AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Sims 2

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a few complaints about the sims but i like it.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

I never played the game, but I do own the one for PS2, its pretty fun. Its called Busting out, or Breaking Out, or something, don't really remember. But it was cool, if my comp was a bit faster I would play it for my comp, but unfortunatly I must suffer.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

I've only ever played Sims 1 for PS2 after renting it for 3 days from Blockbuster. Didn't get fully in to it as I mainly played the Story mode, not the free mode. Shame, I really wanted to make a house, put mainly wooden stuff inside and several fireplaces, put sims in to it, remove the doors leading outside, then start a fire and burn all of my sims...quoted from Leo, "Do you think Sims feel pain?"

I might get Sims 2 depending on (1) if I can get enough money for it, (2) if my PC can handle the graphics (I have a GeForce FX 5200 128 MB Overclocked graphics card) and (3) if I don't see something else I want when going to get the game.

but I do own the one for PS2, its pretty fun. Its called Busting out, or Breaking Out, or something, don't really remember.
    That's the second one to be made for PS2, and I haven't played it. Can't find it in the shops anymore unless I go to the preowned section, and even then it's hard to find. Mind you I won't be getting it anyway, my PS2 laser has messed up and won't let me play old PS2 games. Annoying, I recently bought Shadowman 2 and I wanted to play it.....maybe I should get that new slim PS2....or wait for the PS3 to come out and come down in price.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Senior Member angelwing will become famous soon enough angelwing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2006 03:02 AM
    Threads

the sims seems cool

Closed Thread

Thread Information