AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Am I the only male sailor moon fan...

mankowski. LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 004 - Charmander LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Pizza
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2011 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by drakfire_destiny
    im probly gonna be made fun of 4 this, just read my signature. but anyway...am I the only GUY in the world who lkes sailor moon. It's probably one of my favorites, and I think I'm likely the only male person in the world who likes it...please tell me I'm wrong
    Yes, you are the ONLY one. ANYWHERE. The rest that say they are, just want girls to like them. It's true! Sailor Moon gets you ladies.

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."

Senior Member LunaGirl is on a distinguished road LunaGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 11:36 AM
    Threads

No, you're not the only male fan in the world. One of my best friends is a big fan of SM. BUT, mostly guys only view Sailor Moon as the anime with the girls in skimpy outfits, so usually that's one of the only reasons guys like it. SM is, though, mostly targeted towards the female audience, by throwing in the things most girls like in shows, like romance, a female hero who doesn't depend on her 'prince' all the time, and etc.

[insert user title here] Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2013 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Heh, guess I'll get laughed at as well... I like Sailor Moon too. Especially Jupiter... she is so cool *dreamy look* Eh, what? Sorry.

Zero

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

Sailor Moon is a pretty good Anime!! But got kinda boring!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

well i'm not a guy and just so's you know it's not bad for guys to like salior moon. my friend colin (zeldafreakmaster) likes salior moon as well

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

I happen to like SM for the romance and love themes, as well as the typical guy reasons. I also like shows like Saikano and Ai Yori Aoshi. I dig romance and shoujo.
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @-@

*~*727*~* Darkasiangurl is on a distinguished road Darkasiangurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

My cousin LoVES Sailor MOOn he just can't help it . I think there are guys that love sailor moon but they are just to scared to admit it ,

Life is a gift

don't ever forget that

Member T.J. Aquodar is on a distinguished road T.J. Aquodar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 08:14 PM
    Threads

Default What T.J. Aquodar has to say...

Quote Originally Posted by drakfire_destiny
    well, im glad to hear that im not the only one. I just realized that i used to be made fun of when I would rush home to see the show. I didn't fall into the show because of girls in skimpy outfits. It was basically the first anime show I ever watched (no, not true, I did see dragon ball z first) and i just lked it from there.
    Yea man, I know what it's like to be...well...judged by some people for liking Sailor Moon, that show was actually one of the first major series I have seen on Cartoon Network (that and Dragon Ball Z), I've been watching anime on Cartoon Network ever since thanks to that show as well as a few others. So to drakfire_destiny, here's to you and all the cool dudes who also watch Sailor Moon, keep on rocking it under the light of the moon cool-cats!
    Forfeit the game/ Before somebody else
    Takes you out of the frame/ Put your name to shame
    Cover up your face/ You can't win the race
    The pace is too fast/ You just won't last
    -LINKIN PARK; "Point of Authority"

Waiting, for your modern Messiah/
    Take away all the hatred/
    That darkens the light in your eye/
    Still Awaiting, I
    -DISTURBED; "Liberate"

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, I have just removed the argument that took place here.

While _SnipeR_ was in the wrong in his/her initial post, the rest involved made it worse by continuing and encouraging (be responding) the fight. I'd like to remind everyone again NOT to take others down for having opinions differing from yours, and to contact the moderator right away should you see a post such as the one here. Let me/them respond to it.

Thank you.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

actually your wrong. i like sailor moon to. the story line isnt that bad. the characters are funny . and it wasnt a short series so that was really good. its not my favorite anime but it is a good one

Member The_Shoe is on a distinguished road The_Shoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2004 02:20 AM
    Threads

You are not the only male.. i really like Sailor Moon. Not a big fan, but a fan.. mainly because it really wasn't as good in english.. i checked other places where they say the english was crap.. i really wanna watch it in japanese without having people laugh at me.. gotta play it sm00th.... yeh

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

only seen alittle bit of the J aponese version it ROCKED!!!!!!!

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

I completely agree!!!!
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Junior Member AnimedreamGirl13 is on a distinguished road AnimedreamGirl13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2005 05:10 PM
    Threads

Wink hello!!!!!!!!!!

Hey i love sailormoon!!!!!!!! it was the very 1st anime i ever saw!! thats the only reason for me becoming an ANIME LOVER ida 1st place.
    im a girl but i think sailormoon can be a boyz and girlz show because ,why does it matter if there is only girlz -SO WHAT there is tuxedo mask and some rivals are boyz and even sailor venus has a crush on a boy so does sailormoon, anyone can like sailormoon!! i dont think ur crazzy for liking sailormoon besides some boys i know like sailormoon 2 -because they think the scouts are cute !!

~byebye~
    *Mina*
    ~Everyone must choose a path to their destiny~
    -which ever way your heart tells you-
    *you must expect thee unexpected*
    <Even if its someone whom you may love>
    *anyone can become your enemy then yet maybe your friend*
    ~Must choose ever so wisely before time ends and
    the darkness and heartless - ness comes to be~

Senior Member yamibakura is on a distinguished road yamibakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2006 08:26 AM
    Threads

i like sailor moon
    leader of the yakuza triad.

Friend: dark magician girl.
    Friend:joyce
    Friend: Lady dragon
    Friend:Haruno_Sakura22
    Friend:gelayel
    Friend: ashleakate
    Friend:chibi goku
    friend:varon
    If any off the above come on any more please email me, i havent been on for ages!

DONT GO ON www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=add_98

Member YogiB is on a distinguished road YogiB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2006 04:08 AM
    In my own world thinking of Sailor Mecury
    Threads

I love sailor moon.... Have almost every dvd,cd and manga.. sailor moon rocks.... Ana thx to Sailor Moon I now love anime, it was also my first anime I saw...

YogiB

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information