AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Old Newbie :)

Junior Member Mingus is on a distinguished road Mingus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2005 04:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Old Newbie :)

Technically, I'm not new, but since the last post I made (excluding the ones today) was in january 2004 (And totalled up to about 10) I'd like to say Hi again.

So, Hey! My name's Mingus. Came here via friend and like to make some new ones.

I like manga and anime, duh. And all those bitter gory samurai flicks.

Piano rocks too.
    .:Under Construction:.
    (\ /) This is Bunny. put Bunny into your profile
    (O.o) to help him on his way to world domination
    (> <)
    ...wark

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can't say I really remember you, but welcome back to the forums
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

Dont know you just join this month but WELCOME anyway!Have fun...follow ta rules...and ya will do ok!Back..

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, welcome back! I hope you will stick around and post more often this time.
    Have any questions about any of the recent changes here, feel free to ask me. I'm here nearly 24/7. (^_^)
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Junior Member Mingus is on a distinguished road Mingus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2005 04:02 PM
    Threads

Umm.... Yeah. So about this RPG thing.......... I know you get money from posting, but what are you supposed to do with it? And can you change the appearance of your dude without changing race, class, and sex?

Nice arcade and journal thingies tho ^^
    .:Under Construction:.
    (\ /) This is Bunny. put Bunny into your profile
    (O.o) to help him on his way to world domination
    (> <)
    ...wark

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

O_o...

well in that case welcome back^___^
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

boopaloop! Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 03:17 PM
    Threads

Welcome back

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

have a great time

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Closed Thread

Thread Information