AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: sailor moon?

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well, no matter how many seasons there are..... I love them all!!!!!!!!
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Guardian of the Earth darkfire_destiny is on a distinguished road darkfire_destiny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 03:00 PM
    atlanta, georgia...actually hartwell, georgia (hour and a hlaf away
    Threads

true dat...argh but i have no money...i need a paycheck so i can buy those season sets...anyone wanna donate...haha (just kidding, i do need the money tho, hmm i wonder how i can get it)

one whom I love dearly:Poohnella
    other people i know: Jagan Eye
    (popular, aren't I?)

It was his own relentless sense of fighting that led to his own defeat, that it was. -Kenshin Himura

You can pick through a million lives and never have one of your own.-Cassie James

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    destiny_fire1@hotmail.com
    ^That's me^

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, one way that you can get money is by: 1. clean someone's house; 2. yard; 3. part-time job; basically, you have to earn it to spend it thats what I'm doing!!!!!
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Guardian of the Earth darkfire_destiny is on a distinguished road darkfire_destiny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, 1 everyone around my house has a maid service or something so i can't do that, 2. i don't get paid to work in theyard my parent's think i should have to anyway, 3. i've applied for a part-time job but i'm not sure if i got it yet, i'll keep my fingers crossed and maybe pray or something

(popular, aren't I?)

It was his own relentless sense of fighting that led to his own defeat, that it was. -Kenshin Himura

You can pick through a million lives and never have one of your own.-Cassie James

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    ^That's me^

Member Rush_Signals21 is an unknown quantity at this point Rush_Signals21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 06:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RushSignals21

I have Seen all of the Sailor Moon seasons but not Sailor Moon Stars and im wonder why they wont play it here in the U.S.A.
    Wheels can take you around Wheels can cut you down We can go from boom to bust From dreams to a bowl of dust We can fall from rockets' red glare Down to brother can you spare... Another war Another wasteland And another lost generation

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rush_Signals21
    I have Seen all of the Sailor Moon seasons but not Sailor Moon Stars and im wonder why they wont play it here in the U.S.A.
    Long story short, Stars is not in USA officailly due mainly to guys who transform into female sailor senshi. Also, more lesbian references with Haruka and Michiru (though they could be edited out, like in SMS).

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade
    Long story short, Stars is not in USA officailly due mainly to guys who transform into female sailor senshi. Also, more lesbian references with Haruka and Michiru (though they could be edited out, like in SMS).
    is that the only reason why they won't show it? thats compeletly stupid. big deal it has some things little children shouldn't see. put it on adult swim and get over it. right? it's stupid not to show something just because men turn into women and then back again and there is some lesbian action. they show will and grace on t.v. so why can't they show salior moon stars?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrow

One other thing I forgot to mention, as I said in this thread, Toei revoked all rights that ADV had (but not Geneon) for Sailor Moon and would not give out any more for an undetermined time. There is a possibility that the lisence could go out as early as March of next year, but that is hypothetical (and from Toei, unlikely).

As far as Will and Grace, keep in mind the target audiences. US Sailor Moon has been target to the youthful female audeince, an audience no American TV company will show such elements. I somehow doubt Adult Swim will show Sailor Moon, as most of Adult's Swim's target audience most likely will not watch StarS.

Long story short, like most things these days, its all about the money.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

i still think its stupid that they wont show it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

there is talk that adult swim is considering running Stars, after editing and dubbing of course

(popular, aren't I?)

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    ^That's me^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by drakfire_destiny
    there is talk that adult swim is considering running Stars, after editing and dubbing of course
    Well, I saw the last episode in the Stars season and thats the only one that I think only needs to be edited......other than that, all the other episodes don't need to be edited or else nobody will know whats going on through the whole time!!!!!

Member Rush_Signals21 is an unknown quantity at this point Rush_Signals21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

okay i really don't understand
    Wheels can take you around Wheels can cut you down We can go from boom to bust From dreams to a bowl of dust We can fall from rockets' red glare Down to brother can you spare... Another war Another wasteland And another lost generation

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking The Starlights

Quote Originally Posted by Rush_Signals21
    okay i really don't understand
    Hmm...ok, I will give a little more detail (aka do not read if you don't wanna know, though I will not give away any major spoilers)

At the beginning of the actual StarS story, Usagi finds the girls in love (in the "typical young girl" manner) with a pop idol group called the Three Lights. The music group consists of three guys, Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki. Also when the new enemies appear, three new female sailor senshi, the Sailor Starlights. Consequently, the three guys of the Three Lights become female Sailor Senshi when they transform.

Also, Haruka (Sailor Uranus) and Michiru (Sailor Neptune) reappear in Stars, and they make subtle (and not too subtle) innuendos about what they do in their private time.
    Last edited by Moon Blade; 12-17-2004 at 01:21 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hmm...ok, I will give a little more detail (aka do not read if you don't wanna know, though I will not give away any major spoilers)

At the beginning of the actual StarS story, Usagi finds the girls in love (in the "typical young girl" manner) with a pop idol group called the Three Lights. The music group consists of three guys, Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki. Also when the new enemies appear, three new female sailor senshi, the Sailor Starlights. Consequently, the three guys of the Three Lights become female Sailor Senshi when they transform.

Also, Haruka (Sailor Uranus) and Michiru (Sailor Neptune) reappear in Stars, and they make subtle (and not too subtle) innuendos about what they do in their private time.
    oh now i get it but sometimes my minde is into other things
    ::I find no absolution In my rational point of view Maybe some things are instinctive But there's one thing you could do You could try to understand me -- I could try to understand you...::

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information