AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pets!

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Thumbs up Pets!

Do any of you people own any pets? If so what are they, what are their names and if possible show us a picture.
    I just recently got a clown fish (too much finding nemo I suppose).
    I'll try to post up a picture as soon as I can. Oh and his name is tangy...cuz he's orange and oranges are tangy...and...leave me alone.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I have a cat... a fat cat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mina.jpg‎
Views:	66
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	1459  

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Senior Member sora-sama is on a distinguished road sora-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 07:22 AM
    Threads

i have two cats and one belongs to me and one belongs to my sister. my sisters cats name is angel and he is a fat and crazy psyco cat. my cats name is mushi and she is a skinny and calm yet very shy cat.

Has no life (~_~) Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

We already have a thread like this...but anyway. My cat Seiya (named after Seiya Kou from Sailr Stars) is part snow boot and part siamese. The other three cats are Summer, Smokey, and Lina (named after Lina Inverse). Here's a pic of Summer, the oldest of the four...we took her in off the street, so we don't know how old she is, but I don't think she's older than 4 or 5 years.

Last edited by Eternal Serena; 12-01-2004 at 02:10 AM.

The pain in pleasure often becomes the pleasure of pain.
    Thanks for watching as I fall...
    Beauty is a curse on this world. It keeps us all from knowing who the real monsters are.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

lets see. i have 1 dog, 1 bird, 1 bunny and 8 ginna pigs

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

Looks like cats are the peoples choice nowadays....
    I have a dog, maltese cross with cairn terrier...
    Yeah...I'd say it's fairly cute, unfortunately I couldn't be bothered scanning when I had the chance, so now my scanner is having a cry and alas, no pictures of my pet
    Talking about pets...Seems that somehow I have become Myrra's pet
    ~_^ WASSAT?! Ah well..I know I'm loving it

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

That makes one of us! As for my pets....3 dogs and two parents. haha xD There's Kira, my mom's cute, but fiesty poodle who is just over a year by a few months, then Stormy, the puppy german shepherd, but I don't remember her age, and Max, MY dog. ^_^ I love him so. Max I adopted from the humane society in February of 2003 and he is going to turn 5 this coming Feb. ^^

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love dogs
    And german shepherds...I love them <3
    used to have one...but he was taken away from me *cries*

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

;-; Aw, i'm sorry. I absolutely adore Max. He's my puppeh dawg...even though he's all grown up and weighs 80 pounds. >.> He lets me cuddle him and curl up with him and put my feet under him when i'm cold. But...he got into a nasty habit of jumping on my bed, and taking MY side of it. x_X Yes, I kept him very clean because no way in hell was I going to let something in my room, which could have potentially DECIDED my bed was more comfortable than the floor. >.> Good foot warmer, though..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cute!
    I want a husky if I ever acheive my goal of moving to Finland

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was actually going to adopt a husky when I was at the humane society...but then we noticed she LOVED to dig holes. x_X Big no no. So then, we started looking through the larger dogs when we noticed a very quiet, very calm german shepherd. ^_^ I was hooked.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah
    I never mentioned what my dog's name is
    We called him Marky after a big dispute..the first name I mentioned since no one could make up their minds...I was going to call him Mark because he has this really strange birth mark of his fur, a big brown splotch...
    but Marky sounds cuter when you say it...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, it does. =3 Here's a picture of mah Max in the pool.

Last edited by Queen-of-Mars; 12-01-2004 at 04:37 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Godammit...the picture won't show...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry, for some reason the site would show it as a broken file when I uploaded it. ^_^ There you go.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awww....i want to hug him!

(great picture btw)
    And like...if you want to see what my dog looks like...you'll probably find a pic if you type maltese into a search engine

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, yeah probably...after about 2000 sites or so. o.O Now, if you're saying what your dog looks like in GENERAL, then that's a different story. ^_^ Max is a cutey, but he is afraid of some men depending on what he senses since he was abused when he was a pup. He was afraid of my dad for a bit, and would bark and growl at him...but then my dad started trying to give him beer because he's "German". x_X

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course I mean in general
    There's only one Marky for me ^__^
    And I hate animal abusers, dogs in particular

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As do I. I'd give the guy(s) who abused him one HELL of a kick in the balls if I could.. Poor thing was SO traumatized...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Godammit...I swear that sometimes I can value the life of a dear innocent pet than a pathetic human like the ones who abuse animals..I don't care what anyone says about it
    I love animals, dogs especially
    And I'll try to find a picture of what my dog looks like...unless I can get it scanned soon

Member D2Meep is on a distinguished road D2Meep's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2005 09:13 PM
    Threads

i have 4cats named star,spike,maxi,and jack. jack is blind (someone tossed him out a car as a kittin ) and my dog is suzy who was born blind ill try for a picture of maxi my manx but i think the only one i hav is an old one

almost forgot jack was the size of id have to say he would fit on a ps2 case but now wow!! he grew alot and still is growing

this is maxi (^_^) the only one i have of her on the computer i think
    Last edited by D2Meep; 12-01-2004 at 09:10 AM.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Let's see... a cat named Mystic, two mice named Mio and Mayu ( named after the Fatal Frame 2 twins ), four goldfish with no names, one beta with no name, and a guinea pig named Ginny! Haha...

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I have a cat named sandy that's I've had since I was 3 (which makes her 20... old, but still healthy!). In Japan I have no pets because my landlord said no. I may see if I can get a hamster or something, though.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well the dog I used to have was named Sultan...
    He was a german shepherd crossed with a labrador and the friendliest dog you could ever find.....

Pyr0maniac Sara is infamous around these parts Sara is infamous around these parts Sara is infamous around these parts Sara is infamous around these parts Sara is infamous around these parts Sara is infamous around these parts Sara is infamous around these parts Sara is infamous around these parts Sara is infamous around these parts Sara is infamous around these parts Sara is infamous around these parts Sara's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hello Kitty Cosmic Heart Compact 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2005 07:26 PM
    Threads

I'm getting a puppy in 15 days! He's an English Springer Spaniel and hes -so- adorable.

And here in this light....
    I'll stay inside your shades of love.

Closed Thread

Thread Information