AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: i need help.....

Junior Member triforce_jewel is on a distinguished road triforce_jewel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2005 07:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool i need help.....

im new here,so i dont know anything about RPGs......could somebody clue me in,please? thank you.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well for starters:
    RPG is the short form of Role Playing Game
    You are a person,, usually whoever you would like to be. And you play a game.
    Usually the choices you make in the game, affects the game and the story.

Popular examples are:
    Final Fantasy
    Fable
    NeverwinterNights
    The Elder Scrolls
    Last edited by Loljoke; 10-13-2005 at 08:07 AM.
    I live in Switzerland!

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Post RPGs, huh?

The main theme to playing RPG games is that it usually involves a group of people trying to save the world, though it could center on one person, sometimes... as is the case with Fable. Of course, by Fable's standards, you could also probably include Ninja Gaiden for the same reasons.

Axeit, you gave pretty good examples of what true RPGs should be like. But IMHO I don't believe those were meant to be entry-level RPGs for aspiring gamers.

If you're new to the RPG scene and don't want to be overwhelmed by gameplay mechanics, you might be interested in:

Chrono Trigger, SNES
    Legend of Mana, PSX
    Skies of Arcadia, GC
    Grandia 2, XBox(?)

A-yup.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, I was just listing the ones I personally like very well.
    Oh and I think, that if you own a XBox, you should get Fable if you want to get into RPG's. It's also, with the ones you mentioned, Lucidian Dyne, good to start with.
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool thanks!

ive played chrono trigger,though it was on a computer. i think final fantasy is really cool,and my brother does too. i have a couple more questions,if you dont mind. how do find someone to battle? ive been wanting to battle some body. thank you for answering my questions.i really appreciate it!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I take it you mean battling on this site.
    You just have to go here:
    http://animegalleries.net/bbs/battle.php
    and then choose new battle
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Post tried that

um...yah,i tried doing that,but it said you needed a password,and i dont know who to battle.do i just pick someone?

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You need to have the battle agreed upon in advance. If you search on Misc for "battle" there should be a thread there where you can look for matches. You agree to battle, challenge the user and it will ask you for the password you want to use to enter it.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Closed Thread

Thread Information