AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite game ending *possible spoilers*

Member Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 12:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite game ending *possible spoilers*

Whats your favorite ending to a video game?

Mines FFX-2.
    I know many of you hated that game, but the "good" ending was just awesome if FFX's ending left you teary (like it did me).

FFX was my second fave.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2004 12:54 PM
    Threads

i like the fable ending when your evil!!

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

Halo 2 ending, because you just know theres another Halo coming out!

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

I like FFX's ending it is cool sorta!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Junior Member Inu-Yasha11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Inu-Yasha11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2005 01:23 PM
    Threads

my fav ending is ffx2 as well

Member Inuyasha_c14 Inuyasha_c14's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2004 09:48 PM
    Threads

well I havn't seen to many game endings (good ones) but of the one's that I have seen probably Halo: Combat evolved. BTW I heard that a lot more UNSC Marines made it off of Halo then I heard of (just a rumor)

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Two favorites... Golden Sun: TLA's ending, and MegaMan Zero 3's ending. Both were very moving.

Zero

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Wink Kingdom Hearts!

Kingdome Hearts. It was so unexpected. The animation and Utada's "Simple and Clean" were fantastic.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

This threads name is just to funny for words. My favorite ending was galagatic atack because i actuly saw it i mean that game is just insanly hard.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Kingdom Hearts
    the regular ending was okay but the another story ending was awsome.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Vash the Stampede FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 03:28 PM
    I am Vash the Stampede! I live on a desert planet where I am a lone gunman.
    Threads

Kingdom Hearts because it left me curious

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default Wow, thats a tricky one

I will have to say a pretty good ending would have to be the bad ending of FF7 if you don't beat Sephirtoh. The ending of Kingdom Hearts was a little too obvious, but it did have a little surprise when Sora didn't get the girl. And after playing Halo for 6 straight hours to finish it, the ending meant crap for me.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

I think that I liked the good ending for Final Fantasy X-2! It was so much happier than FFX's! I usually don't cry in video games, but that just got me so bad!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age was another good ending. I really enjoyed that game, though, so it made me sad to see the end of it, really. Oh well.

Then there's the ending to Tales of Symphonia. I thought that it was an alright one, in my personal opinion.

This Guy Are Sick Zackiroth is on a distinguished road Zackiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 02:29 PM
    Threads

FF7 and Kingdom Hearts.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation sesshomarh is infamous around these parts sesshomarh is infamous around these parts sesshomarh is infamous around these parts sesshomarh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 01:12 PM
    Threads

Default fd

dfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff3

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation dude 123 is an unknown quantity at this point dude 123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 01:18 PM
    Threads

god this is awsome

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

My favorite ending was Zone of the Enders Second Runner
    It answered all my questions

[ True*Poet ]

Member Cloud99 is on a distinguished road Cloud99's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 05:38 PM
    Threads

i like the endings of disgaea
    i say endings cause there are multiple ones giving a little incentive to play again
    Final Fantasy Best rpg Ever

Feel free to challenge me in battle

Junior Member Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune has a reputation beyond repute Sune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2005 03:13 AM
    Threads

Tales of Symphonia had a rather nice ending all depending on the character that Lloyd was most friendly with, but Lufia 2 left me near to tears. I've seen sad movie endings before and whatnot, but THAT ending was the first one for any game that made me shed tears.
    You can have more than 1 of anything you desire. The only thing you cannot extend past one itself is the life you live. Once it has been expended, your time is up, and then comes someone else's turn.

Banned Forum / Chat Chris-Retard-Pontius DUUR can only hope to improve Chris-Retard-Pontius DUUR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2005 09:13 PM
    Threads

Kingdom Hearts and for those that dont know there is a secret trailor for the second one I have it but I dont know exactly how I think you need to get 100% and beat every boss including the hardest ones after your first time beating it

Also I like the regular ending because of this song

SIMPLE AND CLEAN <--- I am a puss for liking it but it is good none the less

Senior Member Yamcha will become famous soon enough Yamcha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

well, Zone of The Enders is actully an anime series...it's pretty good actully. However, I think that FF7 had a really awesome ending.

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the best ending ever is from Chrono Cross...OMG! its the best ending to a game ive seen, but its a certain ending since there are like 20 or something endings to the game..you have to save schala..or something

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

i liked FF8's ending, it was pretty ^.^ Faye Wongs song "Eyes on me" was perfect... and seeing Zell choke on a hotdog was hilarious... and FFx-2 was really cute too. KH was not bad either... gosh.. there are more. lol. i'll think of em later and post again maybe ..

~MsAeris

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Digital Plague Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr has a spectacular aura about Tyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2006 08:36 PM
    Threads

Space Invaders ending. No matter what you do, they always manage to invade. There's gotta be a moral in that somewhere...

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Favorite Ending

My favorite ending would have to be Golden Sun after you beat the last lighthouse and everything its pretty funny and sad at the same time.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Closed Thread

Thread Information