AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whats the weirdest combanation of food you have eaten?

Member mint_tea is on a distinguished road mint_tea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2006 09:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question whats the weirdest combanation of food you have eaten?

well...
    mine's catchup and broccolie its no so bad

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Maybe milkshake with boiled ice cream... or liverbutter *shudders*

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation .[TT]Death//Scythe666 will become famous soon enough .[TT]Death//Scythe666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 08:08 AM
    Threads

It was actually a drink but yeah me and my cousin just got stuff and mixed them with a drink and yeah

some stuff in mine was

Coke
    Worcester sauce
    Washing up liquid
    Bread
    Crisp
    Coco pops
    milk

and yeah there were more things but you know

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

Cocoa Pebbles and Fruity Pebbles are good combined.

Has no life (~_~) Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

The weirdest? Well they're not weird to me, but maybe to others. A yummy sidedish is cucumbers in sour cream. Another thing I absolutely love to eat is bagel and cream cheese with either turkey pastrami or roast beef on top.

The pain in pleasure often becomes the pleasure of pain.
    Thanks for watching as I fall...
    Beauty is a curse on this world. It keeps us all from knowing who the real monsters are.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Ham with Chocolate.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

Scrambled eggs and ketchup rock my socks... Not as good though as fries with mayonaise; its an British thing.

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Gil
    Scrambled eggs and ketchup rock my socks... Not as good though as fries with mayonaise; its an British thing.

i like both of those combinations

however, my weirdest combo is a tortilla with eggs and ranch dressing with chocolate syrup^^ try it, its really good
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

Senior Member ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2004 07:46 PM
    Threads

Talking

peanut butter pancakes

Junior Member my_life_sucks is on a distinguished road my_life_sucks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2004 01:41 PM
    Threads

A mayonase and jelly sandwhich, I use to eat them all the time when I was younger, I told my boyfriend that I liked it and he wanted to try it to, but he thought that I said peanut butter and mayonase so he ate that instead he said it didn't taste that bad Oh and I use to like to drink pop and milk, I'd fill half a glass with pop, which could be any kind but the clear and fruit flavored kind, and then I put in milk It tasted good when there was a little bit more milk then pop though. I like to eat my brown rice with ranch dressing, and white rice to. Any kind of eggs wih ketchup, and when I was in school I use to eat fries with mayonase all the time it tastes good, some times when you mix the ketchup mustard and mayonase together it's not that bad either. I like eating tuna and mayonase, whenever there are no hard boiled eggs to put in it together. I think I'm going to try broccolie and ketchup, sounds good.

Member Youko Kurama will become famous soon enough Youko Kurama will become famous soon enough Youko Kurama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2007 08:54 PM
    Threads

Peanut butter and jelly pizza.....my cousin dared me to try it. It was disgusting!

Thankyou Darky-chan for this siggy!

Member D2Meep is on a distinguished road D2Meep's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2005 09:13 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by my_life_sucks
    A mayonase and jelly sandwhich, I use to eat them all the time when I was younger, I told my boyfriend that I liked it and he wanted to try it to, but he thought that I said peanut butter and mayonase so he ate that instead he said it didn't taste that bad Oh and I use to like to drink pop and milk, I'd fill half a glass with pop, which could be any kind but the clear and fruit flavored kind, and then I put in milk It tasted good when there was a little bit more milk then pop though. I like to eat my brown rice with ranch dressing, and white rice to. Any kind of eggs wih ketchup, and when I was in school I use to eat fries with mayonase all the time it tastes good, some times when you mix the ketchup mustard and mayonase together it's not that bad either. I like eating tuna and mayonase, whenever there are no hard boiled eggs to put in it together. I think I'm going to try broccolie and ketchup, sounds good.
    i like buttered white rice with a little ranch dressing mixed in make my mouth water

Junior Member my_life_sucks is on a distinguished road my_life_sucks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2004 01:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by D2Meep
    i like buttered white rice with a little ranch dressing mixed in make my mouth water
    Mmmm me to sometimes I eat it with only butter melted in it, or hot sauce, or scrambled eggs, or Adobo anything tastes good with white rice, I have the strangest erge to taste white rice with ice cream Oh and I love green olives I could eat at least two jars a day, actually I did onetime, oh and when there all done I love to drink the juice

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

a tukey sandwich with mayo and a slice of cranberry inside.....my dad wanted me to try it and it tasted like a turkey sandwitch with jelly....it tasted kind of good to me.....but kinda weird....

Senior Member E Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point E Nasty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

green beans and tartar sauce. It tastes so good!

What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

hmm... this was an experiment i did at school with a few freinds. it was combination of:

twisties
    sunkist
    chicken flavor from a noodle packet
    stuff
    pepsi
    more stuff

it tasted yuck, so yuck its beyond words...

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

The Dragon Tamer Searchman is an unknown quantity at this point Searchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2005 08:02 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood
    hmm... this was an experiment i did at school with a few freinds. it was combination of:

twisties
    sunkist
    chicken flavor from a noodle packet
    stuff
    pepsi
    more stuff

it tasted yuck, so yuck its beyond words...
    What are you talking about your not the one who tasted it. I was i cant belve i eat some of it. *PUKE*

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

i had a little bit. your the fool who tried a whole bunch at once shadow. i bet you can still taste it cant you? ...... i know i can... i think i'll go throw up now.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

Silver Fox and I have some weird combinations
    Weirdest I tried when I was little would have been Peanut butter and celery

Banned Forum / Chat Yunfei is on a distinguished road Yunfei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 04:09 AM
    Threads

Dang I tried a few wierd combinations like mayo and french fries

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Peanut butter with bananas sandwich. @_@ Peanut butter with raw oatmeal sandwich. Chicken and ketchup with TONS of pepper in the ketchup. Tamales and ketchup(only when they're too hot to eat).

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

Well those don't sound bad...Banana and peanut butter are nice
    Anyone ever tried peanut butter and cream cheese on toast?
    :: Mouth waters ::

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-Mars
    Peanut butter with bananas sandwich. @_@
    Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are one of my favourite foods. They're not weird at all

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Fruity Pebbles and CocoPuffs...My brother ate that once...
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Erm... well, I've had PB&J with Doritos, ketchup, mayo, and ham... it's actually not that bad...

Okay... why are you looking at me like that? >_>;

Zero

Closed Thread

Thread Information