AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The father of FF

Member soraandkairi4eva is an unknown quantity at this point soraandkairi4eva's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 05:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down The father of FF

did you know that the father of the FF has moved to start a new company called mistwalker. something like that. he has moved to the xboz360. making other rpgs. like ff11 for the xbox360. now the co-poroducer of ff has became the main or whatever you called it. you know about dirge of cerberus. vincent, this is how they had the idea for DOB. the guns. now, i think, he has taken over the series.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

My apathy is palpable.

Member soraandkairi4eva is an unknown quantity at this point soraandkairi4eva's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ah what did you say?

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by soraandkairi4eva
    did you know that the father of the FF has moved to start a new company called mistwalker. something like that. he has moved to the xboz360. making other rpgs. like ff11 for the xbox360. now the co-poroducer of ff has became the main or whatever you called it. you know about dirge of cerberus. vincent, this is how they had the idea for DOB. the guns. now, i think, he has taken over the series.
    You wrote kind of messy.... Care to take it one by one in a cleaner form?
    Oh and as far as I know, Square-Enix still holds the rights for the FF series, even though they have started to embrace the 360.
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Axeit
    You wrote kind of messy.... Care to take it one by one in a cleaner form?
    Oh and as far as I know, Square-Enix still holds the rights for the FF series, even though they have started to embrace the 360.
    *chuckles* kay. i just reliese i do. what if i did that to the others....

Closed Thread

Thread Information