AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Killzone Or Halo 2 ?

-=Abstract Sig Designer=- _=RoMaN=_ is on a distinguished road _=RoMaN=_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2004 11:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Killzone Or Halo 2 ?

Iv seen this before but not in this particular forum, in ur honest opinion wich game do you think is better Killzone or Halo 2? To me im a diehard Halo fan so of course im going to say Killzone is better.....NOT......Halo 2 is better to my perspective, and game devolpers agree i have not yet read one magazine that game Killzone a good review. But you poeple call the shots so wich do YOU think is better?

Halo 2
    open your mind to Abstract.....

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Even I, a diehard fanboy of the ps2 think that Halo is better. Even though I haven't even played either of them yet....but I have been reading the bad reviews for it and watching some videos for it on gamespot.
    That's like comparing GTA:San Andreas to True Crimes: Streets of L.A.
    .......damn you halo...damn you.....lmao

This Guy Are Sick Zackiroth is on a distinguished road Zackiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 02:29 PM
    Threads

Meh... I think that Killzone is better... one of the reasons being that Halo is really overrated... but that's just my opinion.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I don't think to much of Killzone, nor Halo 2 for that matter, Halo 2 was way overrated and even i thought it ws gonna be something big, but i was very disappointed in it, but i'll stick by Halo, nothing beats beating the hell out of your friends with a Covenant Sword!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

halo 2 rocks!! im gonna get an Xbox and buy the game and Xbox live and get my butt kicked in it

-=Abstract Sig Designer=- _=RoMaN=_ is on a distinguished road _=RoMaN=_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2004 11:45 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaStan
    halo 2 rocks!! im gonna get an Xbox and buy the game and Xbox live and get my butt kicked in it
    lol well i love halo 2 expecally online. My clan SoH Spartans of Halo were a pretty high ranked clan. if anyone has a clan that thinks that they can take us down the just pm me and well set something up. Oh and even tho Halo was overrated its still a h3ll of alot better than killzone can ever be. Sorry but killzone sucks.
    open your mind to Abstract.....

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

even though i havent played either yet.
    but going by what i've read and seen killzone looks like its the better game to me.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Senior Member Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Well, Halo 2 is a lot better in terms of playability. Killzone is a bit awkward to play, but my dad beat it on hard and never let me touch it....
    On a different note, Killzone might have the best gun-reloading animations i've ever seen on a FPS.
    I suck at Halo 2. Too busy with school and half-life 2 to play it.

Covenant Sword Elite SwOrDzYs has a spectacular aura about SwOrDzYs has a spectacular aura about SwOrDzYs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2005 02:52 PM
    Threads

i not play killzone though even if it was gewd me prefer ...*drum roll...* HaLo!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHHHH ok need i say more?

Identification code: Captain Silver Wing
    [color=green]Report: Ace Precision Sniper

Skill second only to one.....

Senior Member raven1491 is on a distinguished road raven1491's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 08:28 PM
    Threads

Halo 2!!!!(Duh)
    I really enjoy that game.
    I think it has good graphic and sound.

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

Halo 2....due to xbox live!....it rocks!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SwOrDzYs
    i not play killzone though even if it was gewd me prefer ...*drum roll...* HaLo!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHHHH ok need i say more?
    are you on something? cuz if you are bring it here...! jk.

Anyways I finally played Killzone, I thought it was pretty kewl and I agree with Saionji, the animation for the weapons rule. I yet to play Halo one or Halo 2....none of my friends have X-box, can you beleive?

Junior Member Good_vs_bad is on a distinguished road Good_vs_bad's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2004 01:19 PM
    Threads

Talking Well,

I really prefer halo 2.

Senior Member E Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point E Nasty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

I like the multiplayer in Halo 2, but the single player campaign sucks. I played the Killzone demo and liked it alot.

What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!!!

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

i have not played killzone, but halo 2 is pretty good. esspecially when you stand alone with a huge wrath tank thinking it will run you down, but instead you jump onto it, bust the cocpit, and toss the pilot off and run /him/ down.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

well halo 2 ofcourse but killzone is the best ps2 shooter its kinda sad though but halo 2 kicks the crap out of killzone trust me.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

This is kinda silly becuase killzone does nothing better then halo tech wise or control wise. Plus the game is just full of bugs so im going with halo but i mean come on halos the king of fps and the difenetive fps of the current generation systems. I would like to add halo is in no way shape or form over rated. This happens all to often some one who dosent like fps reads rave reveiws and goes outs and rents or buys it. They dont like and say its over rated but in fact it ushaly has more to with the persons game taste then the game itself.

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

i would have to say halo because of the graphics and story line

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

!!!Halo 2 rules!!!
    Let us Worship Halo 2!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    I don't think to much of Killzone, nor Halo 2 for that matter, Halo 2 was way overrated and even i thought it ws gonna be something big, but i was very disappointed in it, but i'll stick by Halo, nothing beats beating the hell out of your friends with a Covenant Sword!
    I agree when you are slash a persons head off shootin them with a sniper to the head bashing them in with a little tiny yet huge rocket launcher. Then there is seeing your friends falling off a huge cliff or counting how many feet up they fly when you bomb there a$$. yeah it is satisfying so I will go with HALO. THree shouts for halo hip hip....................uuu guys this is your part guys man those idiots goin to play halo

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

Quote Originally Posted by sword_master
    Three shouts for halo hip hip....................uuu guys this is your part guys man those idiots goin to play halo
    Hoorah!!!! Sorry i had to say it!!! Halo rules and we should all worship it!! Go Halo!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

i like halo because i havent played killzone do u recemend it and is it good online

Do you fear my Fantasy??! Fantasy fighter will become famous soon enough Fantasy fighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

Halo rules. All worship halo. Halo controls your lives. Obey halo.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

As much as I worship killzone for being made in Holland, I'd have to say Halo.

Though I own neither games, I played them at friends, shops, etc. and let's face it: The PS2 is the worst console to play a shooter.

Now I am not being anti-PS2 (How could I? I have one myself.) but it's a simple fact, the X-BOX is way better for shooters.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Junior Member Doughnut is on a distinguished road Doughnut's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2005 07:37 PM
    Threads

I personal prefer halo 2 because the xbox has alot better graphics than the ps2 but i still like ps2. And to you who think i am a noob i forgot my old password and had to make a new name.

Closed Thread

Thread Information