AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Choose your mood *wallpapers*

Junior Member ShueiTenshi is on a distinguished road ShueiTenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2005 11:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Christmas Mood

Ok I finished the whole collection for this winter!! Three wallpapers to choose your mood ^___^

~Missing Summer

~Subtle Christmas

~Vigorous New Year

So how do ya feel ^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wintergrace.jpg‎
Views:	769
Size:	354.9 KB
ID:	1460   Click image for larger version

Name:	Missing Summer.jpg‎
Views:	477
Size:	659.1 KB
ID:	1461   Click image for larger version

Name:	finalcountdown.jpg‎
Views:	459
Size:	414.2 KB
ID:	1462  
    Last edited by ShueiTenshi; 12-01-2004 at 07:56 AM.

Junior Member ZoDiAc has a little shameless behaviour in the past ZoDiAc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2005 01:53 AM
    Threads

I like the first one the best

Check Out 8-Bit Theatre! http://www.nuklearpower.com/index.php

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

maybe it's just me, but the bg's in the second and third ones don't seem to have much to do with the characters visually. they're not bad though, nice work.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Hmm... I like them all, but I also like the first one the best. It's really pretty.

Junior Member ~Jojo~ is on a distinguished road ~Jojo~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2005 10:07 PM
    Threads

hmm......I like the first one best

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

All 3 look AWSOME!!!

Junior Member ShueiTenshi is on a distinguished road ShueiTenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2005 11:30 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by acamori
    maybe it's just me, but the bg's in the second and third ones don't seem to have much to do with the characters visually. they're not bad though, nice work.
    Trying to crate contrast betwee character and bground so you could focus on the first one most <-- my style ^__^

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Yes, apparently so. The first one is contrasting the character with the bg very well - pretty high definition to me.

The others don't seem to have that natural appeal that many wallpapers do tend to lack from time to time. Nothing wrong with the characters, it just doesn't seem to blend in right - not visually compatible as I would like to put it as. Nonetheless, still a wonderful job. Way to go! **Thumbs up**

And obviously I would have said the first is the best as well - just cuz I love the snow effect you have over there - fits nice with the theme of Christmas ^^

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

nice pictures, (i gotta learn how 2 use photoshop and stuff like that)

Myrra's property :) Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2005 01:05 PM
    Threads

All three are really nice. Like your style ^_^

Think I like the first one best. Is it London Bridge in the bg?

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i like all three....but i think the 3rd one is the best....good job on all of them...

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

I agree with gadgetgirl16 as well. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

i like the second one

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

1st one
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I hope you realize that this thread is about 2 years old...

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The second and third are the BOMB! I totally dig the style and love the look. I don't know why everyone thinks the BG HAS to match the character, but whatever. Wallies are a means of artistic expression. Why slap rules on that? That just destroys the creative flow, if you ask me anyways.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

BlingedOutGeisha。 Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    I hope you realize that this thread is about 2 years old...
    HAHA! ~ It is! Well, just cuz' I'm here, I'll go w/ the second one! XD
    <3
    XOX
    ::AOL AIM - BeBe X Famous::
    muah.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

mugen's girl: you're crazy XD!!

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

BlingedOutGeisha。 Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 12:09 AM
    Threads

XD
    I know! I know!

BTW~ The 1st one is nice too! =P
    XOX
    ::AOL AIM - BeBe X Famous::
    muah.

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

wow if this is two years old then i would love to see what your work looks like now! I have the first one set on my desktop bg. <.< >.> hope you don't mind.. cause it aint coming off!! MUAHAHAHA!!! plz post more!!
    *Ami~chan-sempai made this sig*

*Ookami-sempai made this sig*

Junior Member amishamj is on a distinguished road amishamj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 05:00 PM
    Threads

I really like all of them, but the first one especially, partially because the girl in it would look like me if she was shorter, and had a tan (from swim class).

Junior Member butterfly019 is on a distinguished road butterfly019's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2006 05:47 PM
    Threads

I like the first one it's pretty!!! ^_^.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

why are you bumping threads that are 2 years old.... please do not.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

the pictures r very nice i love them.and i loved the first one more ^^

Junior Member SlownC is on a distinguished road SlownC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 07:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ZoDiAc View Post
    I like the first one the best

I agree!!
    and I save it for my self!
    Thanks to ShueiTenshi! =)))))
    http://abyssinian-cats.blogspot.com/ - this is my blog. so, welcome!

Closed Thread

Thread Information