AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Junior Member Raine's Enjeru is on a distinguished road Raine's Enjeru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 11:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    forever in dreams and fantasies, escaping the place we call reality
    Threads

I've seen all of the eps and I thought the anime was really good and put together well. The story was great and I loved the characters. Always getting into trouble they were. And good music. Can't forget that. ^^
    I hated how it ended though. That was a real bummer. XP
    Last edited by Raine's Enjeru; 07-02-2007 at 08:16 AM.
    Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake. ~Phedre no Delaunay de Montrevey~ Kushiel's Chosen

Senior Member Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake! has a brilliant future Sake!Sake!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 12:32 AM
    Threads

It's one of my favorite! Definitely top 5 for me

Senior Member Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 05:18 PM
    Threads

Eh, I have the entire series sitting on my spindel over there, and I'm up to episode 15. I might finish it over the weekend, and I've liked what I've seen so far.

Thanks to Divine Dragon from Bladegash for the awesome Sig!

Junior Member Obscurity is on a distinguished road Obscurity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 12:55 AM
    Threads

Great series. Loved every episode.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Read a bit of the manga and watched some of the anime. .-.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Member canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:25 PM
    Threads

I really like this anime, I have seen almost every episode. One of my favorites is when the group comes across this woman that has to fight and kill in order to keep her son alive. She is one amazing fighter and almost kills Mugen, but it comes to a tragic end for her. This anime has a lot of intense action but just enough humor. I would recommend it to anyone.

Member ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2007 10:12 AM
    Threads

ive seen like 8 episodes so far and it is slowly becoming one of my fave animes
    ..... ArachnoSapien12!

Member Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 09:33 AM
    Threads

not bad I liked it...some unique art stile it this show.
    Strength that you gave me is not enough to change my mind this time..my dreams are full of battlefields and a ghosts of those who died.

NEW to country!Learning English,I KNOW my spelling sucks!

Junior Member Gigai has a spectacular aura about Gigai has a spectacular aura about Gigai has a spectacular aura about Gigai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2007 09:34 AM
    Threads

Its one of my favorite shows. I really loved the style of it.

Junior Member mujushin is on a distinguished road mujushin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2007 10:42 AM
    Threads

This had a great and unique spin on things with some heavy stylisation in points an odd yet somehow fitting use of a few modern references here and there and a very impressive use of many real events and characters from Japanese history and mythology. Even an episode that made a dig at the americans for not letting japanese teams into the Baseball world series at the point it was made (though I belive they now are) If you are looking for something unlike everything else you've watched with a slightly similar story base, this is it.

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

I've heard about this anime and know a few characters. But I've never watch Samurai Champloo before.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its not one of my favorites,but its still pretty good.

Member Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 10:55 PM
    Threads

Its a great series one of my faves

Junior Member Marina27 has a spectacular aura about Marina27 has a spectacular aura about Marina27 has a spectacular aura about Marina27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2007 11:46 PM
    Threads

I'm not usually a fan of anime that has been Americanized, but I do love this series (w/ original Japanese voice actors of course).

Junior Member YuU is a splendid one to behold YuU is a splendid one to behold YuU is a splendid one to behold YuU is a splendid one to behold YuU is a splendid one to behold YuU is a splendid one to behold YuU is a splendid one to behold YuU's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 06:36 AM
    Threads

i haVEN'T SeEn D aniMe,,,,But i Read D manga,,,,,

n thats damn Awsome,,,,,,,thats Pretty FuNny,,,,,,,,,,,hahaha
    hahaha,,,,

Member Youkai Girl is infamous around these parts Youkai Girl is infamous around these parts Youkai Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2007 04:17 PM
    Threads

Omg as series they are my favorite!! And Afro samurai as well but they are OVA's...oh well *sigh*

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

My favorite among samurai anime (along with Kazemakase: Tsukikage Ran). I really love fast-paced fight scenes where you don't explain anything. It's like how they do samurai movies. Usually it's just a few moves, the enemy stops moving, then falls over dead or something. It's just plain cool.

That, and the story of Samurai Champloo is awesome. The characters are all pretty interesting too. Fuu is really cute, Jin is lol and so is Mugen.

Also how they sorta mix it into current urban (particularly hip-hop) culture is awesome. DJing, graffiti, Mugen is a breaker, there's a guy that beatboxes, and they even have a baseball episode.

Definitely my favorite among samurai anime, and one of my favorites of all time among any kind of anime.

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Finally bought the first volume, and man, this series is good! Can't wait to watch the rest!
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I only saw one ep but it was really good I want to see it again some time!

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Yeah, it's really great! I'm up to Vol. 3 now, and it's getting better and better! Mugen/Jin/Fuu's interaction is hilarious. The show also has a good sense of when to be funny and when to be serious.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Junior Member Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki has a reputation beyond repute Bankai Kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 02:44 AM
    Threads

Definatly one of my favorite Anime series. and Jin is one of my favorite english voice actors too, Kirk Thornton. He also did the claw on GunXSword, and one of my all time faves BRANDON HEAT (aka Beyond The Grave)

__________ KR Wallapapers __________

Junior Member just a fat kid is on a distinguished road just a fat kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 06:50 PM
    Threads

I LOVE SAMURAI CHAPLOO!!! >
    specially the ep where mugen learns to write
    and those guys have a tagging batle.
    the drunk guy cracks me up lol olo.

Senior Member gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 05:03 AM
    Philadelphia, if not there, in your girlfriends pants...
    Threads

Great show! I haven't seen for a while. I am curious as to how well the dub was done since I watched it in Japanese. I like the team that did Cowboy Bebop and they came though again here, no surprise. The way it stayed funny and serious at the same time was great too.
    If you are searching this space hoping for something deep or profound you will find only disappointment...

Rotating sig program courtesy of Clint at Clintonio.com want one too? Pay him a visit.

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Omg i love them they are my favs as serie,forever!!!
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like some episodes, but not a huge fan of the whole series.
    -TWM-

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information