AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rammstein

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rammstein

I didn't see a thread dedicated to my favorite group, Rammstein--an injustice that must be put right

For those of you who don't know of them, they are a German Heavy Metal group and have been around for about 10 years (going by release of their first album).

They have 4 albums out to date:
    Herzeleid (Heartache) - 1995
    Sehnsucht (Longing) - 1997
    Mutter (Mother) - 2001
    Reise, Reise (Arise, Arise) - 2004

3 Music DVD's
    Lichtspielhaus (a collection of music videos)
    Live aus Berlin (duh, a live concert)
    Family Values Tour '98 (where they toured the US with other bands)

If you've watched XXX or the Matrix, you have definatly heard some of their music.

If you know of them, great! Talk about anything, and everything Rammstein.

For more info on the group go here to their official site (has a nice forum too -- my nick is Naraku's Dark Soul--)

http://herzeleid.com

And yes, they do sing in German with the exception of a few english songs (Stripped and some others).

---

I love all of their songs, with the possible exception of Nebel--too soft for my taste.

My favorite songs are:
    From Mutter:
    Zwitter
    Adios
    Freur Frei!
    Sonne
    Mein Herz Brennt

From Reise, Reise:
    Moskau
    Keine Lust
    Mein Teil
    Reise, Reise
    Dalai Lama
    Amerika
    Morgenstern

I guess this is a long post ^^* . I just have a lot to say about them ^_^

My favorite music videos are:
    Du Reich So Gut '98 (they looked hot in '95 but it was too simple for my taste)
    Sonne
    Mein Teil
    Amerika
    Stripped

Well, have at it! Let the madness begin ^_~ .

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

L hnb읝 inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    Threads

Hey..sounds familiar think ive heard of it from some of my fwendz, they say its great!!
    hope i cud listen to some of der songs..^_^

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You should, they really are a good group ^_^ .

You can see several of their music videos (Amerika and Mein Teil) at this site.

http://www.musicremedy.com/audio/ind...s&ArtistId=124

I recommend Amerika for the younger viewers... and Mein Teil for those old enough. ^_~

Cult of Naraku

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

Rammstein ist kuhl! KEEP METAL ALIVE!
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead88
    Rammstein ist kuhl! KEEP METAL ALIVE!
    You know, I really like Rammstein..but comments like that makes me reluctant of posting that I do...

Rammstein, great band....Du Hast is a pure classic...

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Great band with good music, albeit, disordered in the general point of view and liked out of the wrong reaons by many :3

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

I like the Links 2-3-4 video. The ants' rebelion is cool XD

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I saw the music video to Amerika the other day, it was weird. Catchy song though.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

The weasel God sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Do any of you have actually taken a look at what they say? I assume very few of you speak german and you come here and claim to like them. Wrong reasons, indeed.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can you ever make a post without insulting someone? Honestly, people don't need to understand the language to like the music. I know a lot of people overseas who don't know what Christina Aguliera is singing about, but they like the tune and the way her voice sounds.

That's enough, honestly.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

The weasel God sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse has a brilliant future sjplse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

But I wasn't insulting anyone and I agree you don't need to understand the music to like the music. I should have written "generally loved for wrong reasons". But I have that intuition that this liking might be tempered if the lyrics were understood. Then again, I might be wrong. Just, I can already see a bunch of pseudo-punks chanting they love Rammstein because it's loud and hard and they shout, so obviously, it has to be good. And I am not necessarily pointing at you in my posts just because my reply comes next to yours.
    cadeau
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

I love that style of playing Guitar. It sounds so badass. MY favorite song (and one of the only ones I know from them) is engel.
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @-@

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scrambled_brain
    But I wasn't insulting anyone and I agree you don't need to understand the music to like the music. I should have written "generally loved for wrong reasons". But I have that intuition that this liking might be tempered if the lyrics were understood. Then again, I might be wrong.
    For once..you have said something of use. While I do not listen to Rammstein, I do speak a bit of German and if necessary am capable of translating it...though that does take me time. I do appreciate the link that you included. I personally prefer to know what is being said. It is very helpful. Thank you.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

Rammstein sounds good... I've heard of it only from my bro, and he hasn't played much of it....
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Haha, having fun, Ms. B.? I couldn't agree with you more, though. Most of their fans "love" them due to their "heavy and dark" nature. Whilest only a small fraction of these actually even know what their lyrics are all about :3

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Engel.
    my introduction to the group.
    been in love ever since.

p.s.
    thanx for the link scrambled!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by scrambled_brain
    But I wasn't insulting anyone and I agree you don't need to understand the music to like the music. I should have written "generally loved for wrong reasons". But I have that intuition that this liking might be tempered if the lyrics were understood. Then again, I might be wrong. Just, I can already see a bunch of pseudo-punks chanting they love Rammstein because it's loud and hard and they shout, so obviously, it has to be good. And I am not necessarily pointing at you in my posts just because my reply comes next to yours.
    cadeau
    Hi eveyone, just got access to my computer after the holidays (I was away ^_^ ).

And yes I do know what the lyrics mean. I have looked up and printed out all the lyrics for every Rammstein song I have ever listened to.

I first heard of Rammstein through my friend. I heard one of their songs while over at his house and really liked them. He burned me a CD of everything he had by them, and I really really liked them, so I did some research. I found the main site and looked up everything I could find about Rammstein. Everything I found out only made me like them more. As a result I bought Mutter, and loved that CD to death. I then got Lichtspielhaus, and have watched those videos over and over and over. Lastly, I just got Reise Reise a few days after it came out and have been listening to it ever since. In fact, I'm listening to it right now (Keine Lust ;P ).

The funny thing about this whole story is that my friend had no idea what the lyrics meant, so when I told him he totally flipped out (lmao, it was hilarious). He listens to a lot of j-pop and other stuff (as do I), and never looks up the lyrics for anything. I'm a relatively smart monkey, so I do.

I can see where you would think some people wouldn't and would just like the band based on how they sound. I personally love every aspect of the group. I liked them before, when I didn't know a thing, and I like them now when I know a lot more.

The lyrics are fine tho, really, Zwitter is awesome! =P

-_-; Long post, sorry!

Cult of Naraku

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

Rammstein are the best, i'm waiting for them to tour around my area. there music is great and there pyro's, i've got some images of them on stage lighting lots of things on fire, including themself.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

Yes!
    Rammstein are the best!
    My fave song atm, Mein Hertz Brent...oh man that song is so good....
    oooo, like, I think this link of mine might work if you want this song....

Ah godammit...forget about it...doesn't work

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love that song too! It has a great beat, and the lyrics are cool too. It's a shame they didn't make a music video of that one.

I want to get the T-shirt for it soooo bad. It's really cool. On the front it has a burning heart, and on the back it says Mein Herz Brennt.

Cult of Naraku

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You gotta love the tune near the end right?

Man..I loved the song to begin, but when I completed the download, woh..
    That part rocked me

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

The radio played Du Hast.

Then I heard "Engel" from the MKA soundtrack.

THEN. I was listening to a CD... Wasn't quite the soundtrack to RE, more like "music inspired by the motion picture" and I realized one of the songs was by them.

So... I downloaded stuff. End of story.

No! Wait! Iwasattackedbyeskimosintights.

Done.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Origen
    You gotta love the tune near the end right?

Man..I loved the song to begin, but when I completed the download, woh..
    That part rocked me
    Yeah, that part is great! ^_^

Everyone here who likes Engel, have you actually seen the music video for it? I personally don't like that one at all. I've seen all their music vidoes, and I like all of them except for that one, even Mein Teil, heck, especially Mein Teil. And yes I do like the song, just not the video. ^_~

Cult of Naraku

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Man....to be honest...I was spooked as hell upon seeing that clip
    Yeah, I was watching a Rage here, and they put on Mein Teil...
    I was like...W T F
    It looked like the guy was 'screwing' a chicken, man.....
    Then I kinda figured in means 'You are what you eat"
    so like...yeah..they were eating eachother or something ~_^
    I'm not really into Rammstein's clips...
    Du Hast was a little strange....
    Last edited by Silver Ori-Kun; 11-30-2004 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Thank God for that..I put a very naughty word there and it showed ^__^;;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, it was an angel. Yep, an angel * Till. Whoops! Am I allowed to say that? O well...^^;

The first time I watched that video I thought it was very dark and disturbing, but now I love it. I guess I'm jaded... I especially like when they get walked across the street...lmao! The screaming part is cool too. Overall, it is a perfectly made video, it fits the song very well.

Denn du bist was du isst
    und ihr wisst was es ist

'Tis true!

And it all fits seeing as the song and video are about cannibalism...

*Nope...not allowed!
    Last edited by Myrra; 11-30-2004 at 11:58 PM.

Cult of Naraku

Closed Thread

Thread Information