AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An interesting thought about Sailor Moon...

Member T.J. Aquodar is on a distinguished road T.J. Aquodar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default An interesting thought about Sailor Moon...

This isn't as stupid as you might think when you here this, or at least I don't it is...anyway, you all know about Jessica Simpson and Nick right? (I have no clue how to spell his last name) Well, I was just thinking randomly, but I believe Sailor Moon could be considered the "Jessica Simpson of Anime", they both have a lot in common as far as what they lack upstairs (chuckle). And additionally, it would be reasonable to assume that Tuxedo Mask would represent Nick in this relationship, he is the smarter one (chuckle). Anyway, I don't mean to be mean or offend anyone, but I just figured I'd just share my random thought. WOOSA!!!h34r:

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Jessica Simpson is the She-Satan. Wait that is an insult to Satan...
    Jessica Simpson is everything that is wrong with the world. I would kill her myself given the opportunity. Well, only if I would not be held responsible. She should at least die somehow.
    Usagi is an imbecile... but she's not whorish beyond all reason.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

its kinda true though but jessicas more like seerena then nick is tuxedo really.

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

i dont want to get sailor moon fans mad or angry with me but ssaillor moon is kind of retarded it reminds me of power rangers except with girls only [HOT] girls in that but its not a really interresting show

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Whatever!!!!!!
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Senior Member LunaGirl is on a distinguished road LunaGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 11:36 AM
    Threads

Interesting subject....okay...not really, but, anyways...I disagree. Usagi has her flaws, but is true to herself. Simpson...I think that dumb blonde deal she has is just an act. Kamen is nothing like Lachey, either. Lachey..he's not what you would actually call 'intelligent'. Being smarter than Simpson...well...that's not really saying much...

Junior Member Supersailormoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past Supersailormoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2005 05:23 PM
    Threads

Hmph. SM does have her blonde moments, but she is by all means smarter than Jessica. *Blinks*

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Mana
    Jessica Simpson is the She-Satan. Wait that is an insult to Satan...
    Jessica Simpson is everything that is wrong with the world. I would kill her myself given the opportunity. Well, only if I would not be held responsible. She should at least die somehow.
    Usagi is an imbecile... but she's not whorish beyond all reason.
    she was a virgin till she got married....
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Junior Member MeliTala will become famous soon enough MeliTala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2004 09:44 PM
    Threads

but then again, depends on what sailor moon your looking at. Live action (Serena's pretty smart there), manga,(bunny has her moments at the beginning and she gets smarter) and the anime, serena defiantely is lacking upstairs. But who would you want to hang out with more? Sailor Moon or Jessica Simpson? With one,(simpson) you can be bored to death and the other(will make you laugh with her crazy antics or blow your eardrums with her crying.) Answer me that.
    "Death is the final solution...or is it?"

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by T.J. Aquodar
    This isn't as stupid as you might think when you here this, or at least I don't it is...anyway, you all know about Jessica Simpson and Nick right? (I have no clue how to spell his last name) Well, I was just thinking randomly, but I believe Sailor Moon could be considered the "Jessica Simpson of Anime", they both have a lot in common as far as what they lack upstairs (chuckle). And additionally, it would be reasonable to assume that Tuxedo Mask would represent Nick in this relationship, he is the smarter one (chuckle). Anyway, I don't mean to be mean or offend anyone, but I just figured I'd just share my random thought. WOOSA!!!h34r:
    i agree with you all the way.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Junior Member insanetrain is infamous around these parts insanetrain is infamous around these parts insanetrain is infamous around these parts insanetrain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2005 08:26 AM
    Threads

Sailor moon is an awsome show it may be boring some times but most of the time i think that it is interesting

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i agree with you.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MeliTala
    but then again, depends on what sailor moon your looking at. Live action (Serena's pretty smart there), manga,(bunny has her moments at the beginning and she gets smarter) and the anime, serena defiantely is lacking upstairs. But who would you want to hang out with more? Sailor Moon or Jessica Simpson? With one,(simpson) you can be bored to death and the other(will make you laugh with her crazy antics or blow your eardrums with her crying.) Answer me that.
    i agree, i probably would hang out with serena (if she were real) then jessica b/c she seems to be too stupid. at least serena knew that chicken of the sea is tuna.

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

......No comment..... This debate could go on forever and nothing intellectual will ever come out of it.
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dear ZeldaFreakMaster and Kikyo 99; Where did you guys find those cool pics of Link for your Avatars? I search all over for one that AnimeGallery.net had and all I found was this one with him as the Fierce Deity. I'm jealous!

And to all you others out there; great replies you guys! Nice to know one of my threads is getting some good responses, while on my "Who can defeat Spawn" thread, those stiffs keep talking about whether or not Spawn should be a Japanese Anime instead of which Anime Character they think can beat him.

In responce to LunaGirl's reply; so it's "Lachey"? Thank you. I was at a loss at how to spell his last name.
    Forfeit the game/ Before somebody else
    Takes you out of the frame/ Put your name to shame
    Cover up your face/ You can't win the race
    The pace is too fast/ You just won't last
    -LINKIN PARK; "Point of Authority"

Waiting, for your modern Messiah/
    Take away all the hatred/
    That darkens the light in your eye/
    Still Awaiting, I
    -DISTURBED; "Liberate"

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dear ZeldaFreakMaster and Kikyo 99; Where did you guys find those cool pics of Link for your Avatars? I search all over for one that AnimeGallery.net had and all I found was this one with him as the Fierce Deity. I'm jealous!

And to all you others out there; great replies you guys! Nice to know one of my threads is getting some good responses, while on my "Who can defeat Spawn" thread, those stiffs keep talking about whether or not Spawn should be a Japanese Anime instead of which Anime Character they think can beat him.

In responce to LunaGirl's reply; so it's "Lachey"? Thank you. I was at a loss at how to spell his last name.
    well i know how zfm got his you do a yahoo search for zelda and then you find a pic that is the size they want save it to your pictures and then on the forum go to change your avatar and click browse and then click on your pic and it should work. if you have the right pixils and kb

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yukina18
    well i know how zfm got his you do a yahoo search for zelda and then you find a pic that is the size they want save it to your pictures and then on the forum go to change your avatar and click browse and then click on your pic and it should work. if you have the right pixils and kb
    actually thats not how i found mine.mine was made for me.

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ZeldaFreakMaster
    actually thats not how i found mine.mine was made for me.
    oh i thought you did oh well right lol

Senior Member cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

ii agree

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

The first thing that pops in people head when you say sailormoon in my area i live is Hentai in the current school i am in they ban things off of the computer and sailor moon is one of them(like Sex sites and things like that)

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Satoru Ishigami
    The first thing that pops in people head when you say sailormoon in my area i live is Hentai in the current school i am in they ban things off of the computer and sailor moon is one of them(like Sex sites and things like that)
    Oooooo, I'd would'nt be able to live where you do because, I would feel like I'm endangered, because I look like Usagi!!!!!
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default In response to Poohnella's reply...

You freakin' mook.
    Forfeit the game/ Before somebody else
    Takes you out of the frame/ Put your name to shame
    Cover up your face/ You can't win the race
    The pace is too fast/ You just won't last
    -LINKIN PARK; "Point of Authority"

Waiting, for your modern Messiah/
    Take away all the hatred/
    That darkens the light in your eye/
    Still Awaiting, I
    -DISTURBED; "Liberate"

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation dude 123 is an unknown quantity at this point dude 123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 01:18 PM
    Threads

dude this is cool

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You freakin' mook.
    What do you mean, "You freakin' mook"?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You freakin' mook.
    yea what does that mean

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)

Closed Thread

Thread Information