AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: .hack//dawn, the RPG

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default .hack//dawn, the RPG

NEWSFLASH:

The group of player killers calling themself black sun have been spotted around the alfa server. If you encounter one or more members of this group, please do not engage them. Call the nearest mod. or admin. and transport out.

Tanaya looked up from the message. So they're here. Now, this wouldn't have been a problem, if not for that ridiculous rumour started around the board. A relic more powerfull then the key of the twillight. Yeah right! She grabed her shortspear and headed for the nearby town.

Once arived, she noticed that nothing was out of the ordinary. the town was as busy as ever. She decided to wait by the chaos gate. If anyone would come looking for her, she'd be easy to find.

OOC: everyone recieved the newsflash.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

The Dragon Tamer Searchman is an unknown quantity at this point Searchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2005 08:02 AM
    Threads

Shadow Wolf logged in and saw the newsflash “Player Killers?” Shadow Wolf said too himself. Shadow Wolf sits in the corner on the chaos gate he looked around and saw a girl with car ears in the opposite corner to him. Shadow Wolf then pulls out the game guide and started reading it so he knows what this server is and what’s in it.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

GARTH went to aqua capotil mac anule and really just leaned against a corner to see if he saw someone he wants to trade with. or if someone would come up to him. then garth just waited and waited.

Wavemaster chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2005 06:24 PM
    Threads

*mireille logs in *

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

garth then went to the item shop fo some otion he thought he should stock up fo awhile he bought 20 potions gave his money then left. garth walked to the chaos and went to 0 server highland city dun loreig . once he got there he saw a young boy looking character he went up and said hey wanna traid man. the kids looked up then said yes. they traded some potions and weapons. but garth was surprised when he got a email from someone in hacker codes. he quit trading. and took off the head set to make sure opening the email didnt screw up his computor stood fo someone else to traid with. after being there for about 10 minutes he went to the chaos gate and went random. he went to a world with rain and not many monsters from what he could see. garth started to walk around for a creature to fight. he didnt no where he was cuz he closed his eyes while the game showed it. then garth layed down in the rain he liked a peaceful place like this.

Nocturnal Kitsune Tears of Moonlight is an unknown quantity at this point Tears of Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 09:38 AM
    Netherlands / Benelux / Europe / World / Universe
    Threads

OOC: Orange text is inside the world, yellow text is in the ‘real world’. Italic words are Yun’s thoughts. Just explaining ^^

BIC:
    Yun logged in, the screen of her computer flashing. She clicked and received the newsflash. Grinning to herself she started the game. So the rumours she heard had been true after all. Player killers. Pfeh, it will cut down the population of annoying newbies, that’s for sure. Can’t have them become too powerful within the server though. Let’s see what more is known about them… She scrolled through some forums, skimming the articles for new useful information, getting bored with it and closing the forums down again, logging on as Tizzle. Maybe I can find more information side the game. Time to go on an investigation.

Tizzle opened her eyes and looked around at her surroundings: the dark forest of Zni’tell where she had logged out last night. I better stall the search of the holy root relic. She called up the map-menu and marked the area she had already searched yesterday, then made the window pop away again.

News..news.. probably the capital is where I might be able to gather the information I’m looking for. Her body slowly but surely swapped into her Hawk form. She spread her wings and flew off into the direction of the capital, keeping a close eye on her map and compass.
    The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

garth was getting tired but knew he couldnt leave tell he was sasitfied with what he did today. so garth garth got up and read the message boards about the black sun guys. he was excited and said allright something to look forward to. then garth went back to alfha server to find some of these people.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Blade slung over her shoulder, Fiona sighed some as she read the message. "Great, just what I need: to be in the same area as player killers," she murmured in her already quiet voice. "I just wish my original character hadn't been deleted," the heavyblade sighed.

Though she was a bit worried about the player killers, she wasn't too much so to be scared off to another town. She had saved her game just a few minutes ago, so if she was killed, it wouldn't really matter to her. Sure, she'd be pretty mad, but what could she do at her low level?

Fiona:by a friend of mine ( Yeah, I wish I had that talent! )
    Last edited by Chibi-chan; 11-23-2004 at 11:44 PM.

The Dragon Tamer Searchman is an unknown quantity at this point Searchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shadow Wolf finished reading and got up and went to the chaos gate he pushed the random button and was warped into a strange area where the land was like a maze of forest. “Hm this is new for me” Shadow said to himself. Shadow then changed to his wolf form and started running around looking for something but instead Shadow found the Player Killers instead. This is not good Shadow though as the Player Killers spotted him.

OOC: someone will need to come and save me i am a newbe after all
    Last edited by Searchman; 11-24-2004 at 03:37 AM.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Tanaya looked up from her position, she recieved a short message. Someone seemed to be calling for help from the ka'azian maze forrest. Because there was no reason, nor a name attached to the message, she asumed it was just a newbie who was stuck in a trap of some sorts. Sighing, she transported out towards ka'azi. Once she arived there, however, she saw a player being cornered by a couple of other players.

Players bearing a black sun on their armor.

Tanaya cursed and grabbed her shortspear, and an attack scroll. She climbed in a tree just above the group of black sun members and assesed the situation. two enemies, one heavyblade,
    and one blademaster, armed with weapons she had never seen before. Tanaya aimed her attack scroll at the nearest enemy, the heavyblade. "Curse of lightning!" She called and lightning struck the heavyblade. Tanaya leaped from her hiding spot and slashed at the blademaster. Her spear slashed the armor and Tanaya turned back to see the damage.

Her face went white with what she saw.

The two black sun members stood there, without any visible damage. The heavyblade grinned. "Hey Kell, looks like we got a strong fly out here, she even managed to do some damage." The blademaster walked towards his friend. "Not much I asume, Teck?" He asked. The heavyblade, Teck, shook his head "Nah, only 2 points, but it still surprised me that she could get trough this armor." The blademaster, Kell, aproached Tanaya. "Well well well" he said. "A moderator, I must say I'm surprised you found us." He raised his sword. "But that won't matter now." He rushed at Tanaya and slashed. Tanaya gasped as the sword found its mark and pain flashed across her nerves.

The black sun member grinned as Tanaya's body began to glow red, "Ah, I see we have a tough one here, tell me how do you find our mods? It's not quite as realistic as real life, but you still feel it quite badly, right?"

Tanaya doubled over, somehow these bastards had found a way to tranfer pain stronger then the safety measures allowed. She looked at Kell, who raised his sword again. "This is the end, pretty girl." His blade swished down.

But the blade was blocked by a bright, white-blue light. Kell glanced up in surprise. "What the!?" The light grew brighter and tossed him backwards. Tanaya stared at the light as it dimmed, to reveal a boy. Bright blue, nearly white with sharp yellow eyes. Tanaya gasped as a memory fled trough her mind, a memory of countless rumors on the board, a rumor about a certain wandering AI. Tanaya stared as she whispered the name that was imprinted on her memory "Gaven."
    Last edited by red storm; 11-24-2004 at 09:30 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fiona looked towards the Chaos Gate as three players warped back from an area or perhaps logged into The World. She found out which as they passed her, looking quite frightened, yet excited. What could this be about?

Once again, she found out her answer when a wavemaster opened his mouth, saying something about the Player Killers being spotted in the area they were just in.

Smiling some, and wanting a bit of adventure, she chased after the wavemaster and his companion. "Excuse me," she said in her soft voice. They kept on running, having not heard her. Sighing, she raised her voice so she could be heard. "EXCUSE ME!" she said much louder than needed.

The two stopped, along with a few other players who raised their brows at her.

Blushing some, she went over to the wavemaster and the fellow heavyblade, to show she wanted to talk to them. "Umm...Where did you spot the Player Killers?" she asked, voice going quiet again.

The heavyblade shook his head some, looking amused. "You're a newbie, aren't you? If you weren't, you would have asked such a foolish question!"

"What makes you say it's foolish?!" Fiona snapped, crossing her arms.

"Well, you sound as if you're wanting to go after them, and that's one of the most foolish things someone would ever want to do!" the wavemaster replied. "But if you really want to try your luck, fine by me. We saw them at the Ka'azian Maze For--"

Before he could finish speaking, Fiona was already on her way to the Chaos Gate. She said the correct words and phased out to the forrest.

Wavemaster chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha is infamous around these parts chibi_girl_inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*she walks across the bridge to the magic shop in need of some fairys orb seeing the people go through the Chaos Gate she gets supicious shifting her turn back up the bridge she decides that she is going to see what these people our up too.puttingin the same keywords the opnes before her had done she warps too

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fiona arrived in the correct location, her eyes widening as she saw the AI first. She was quite far from where the others were, but she still could tell at once that the boy was an AI. Taking out one of her many speed charms, she hurried over to where the Player Killers, the AI, and the other two players were.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*appears behind Chibi-chan*

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

OCC:white-orange = person
    white = character

Mario just got home from school and sat at his desk in his room. He looged onto his computer and waited for it to load. After it finished loading, Mario checked his mail. There was a new message so he read it. It was his friend telling him that he was online in .hack//. Mario logged on and began to play along with the rest of the players on .hack//.

Mario loaded and appeared in a digital town in the game. He looked around and read a notice about player killers. "This should be a good one...well, they're not taking me out, I've been playing for months now, I'm way too high leveled for them!" Mario said out. He walked over to the chaos gate and entered the warp that he usually did. It warped him to the forest, where he trained against monsters. He saw a girl...this girl was no newbie. She was powerful, but she had a companion, or at least it seemed that way. The companion was bright blueish white, with yellow eyes. "Hey, I've heard of this guy...Gaven I think!" Mario said as he remembered reading the rumours in the forums.

Mario approached the two players and called out, "Hey! Are you Gaven? The one everyone has been talking about in the forums?" Mario asked Gaven. Then he looked at the girl and asked, "And who might you be? I would like to say, your character is very attractive...hehe..." Mario winked at her and smiled.

So fill me up to the brim...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"This is no time to be hitting on a game character," Fiona said, comming up behind Mario. She was still looking at the AI with much interest, but at the same time, keeping track of the Player Killers in case they wanted to try anything with this AI around. Perhaps they were fighting it? It sure did seem this way, but she remembered the people who had been scared to death that they had seen the killers in the same area they were playing. The two hadn't mentioned anything about an AI. Then again, they were panicing and poking fun at her for wanting to do something as crazy as encounter the Player killers.

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario turned around and faced Fiona. "Hey, leave me alone...I got no companions on this game, I'm just trying to find someone to hang around. I heard of the player killrers...and though I may say I'm strong, I'm not superior...hehe." Mario looked away from Fiona and turned back to the other girl called Tayana. "Tayana, I can give you some herbs I found from last time I played. Here!" Mario said as he fed Tayana the herb to heal her.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When one of the Player Killers was troughn back he landed on Shadow. Shadow then started to punch him in the head repeted time saying "Get off me" as well as giving the guy a headak

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Typical males, she thought, shaking her head some. Hitting on somebody won't give him companions at all. She looked over at Shadow, raising a brow some.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario looked at Fiona, "Fiona...you seem like a high-leveled character...would you mind if I follow you?" Mario bowed. When he got back up, he offered his hand to her...hoping she would shake his hand and accept him to her company.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Flattery doesn't hurt, though, she decided, laughing to herself. "I'm afraid you're only half right on that matter," she said. "I used to be a high-level character in this game until CC Corp recieved false accusations and deleted my previous character. Now my level is pitifully low," she admitted to Mario. "Are you sure you'd want to follow me now that you know that?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario looked at Shadow and laughed. Mario ran over to Shadow and whipped out his rapier. He stabbed the player killer in the back and he disappeared, he was deleted. Mario helped him up.
    He left Shadow alone and returned to Fiona. she admitted to him about her low level and her previous character being deleted. "Sorry about your other character. That must have sucked." Mario laughed. "Well, maybe I won't follow you, because I'm not getting protection or anything out of it...but I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to help you get your level back up!" Mario smiled and again, offered his hand.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In return, Fiona gave Mario a disapproving glare, ignoring his hand at the moment. "Oh, so that's the only reason why you want a companion? For protection, hm? I think that's pretty sad, if you ask me. You should want a companion because it gets lonely playing alone. Or that's what I think. You were ready to follow me because you thought I was tough. Now that you know my character is weak, you back down from that." She spoke in a somewhat bitter tone.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ummmmm...sorry." Mario said in silence. He felt really stupid. "Okay, I admit I was loking for protection and being a stupid jerk...I haven't been like that the whole time I have been playing. Just after I heard about player killers. I didn't want to be deleted...you obviously know what it feels like." Mario looked down and stared at the ground.

"Sorry...for being an idiot. Please forgive me. I guess I should...just stop looking for help then." Mario said as he took a long glance at Fiona's face and began to turn around...hoping she would invite him back. He was sorry...he just didn't want to be deleted.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If he's trying to get me to pity him...He just succeeded, Lenne thought with a smile.

"I do understand," Fiona said, sighing some. "I didn't mean to snap at you, but you shouldn't depend on others for protection. The one who falsely accused me was a so-called friend who I was playing with. We were facing a rather strong monster and I wasn't able to help him like I promised. He ended up getting a game over and had to start over again because he didn't have enough sense to save it before he entered the dungen. He called me a liar and sent a message to CC Corp that I had killed his character."

Closed Thread

Thread Information