AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: MegaMan Zero wallpaper

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default MegaMan Zero wallpaper

Hell yeah! I love GIMP... *ahem* Anyways... this is the newest wallpaper I've made, and I have to say that it is definitely my favorite one. It is also the best one I've made yet. I absolutely love Zero and Ciel, and since my username is MegaMan Zero anyways, I figured I'd throw this together. I'm proud of this wallpaper. If you have any suggestions on improvements, however, I'm open.

Zero
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	megamanzerowall.png‎
Views:	1602
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	1466  

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

it seems really small. how big is it supposed to be?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, it's supposed to be 800 x 600, but due to a small mistake it is now 400 x 300... I'll repost the fullsized version ASAP though.

Zero

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

That's good though.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i like the concept (though it'd be much easier to see in a larger version) though right now it seems like there is no real focus to the wall. i think that if you made the middle image (with both of them) a bit larger so it becomes the focus, then kinda fade the others into the bg so that they are more of an accent for the main picture. the only other real suggestion would be a bit different font (just doesn't seem to fit). yeah i know it sounds like a lot, but it can make a big difference.

btw, glad to see you got gimp working. it's a very good wall, all things considered, and i think you've got some potential around here.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks... I'll get right on it and see what I can do. I love GIMP... it's a hell of a lot better than Paint. I do have a small problem, though... due to technical difficulties with Windows, I have limited fonts available right now, and thus might have some trouble finding the proper font. I'll do my best, though. Thanks for the encouragement. To tell the truth, though, I really want to make some amvs... I have two or three ideas for some already.

Zero

Oh, by the way, I did my family banner in my sig with GIMP as well.

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

oh i forgot to mention, another idea would be to extract zero and ciel from the middle picture, so it's just the two of them with none of the extra stuff in the bg. (just erase everything that's not part of them). it's not really necessary, but it might look a bit better in the end, you could try it.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yea I think that would be a good idea too, just extract Zero and Ciel so there's just pink behind em, or maybe add a light blue glow box behind like the other pictures on there. Oh and if you don't mind, could you make a 1024x768 version? My bro would love this one. He's so obssesed XD

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What a coincidence... this new version just happens to be 1024 x 768. ^^ And I totally changed the layout as well as added some new things. Hopefully the text matches better now. The more I use GIMP, the more I love it. Please let me know what you think of the new version.

Zero

Name:	Zerowall.png‎
Views:	396
Size:	981.7 KB
ID:	1490  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

acctually i think i like the layout in the first one a bit better over all. there's so much text now that it seems kinda busy. you're getting there though, the font itself seems better

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i agree with acamori, and grainiess here and there....good job on it tho ^^

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

bad picture quality.........grainy and very washed out.........since the two characters contrast, you should try and make the bg half and half of a design (zero something grunge like and rough, ciel a smooth, ambiental feel). Making the bg something more than just a solid color would improve it a lot...You sorta said it but the font you are using is terrible, if you need new fonts venture over to www.dafont.com, they have about 5000 fonts you can download there. Also try and not use so much text, keep the 'Zero' and 'Ciel' but lose the text at the top. I would also suggest taking out the 'megaman zero' font and focus on 'the heart is what matters'. However, if you're gonna do that experiment with the text and try shadowing it or something, but lose whatever blur you put on that text (radial?). Finally extract the characters from the photos please, as it will make the wp look much more professional. Sorry if this seems harsh....and while it is it's the only way ur gonna get better at creating wallpaper

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Version 3.0 is complete. Due to technical difficulties, I am only just getting it up on the site. I believe I am beginning to see some of the things all of you have been pointing out... the text at the top of this wallpaper is somewhat unsatisfactory, as are the names... a bit harsh in color, I thought. Anyhow, here it is... please comment freely.

Zero

Name:	mmzwall.png‎
Views:	342
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1573  

Senior Member Timothy will become famous soon enough Timothy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2005 10:15 PM
    Threads

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

what...the........Timothy, go away before i destroy you, please.

anyways, mega, i'm not sure what to tell ya really. you're getting there but it still seems too busy to me.

Senior Member deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 12:26 AM
    Threads

Sweet dude, you should make on of Bass.

Senior Member shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

its alright...

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

This thread was from last year >< Don't be digging up old threads.

EDIT: Sorry Shadow, my bad, didn't notice the time on the post above yours, checked the first 4 and got lazy lol <.<;;
    Last edited by EternalBlue; 12-22-2005 at 04:56 AM.

Senior Member Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

You have done well, I'll admit, I am a fan of the similar, good work.

L33T ryoga-one will become famous soon enough ryoga-one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBlue
    Shadow, this thread was from last year >< Don't be digging up old threads.
    before you blame shadow look at the post before his...

sig by Nespa

donate some rep please?

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by deskflipper
    Sweet dude, you should make on of Bass.

Hey moron- pay attention. This thread is over a year old...
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Junior Member TYF00N2 is on a distinguished road TYF00N2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2006 07:46 PM
    Threads

if this is old....why isnt it closed yet?

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by TYF00N2
    if this is old....why isnt it closed yet?

Because generally speaking old threads like this merely fall out of sight and are forgotten about, until someone like this comes in and revives a dead thread. People just don't pay attention anymore.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:38 AM
    Threads

Well, I like the wallpaper

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

like the wallpaper keep it up

Closed Thread

Thread Information