AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Killzone Or Halo 2 ?

Senior Member Zustarus is an unknown quantity at this point Zustarus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Halo 2

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

halo 2 of coures it beats every thing
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Senior Member cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

Halo 2 is way better

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

The fact of the matter is...these games aren't comparable. The only reason these two games are EVER pitted against one another is because PS2 fans wanted a signature FPS...Like Xbox had Halo and PC has....well, there are dozens, but among the top are Half-Life(And Counter Strike), and Doom 3, and any given Unreal game. Well, I've had a PS2 since the month it cam out, and I only got an Xbox last year, and honestly...Killzone isn't even in the same class. Killzone has great graphics for PS2, and when nothing's moving on screen, or when you see still pictures, it appears the graphics are actually a match for Halo. Not true. Once Killzone starts moving, you see jerky, glitchy movements, choppy animation, pretty sad framerate, and a lot more. Because of this, the gameplay suffers, since play isn't as smooth as it should be. The sound isn't really that great either. Every last NPC in Halo 2 has a long, complete script, so you get a variety of phrases for each action they take, In Killzone, you hear the same few screams and comments coming from the people around you over and over..to the point where it gets obnoxious. The multiplayer isn't nearly as fun as Halo 2, with it's massive support for online, downloadable content, and bottom-line vehicle and weapon sets. The only thing I can really give to Killzone undisputedly above Halo is that it has a more interesting story, but honestly, which the exception of Deus Ex, Thirteen, and a few select others, First Person Shooters are games for the most part designed for the multiplayer, so while a great single player story is a nice plus, the gameplay and multiplayer functionality is what makes the game, and essentially any site or magazine that has reviews for both Killzone and Halo 2 will give the grade to Halo.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Junior Member pyrodarkness is on a distinguished road pyrodarkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2005 01:37 PM
    Threads

halo2 is the shiznit in multiplayer

Member dark jedi is an unknown quantity at this point dark jedi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2005 03:10 PM
    Threads

killzone is has good graphics but it is nothing compared to halo 2

Digital Plague Trey Racer has a little shameless behaviour in the past Trey Racer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 04:12 AM
    On My Own Thinking About The Life And The Love That has Passed Me By
    Threads

halo 2 rocks it is a fps with a story whgich is kinda different and xbox live halo 2 is awesome SUICIDE!!
    My Family is now in my journal

Angel of a Dark Abyss -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 02:02 PM
    Threads

halo2 all the way
    Who Really cares about what someone thinks when life ends we all end up dead.... When hell froze over I returned...

Apprentice: Mushrambo and Mitariflower

Death cant be for told by those who seek it. Only by those who embrace the fact that death is eminit and that it is always around us.

Hitokiri Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

Even if I got Killzone for my PS2, I still have to say that Halo 2 is better. I haven't play a lot of First-Person shooting games so I think Halo 2 beats everything for right now.

Junior Member ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HiToKiRi♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 11:34 PM
    Threads

I hate them both.

The Imperfect Perfection Zezima Aeros will become famous soon enough Zezima Aeros's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2005 08:20 PM
    Threads

Halo 2. Killzone was supposed to be the Halo-Killer? HAH! They did a pathetic job on it.
    ++My fabulous signature and avatar combo made by Whispers++

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr
    Allow me to destroy your little "reasons".

HALO 2 ALL THE WAY!! i think Killzone is a disgrace to all gun games around even Jak 2 is better than it for the many reasons Killzone sucks
    - For future reference, Jak 2 is a platformer.

1. HAS THE MOST HORRIBLE GRAPHICS I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A PS2!
    - Killzone has been praised for it's graphics. It was specially made with a completely new graphics engine, one of the most-advanced seen on the PS2.

2. HAS THE MOST HORRIBLE SOUND FOR A GUN GAME!
    - Dying screams of the Helghast. Gunfire in the background. The sound of the water splashing against your player as you traverse your way through a stream. Every detail in the sound has been captured. Maybe you should get your ears tested.

3. THE STORYLINE SUCKS!!!
    - The storyline shows the trust issues between comrades, the power of an opressive enemy force, the determination of being able to fight even when hopelessly outnumbered, and has a plot twist towards the middle involving General Adams.

4. THE WEAPONS SUCKS A$$!(i mean common who ever heard of a assault rifle combined with a shotgun?)
    - And yet a plasma rifle is so much more believable?

5. IT ISNT WORTH BUYING!
    - Depends on whether you like the game or not. Which you evidently don't.

theres all my complaints about Killzoner outa 1 outa 10 i give it a -1
    - And on top of everything else, you can't count. However, I don't think I've ever heard of Killzoner. Maybe I can go lend it from somewhere.

So, in conclusion, you, good sir, are a buffoon. If you want to say how much you don't like it, at least give reasons which are remotely true.
    1. You have'nt been playing PS2 Games. I don't really care about graphics but if you want to take the visual vomit path. Worst graphics on a PS2 game would belong to one of the many wrestling games on the market.

2. The worst sounds for a gun game belong to Lethal Enforcers. You said it yourself, the sounds were captured.

3. Come on, is'nt the one-man army thing played out by now? The only character that could pull that off was Rambo,yet. He does'nt have a next gen game does he?

4. That is an real assault weapon that can be found in so many other games and action movies.

5. You cannot decide if a game is worth buying on childish little tidbits of information. It all depends on the person buying the game.

My reasons are more than true.

You know something? No one has said anything good about XBOX Singleplayer mode games. It's all Multiplayer. Halo has nothing to offer for a person who does'nt wish to play online.

XIII and TimeSplitters ( part 1) Slight improvements to those games would easily kill Halo and any other multiplayer game.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

Quote Originally Posted by Zezima Aeros
    Halo 2. Killzone was supposed to be the Halo-Killer? HAH! They did a pathetic job on it.
    i totaly agree

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

I don't know.... Killzone or Halo 2. hmm..... well, I don't know what to say. There both are ok, but I don't know which one is better. Maybe both of them are normal, I just can't decide right now.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Halo 2 Because of the online play.. I'm pretty high ranked too Level 26 out of 50 is pretty good to me
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

darkness's slave Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 01:58 AM
    Threads

no question about it
    i am and will always be loyal to:
    HALO

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Same here

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Halo 2
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Resurected to kill ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 08:08 PM
    Any where on earth. always saving the world and stuff. too much routine...
    Threads

well if it's from all the reviews ive read it will proboly be kill zone but ive never played killzone*lamo* but i played halo 1 and 2 so much with my brother ill have to go with

Halo

Sig made by The Archangel

I DOVE DDR (dance dance revolution, It's so fun)

Saiyuko was here ^^ haru2 is a glorious beacon of light haru2 is a glorious beacon of light haru2 is a glorious beacon of light haru2 is a glorious beacon of light haru2 is a glorious beacon of light haru2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 04:34 AM
    Threads

Default halo 2

I think halo 2 is better than killzone.

Hitokiri Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

Quote Originally Posted by Zezima Aeros
    Like hell I also agree! Killzone just got whoop by Halo like crazy!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Halo is way better, and hey, the singleplayer is awesome too! Play Halo 2 on Legendary, ooo, that's just soo cool.

I've never liked to play FPS on Playstation anyway.
    I live in Switzerland!

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Halo 2

Member ChaoticVincent will become famous soon enough ChaoticVincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2005 05:51 PM
    Threads

killzone

1.reason cheeper then halo2
    2. Has bots in multplayer
    3. a lot harder the halo2 (For me anyways)

and it looks cooler I Think I like it.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticVincent
    killzone

3. a lot harder the halo2 (For me anyways)
    Tried Halo 2 on Legendary?
    I live in Switzerland!

Closed Thread

Thread Information