AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black Sabbath

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Black Sabbath

Hey, does anyone like Black Sabbath? Their stuff is really catchy, I find. Ozzy Osbourne is a great singer!
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Black Sabbath is a great band. Ozzy's solo stuff is good, but it's not as good as he is in Black Sabbath
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Senior Member DarkGundamPilot is on a distinguished road DarkGundamPilot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 04:01 PM
    Threads

Black Sabbath- one of the best bands ever.
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

Senior Member raven1491 is on a distinguished road raven1491's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 08:28 PM
    Threads

Yeah black sabbath is great.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Good stuff!!!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Member Kitty-ness is on a distinguished road Kitty-ness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 11:06 AM
    Threads

Default ^_^

I wuff Black Sabbath!! Yeay for Iron Man...and War Pigs, Even Time Machine! Then uhm..-to be continued.-
    If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off....
    ---Safty Alert--- Buckle your seatbelts, it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.
    (Bumper sticker) Women are great leaders, you're following one now.
    He he he...Funny younger brother: Spirit Fire9
    I wuff my signature, So don't steal anything from it! Ya hear? Nah, go ahead..

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Black Sabbath has made some great stuff; Iron Man is a pure classic, has been re-made by a few, but the original is the best.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Member Kitty-ness is on a distinguished road Kitty-ness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 11:06 AM
    Threads

Default Nn. ^_^

<nods in agreement> Of course, the original is always the best. -scuffles off to listen to her Black Sabbath-
    If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off....
    ---Safty Alert--- Buckle your seatbelts, it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.
    (Bumper sticker) Women are great leaders, you're following one now.
    He he he...Funny younger brother: Spirit Fire9
    I wuff my signature, So don't steal anything from it! Ya hear? Nah, go ahead..

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Black Sabbath freakin rock, i love just about every single song i have heard of theres. They were awesome!..

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

I only have the album Paranoid and Mob rules but I love it. I should get some more Black Sabbath.

I Rule You Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2006 10:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Nosferatu-Adore
    Hey, does anyone like Black Sabbath? Their stuff is really catchy, I find. Ozzy Osbourne is a great singer!
    Yeah, Ozzy is awsome. If you don't like balck sabbath, just die right now.
    Sig made by Masali

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ofcourse!
    Black Sabbath is guilty of making me like heavy metal in the first place.
    I live in Switzerland!

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Black Sabbath and Ozzy are awsome.No one can ever compare to them
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know what is most pathetic about this post? Most of you wouldn't even know who or what Black Sabbath was, if it weren't for MTV skeezing out on the Ozborne name.

Thank you, I am done.

PS: Stop fighting like emo kids.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    You know what is most pathetic about this post? Most of you wouldn't even know who or what Black Sabbath was, if it weren't for MTV skeezing out on the Ozborne name.

Thank you, I am done.

Haha, I remember Ozzy said in an interview that he had been asked by a kid why he was in their town. Ozzy told him that he was going to have a concert there.
    And the kid was like: "You do that too?"

Haha, I laughed so hard when I read that.
    Oh and by the way, it's spelt Osbourne.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member Blade08 will become famous soon enough Blade08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

They are one of the best bands of all time
    If you give in you might as well DIE!!!

Senior Member Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 10:10 AM
    Threads

I'd say Black Sabbath is a pretty good band.

There Is No Such Thing As Impossible.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai

Thank you, I am done.

Way to go! Catagorizing us without any prior evidence!

Me, on the other hand...I don't like black sabbath. Well...thats not really true. I don't dislike them, I just think they're a little overplayed. I mean...how many times can a person hear "Iron Man" before they start thinking "ENOUGH ALREADY!". It's like "Crazy Train" That song, though it is a classic, is really getting on my nerves. Fun to play though. Plus! I think Tony Iommi is the MOST overrated guitar player...ever.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yep, I agree with Masali.
    I had a lot of Black Sabbath records before that little MTV show aired.

And I'm more of a "N.I.B. "Snowblind", "War Pigs", "Sweet Leaf" person.
    I live in Switzerland!

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

i have heard of Black Sabbath even before the MTV thing.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Member Kakashi's favorite is on a distinguished road Kakashi's favorite's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2006 09:41 PM
    Threads

I listened to this all my childhood its what my dad would wake me up with war pigs and iron man rule!!!!
    Am I the only person that think axel and roxas arent a couple-,-'

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Black Sabbath is great
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I don't know a ton about Black Sabbath, but I do like the stuff that I've heard from them.

On another note, they're being inducted into the Rock n' Roll Hall Of Fame this year. Which is pretty cool.
    Lynyrd Skynyrd deserves their induction more though, I think.

Member Takuto is on a distinguished road Takuto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 06:30 PM
    Threads

ya know i used to like them but then after a while in listnin to them i got boerd with them
    私はあなたのすべてをそこにからの少女愛する従って私 があなたへ言わなければならないすべて人は私憎む物を除いてあ なたをすべてである私の小さい兄弟に似合いたい コランチ 私がそこにの上で言った干し草のためにと見つけるべき あなた知るべき私ことをについてあなたの井戸は最も考えていた 私についてのどの方法もである18 私に会うために割り 当て, 平均大きさで分類された茶色の目及び赤い目は私の毛私が アメリカの石音楽及びそのきれい多くそれ好むピンクと青い私はまだi 愛1 人を除いてあなたをすべてあなたのすべ てよりもっと愛するが, 推測しなければならないしかしあなたが 決してそれを得ないことを決してあなたに言わない

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

I can play a couple of Black Sabbath songs on bass. Paranoid ana Iron Man.

Closed Thread

Thread Information