food...

What is the worst thing you have found or eaten in your cafeteria food or just food period

mine would be a fish fin in a chicken pot pie it was disgusting but great

inspiration for my story

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Seeing as how it was a rare occasion indeed for me to even leave the room in order to get lunch.... Not much.

However, I drank some cafeteria orange juice and it had an alcohol smell and rotting taste.

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it was proibuly old and that has happend to one of my friends it was realy funny to watch

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

ughh.. I hated that stuf.. the food is almost as ugly as the old hairy ladies that serve them.. x_x

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I remember at my University dining hall they served chicken burgers for lunch, chicken schnitzel for dinner. And then had chicken drumsticks 3 days later and they tasted a little... off.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

well at one of the schools i went to, the food bounced. Oo; then you can find bones in the food and the pizza swam in a pool of grease on your tray. then sometimes the food wasn't cooked right and there was still blood. a lot of times, the milk was old and rotten. X_x X.x Xx; also, they served backed chicken but there was no meat, just skin that was dripping in grease and who knows. what. the fruits and vegetables were wierd. peaches tasted like mushy pairs, and pairs tasted like burnt toast. Oo;

then, we also had leftovers for a couple weeks wich tasted like cardboard.

i won't even dare continue. Oo;

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Almost all my cafeteria food is completely and utterly horrible. The grits are horrible (even worse then normal, because I hate grits either way). The hotdogs taste really weird. The pasta sauce looks like soft cat food, and so does some turkey thing they make. I swear that food is toxic.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

From K-8 the food was GREAT. The worst thing was the pizza..it just tasted unnatural.

.:: Insane+Fruit ::. Kiwii has a spectacular aura about Kiwii has a spectacular aura about Kiwii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 06:16 PM
    Threads

never ate cafeteria food from my skool now and never will i will always bring lunch form home never cafeteria last time i ate it
    was extra disgusting i thought i saw a lil bit of green on my food once *shivers* the lunch ladies are worst and im not goin there
    now
    ;D
    I am now 17 years old.
    I lawl at things
    Pokemon pwns your face.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

ever have to chew your milk?
    neither have i...almost did though. XP
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

penguins vhinnnn will become famous soon enough vhinnnn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 09:44 PM
    Threads

i never git milk because one time there was a creat of month old milk and luckly some one noticed befor ne 1 drank ne
    ~\//-///\//\//\//\/~

(\ /)
    (o.o)

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Note: if you eat at the school that i went to, then beware of lunch lady hair. Oo; (XD that last part rhymed! XD) anyway, the lunch ladies had dandruff too, so you have to watch out for dead skin in your food. X_x X.x Xx; >.<

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

One time I accidently found this like 20-inch hair thread that literally started appearing in my bowl of fries. I literally went "Ewwww" out in public **silly me** lol and apparently had to ask them to go get me a new batch. Fortunately, I was able to get it and eat it all before the lunch break was over. Whew! Thank goodness I look before I eat - hehe...

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ____
    Note: if you eat at the school that i went to, then beware of lunch lady hair. Oo; (XD that last part rhymed! XD) anyway, the lunch ladies had dandruff too, so you have to watch out for dead skin in your food. X_x X.x Xx; >.<
    whoa... that one almost made me gagO_o
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Wow - not as bad as this lady in my school - she has the worst breath in the world. You wouldn't even stand up close to 25 feet away from her - that poor living soul... **ne**

Anyways, she cuts everything and cooks everything with her own bare hands - without even wearing gloves or properly washing her hands from time to time. And when she does, she always uses that nasty moldy green towel set up waaaay back in the closet right next to the cafeteria entrance. That was high school of course. Never will I eat food from her ever again O_o

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Banna Split Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2005 09:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ____
    ugh! i don't think i'm going to eat the food in my school anymore.

family in journal

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

One time, the crappy school lunch ladies had to serve us some crap called: "chicken soup" when this "thing" wasn't even close to it! XD. It was this sticky, disgusting gunk with stringy chicken, old carrots, and possibly some generic brand of seasoning in it. Nobody wanted to eat it, but since I was hungry the minute I entered school, I found myself eating this "chicken soup". Heck, it wasn't even soupy!! XD Bad memories indeed...
    Last edited by Milly; 12-02-2004 at 07:18 AM.

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

We don't have a cafeteria here....
    But we have a canteen..you judt go by and grab your lunch then you're off..
    My friend..he ordered some chicken wrap once...oh yuck..
    He took a bite to the bottom...and there was this stuff dripping...yes i know it was disgusting oil...But..man, I swear it looked exactly like urine....
    And I kept thinking of the hairy old bag who served that chicken wrap to my friend, the smile on her face....oh blegh...
    Now when he buys them, I always say he's gonna buy 'the canteen lady's special'

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by vhinnnn
    i never git milk because one time there was a creat of month old milk and luckly some one noticed befor ne 1 drank ne
    Yeah, that happened here once too. A girl was about to drink her milk but I noticed that it had expired. And the milk is often frozen. I only get nesquick. (or however it's spelled).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i thank God that now my mom has allowed me to take my lunch
    we also found three dead flys on some ones plate i guess it killed them instantly then a there was a ball of hair in this one guys soup ><
    but when the helth inspecter guy comes lunch is actualy no to bad -.-

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pakachu
    whoa... that one almost made me gagO_o
    sorry about that, but i had to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Milly
    One time, the crappy school lunch ladies had to serve us some crap called: "chicken soup" when this "thing" wasn't even close to it! XD. It was this sticky, disgusting gunk with stringy chicken, old carrots, and possibly some generic brand of seasoning in it. Nobody wanted to eat it, but since I was hungry the minute I entered school, I found myself eating this "chicken soup". Heck, it wasn't even soupy!! XD Bad memories indeed...
    you had that stuff too? that was nasty, i ate it and then i started to act kinda high or drunk. either one of the two, i don't remember. Oo; only difference is that ours was green and chunky like hurl.

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

it would have been the old recipe my school had for hamburger maccoroni.

at my school, i'm not sure what is worse, getting a plastic fork to eat meat, or getting meat that you can cut with a plastic fork.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

The Battalion Apostle SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross is a jewel in the rough SailorCross's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads

I remember this one time I had gotten some milk and the expiration date wasn't until like 5 days, so I thought it was fine. Well, I never checked it, or smelled the milk. When I tasted the milk, you know to take a sip, I nearly threw up. I still check my milk, it's been over a year. I got a free milk when I took it back, YEA!
    Ignorance-
    The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

Older Brother: Wolfwood

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

gawd... why do i keep looking in here!?!?

its kinda like watching a train wreck... I know its gonna be baad but still I look...-_-#

Junior Member sliver can only hope to improve sliver's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2005 10:32 AM
    Threads

THe worst i have ever had without a shadow of a doubt would have to "meat special surprise",ONe of the reasons it moved.
    Bow Down before me!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information