AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oh my god, have you seen this site?!

Junior Member Ryoga is on a distinguished road Ryoga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2004 08:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Oh my god, have you seen this site?!

Gosh, sites like this just make me so angry! >_<

http://jacobv.no-ip.com/asf

I can't believe that someone would actually take the time to make a site that is against what so many people love!

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Dude! I don't understand why the person who made that site has a BIG grudge against anime
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

L hnb읝 inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    Threads

hey wats their problem!! y do they even create sites like dat *hmph

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

*takes a flamethrower* im ready! Lets go git'em!!!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

cool i must go check it out some time.

killer mistress plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2004 01:57 PM
    Threads

Whoever made that website is very stupid. Yes some of the stuff he said like some ppl liking the hentai is true, but thats only for the freaks. the freaks dont watch animne and are really into it, they just like the girls. I cracked up when he was talking about sailor moon, every single thing he said about it was true and funny. this website is very funny, but he doesn't realize that MAYBE people like anime for the story line and the action, not the girls, or the other crap complaints he has. BUT THIS WEBSITE IS VERY FUNNY! not trying to say im on his side, but everys thing he said about sailor mon is true. have you read it?
    http://jacobv.no-ip.com/asf/mirrors/as/series/index.htm

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Either that's the funniest parody i've ever seen. Or somebody who belives Anime is a conspiracy to destroy the American way of life.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

...People are dumb, no one can argue against stupidity.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Pig_catapult will become famous soon enough Pig_catapult's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2005 07:10 PM
    Hopelessly lost beyond all hopes of hoping to be found. And I'm happy here.
    Threads

And their bad language just further proves their stupidity.
    Pretty blood all over....

If it's my keen invention you'd like to destroy
    I'll withstand your best shot; I've got the right toy.

I'm a girl!!

Junior Member Darkstone is on a distinguished road Darkstone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2004 12:32 AM
    Threads

I am Darkstone. I am a member of the site you people are currently bashing. Usually, I wouldn't come to a site like this but the site I peruse is down. Mainly from what I can tell, a server overload. The server overload was caused by a ton of people going to the site. You see the link to this site has been plugged on a few sites and well the poor server couldn't handle the stress. Anyway, a friend pointed me to the link here at a pro anime forum and I wanted to see reactions to the site from the "otaku" etc. In other words, I'm more or less going to comment on your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead88
    Dude! I don't understand why the person who made that site has a BIG grudge against anime
    Well, the person who created the site, has friends who watch anime. They showed a fair amount of it to him and he didn't like it. There is more to it then that but that's the gist of it.

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha-sakura
    hey wats their problem!! y do they even create sites like dat *hmph
    Saying that is like saying, (better spelled mind you) "Why do they even create anime fan-sites" You see, people have opinions on what they like and don't like. The person(s) who created this site liked anime, and so he made it into an anime website and vice versa for Jacob, the creator of the anime sucks foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami the 2nd
    *takes a flamethrower* im ready! Lets go git'em!!!
    Yes I agree with you whole heartedly, people who have different opinions then others should infact be burned.

Quote Originally Posted by plzjustdie
    Whoever made that website is very stupid. Yes some of the stuff he said like some ppl liking the hentai is true, but thats only for the freaks. the freaks dont watch animne and are really into it, they just like the girls. I cracked up when he was talking about sailor moon, every single thing he said about it was true and funny. this website is very funny, but he doesn't realize that MAYBE people like anime for the story line and the action, not the girls, or the other crap complaints he has.
    Yes, he is very stupid for claiming that he doesn't like something and then backing up what he said with facts. I'm not going to argue with you about watching anime for the plotlines because there are some good animes out there with awesome plotlines. S-cry-ed for me is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SGI
    Either that's the funniest parody i've ever seen. Or somebody who belives Anime is a conspiracy to destroy the American way of life.
    I kid you not, the site is not a parody.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    ...People are dumb, no one can argue against stupidity.
    I agree with you wholeheartedly but I came here to try because I'm a dreamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pig_catapult
    And their bad language just further proves their stupidity.
    Question: How do you define language as bad? I mean, a word is a word. I mean all it is, is simply a mix of letters with a definition. So can how can a word be bad?

Edit: I forgot to mention.

I am an anime fan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whateva. STFU n00b!!! How can you agree with frelling morons like those at ASF?! Especially Tony and his awful cosplay attacks! Most of them are just ordinary guys trying to have a good time, but Tony has to go and make fun of them. >_<

U R NOT AN ANIME FAN!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, what a crappy attempt to flame me here for expressing an opinion. Anyway, the only thing that makes the awful cosplay attacks awful are the cosplayers.

Because they suck, badly.
    Of course some suck, and some are just funny, like this one

I mean, if you are an anime fan and you can't laugh at this. Then you need to get the stick out of your ***.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you know what kid if you lived near me i would kick your *** every day for fun...
    I already hate life as it is but if you persist to cut down something i like i will hunt you down and literally beat the crap out of you.... so pull the stick out of your @$$.

remember i have the resources
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are you done being emo?

If so, listen up. Everything I've said has simply been a retort to what anyone else here has said. But the main point I've been trying to get across is that people have different opinions. And it seems that you can't accept it without resorting to childish threats.

Would the baby like his bottle now?

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

emotional.... i have no emotions
    and yes i would like a bottle

your entitled to your own opinions just don't prancin in front of me saying

"anime is gay"....

or else....
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright then, let me rephrase.

Stop angsting.

I said before, I'm a fan of anime. Even if I weren't there would be no point in saying that it's gay because I can't back it up.

That and saying that would be retarded.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok now that thats settled dont stick up for someone else unless you want to go down with them...
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm a very bored man.

I take on any and all challenges.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol....
    me too
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member raven1491 is on a distinguished road raven1491's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 08:28 PM
    Threads

Smile

I just checked the site what's up with that!

killer mistress plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know why everybody is so mad at this site! The person who made this site is very humoruos and intelligent, and has a right to make a website posting his thoughts. Darkstone is also intelligent, and the way you people are talking make you look like idiots. I mean all i can see is cussing and mispelled words. I'm not saying i agreee with the website, im just saying you poeple don't have to make such a big deal out of it. And don't attack me with some crap insult like YOUR NOT A TRUE ANIME FAN!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by raven1491
    I just checked the site what's up with that!
    It's down.

[K_K]'z Death Plague Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 10:11 PM
    Threads

you're a champ man........................................you just fully broke that crap apart.

that was heaps good...........
    ...::: Lord of Destruction :::...

[K_K]'z Death Plague Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord is a splendid one to behold Death_Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 10:11 PM
    Threads

i was reffering to 'plzjustdie'
    ...::: Lord of Destruction :::...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you! (just a little fact, im not a man) I felt good to get that off my chest.

Closed Thread

Thread Information