AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tenchi Muyo

Junior Member Maester_Kurin is on a distinguished road Maester_Kurin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 05:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Overseeing the vast horizon to tokyo with motoko at hinata inn
    Threads

Default I Just started reading the manga

I just bought the first book of..
    "The All-New Tenchi Muyo! Alien Nation"
    ...And i think its really coo. It says that it continues after the whole story of Tenchi Muyo and i really wanted to know if anyone else knows if there are any more books in this series. if anyone can tell me, id be much abliged.
    "Walk with me in hell and feel the flames of my soul! Only then will you experience what it is like to lose someone you love."

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Die Tod von Euch
    First off, Moon Blade is right, so attempting to correct him really isn't needed, Blaze. There is a series of Tenchi where Sasami had merged with a royal Jurai tree named Tsunami. She was BOTH Sasami AND Tsunami.

Secondly, Washu's age really depends on which series of Tenchi series we are talking about. How many times must I state that?... Same with Ryoko and such...
    Potetnial OVA season 2 spoilers...

Thanks for the support Die Tod von Euch! Anywho, to make things clear for those who do not know the fuller story, Washu in the OVA is claimed to be at least 20,000 years old. As such, so is Tsunami (the Jurian tree/ship). Then Tsunami bonds with Sasami to make one entity. The "Universe" storyline has the characters in a more "natural" age span, with no complicated twists in Sasami's character like the OVA.

Senior Member cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool has a reputation beyond repute cool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2005 08:41 PM
    Threads

Tenchi Muyo is the best

Member Lenzabi is on a distinguished road Lenzabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 09:25 PM
    Threads

Yes Tenchi Muyo! is the best, and my vote for Ryoko is supported by so much of what others here have stated, That and Ryoko is the most complex of the chearachters with conflicts within herself, that woul d make a shrink happy!! her inner softness, and sensitivity that clashes with her need to be tough, and hard on the outside, amongst them
    The Earth Federation is corrupt and weak! I shall strike at that weakness!

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzeee Steam ID: Leyzee

I miss watching Tenchi Muyo.. I was a nerd, I used to tape some of the episodes and watch it over and over. hahah >_< ... Yeah I like Ryoko too... Ayeka was just annoying... and Sasami was adorable. Ryo-Oh-ki was cute too. =^^= I dont know who will be right for Tenchi, although Ryoko seems the closest to him. Ah, man.. I need to finish watching all of the episodes! so much anime, so little time... =P

~MsAeris

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 10:20 AM
    Threads

Wink

I really never see tenchi muyo any more ...... but i used to love it .
    I think ryoko and tenchi should go together ! Ryoko has alot of sponk.
    I don't like the girl with the purple hair thats a princess (i forgot her name) any ways she's really bratting.

Bow down to ryoko
    Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

Junior Member wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein is on a distinguished road wein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 10:56 AM
    Threads

Yes I agree with those who go for Ryoko, she is d best, she and Tenchi make d best couple, d others should stand aside

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

I feel sorry for Tenchi because he's such a ladies man.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

-The Blood Red Assassin- Kia the Wolf is on a distinguished road Kia the Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2006 07:38 PM
    I live...... *looks around* there!!! wait no i dont *sob* *sob*
    Threads

But i want to see the new season of tenchi muyo.It is funny when ryoko and Aiaka fight over him

Kia

Junior Member cherry_blossoms17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past cherry_blossoms17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2005 03:33 PM
    Threads

tenchi muyo is really awesome. it was really really funny to see all those girls fighting so desperately over him. hahaha he wasn't all that good looking anyways but he was a nice guy
    my life is dark and sad, but with trayn in my heart, it seems brighter everyday

Senior Member Water Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Water Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2005 10:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragon
    i have been watching tenchi in tokyo on t.v. and i'm so happy cause it has been a long time since it has been on
    Lady Dragon ...... I thought that they cancelled the show! Is it really back on. I love Tenchi Muyo. I used to watch it all the time, but since it doesn't come on any more I rent the videos at Block Buster or Holly Wood. It sucks though cause They only have like the first 2 episoides and is doesn't really show any of Tenchi's Feelings for Ryoko. I think Ryoko is so kool! Tenchi and Rokyo Belong together. I also like washu, she cute ^_^ Any way does any one now were I can buy some Tenchi Muyo stuff? Like movies ans music. Please private message me if you have any info.
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 03-14-2005 at 04:19 PM. Reason: DO NOT PUT RANDOM IMAGES IN YOUR POST!
    Deep In my soul ... the loves so strong, it takes control. Now we both know ... the secrets there, the feeling shows. Dreams that fall apart ... I make a wish on a shouting star. There will come a day ... some were far away. In you'r arms all stay my only love. My only ....... love.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Tenchi in Tokyo wasn't cancelled. It only had a certain number of episodes to begin with, so when they showed them all over here, that was it. There was no more to show. The end of its run. Yay for it.

And you can buy Tenchi stuff the same place you can buy ANY ANIME STUFF. I'm really getting tired of seeing people ask where they can buy things. You're on the internet right now, aren't you? Google it, for crying out loud. Go to some online movie store like suncoast.com or something. Jeez, is it REALLY that difficult?

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

I would have to say this is my favorite romantic/comedy. I always had trouble deciding who is better for tenchi ayeka or Ryoko. They both have things tenchi doesnt like and things he does like. but i decided Ryoko is right for tenchi.

~Made by Gandizzl~

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 02:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

Sasami is better for Tenchi. Ayeka and Ryoko simply isn't mature enough to really be considerate of Tenchi.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

aka Cherry Blossoms! cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 01:40 PM
    Threads

Cool

The anime is okay, Ryoko is the COOLEST, and Ryooki is just ADORABLE!!! XD

Senior Member Kira_luna is on a distinguished road Kira_luna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

Like many have said, i think tenchi ought to be with Ryoko. She's also probably my favorite character, and one character that i dont like is Sakuya.
    Give yourself the time you need to be who you really are. You are somewhere just inside yourself, y'know?

Ive got 1 brother, Dyne

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, the type of girl Tenchi likes would more likely to resemble his mother (not physically necessarily) whatever the series and neither Ryoko or Ayeka seem to fit that description. Not yet anyway.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*blinks* Why would the person he likes have to ressemble his mother? Are you suggesting he has an Oedipus complex? o_O

--

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Die Tod von Euch
    *blinks* Why would the person he likes have to ressemble his mother? Are you suggesting he has an Oedipus complex? o_O
    I think many people do on different levels and subconsciously. Moms are the first females everyone (Hopefully everyone... ) come in contact with from the very beginning. But back to the previous question. I was saying it's very likely the type of girl Tenchi prefers is the type of his mom was. For example, Tenchi really doesn't seem to be into party girls like the image Ryoko projects most of the time. Tenchi does seem to like the type of person Ryoko really is deep inside but that's another story.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I could be wrong here, but I don't recall him even knowing his mother that well, save for that one movie where he went back in time and met her when she was in high school. And no, not everyone is like that. Take my boyfriend for example. His mother is short, an elementary school teacher and loves kids. I'm tall, hate children, and pretty much don't ressemble her in any way, shape, or form.

You're trying to be Freudian in your logic... While Freud had some interesting ideas, you also have to keep in mind that not all are taken seriously by every person in psychology, and that psychology itself is a field simply filled with theories and nothing solid. Also, this is an anime, not real life. And Tenchi is not Shinji, who has an obvious Oedipus complex.

--

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tenchi does have an image, true or not, of the type of person his mother is. And he seem to like that kind of people. I am not sure whether he was attracted to his mother as a woman (doubtful in my opinion) but I never said he was attracted to his mother. I said he seemed to be attracted to some of the characteristics that his mother projected (imagined or guessed).

He honestly likes all the girls in his harem... I mean house. Whether he is romantically attracted to them... that's still pretty vague or somewhat undetermined. There is a chance of him hitching with Ryoko but if he does I seriously doubt that he would do so because he enjoys her party girl attitude that involves heavy drinking and partying. From what was shown so far Tenchi simply isn't into that sort of things. Of course, I'm basing this from what was shown so far... though I doubt the creators would deviate from his general characteristics anytime soon.

Speaking of Shinji... One heck of a kid if you ask me. I've seen few anime male characters who cried so much save maybe Kira in Gundam SEED. And he did seem to have a thing for his deceased mother and something for Rei... who was his mother/sister (was it?). Ick.

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

Default ...

tenchi muyo is really a cool anime/manga..i love ryoko!!~she rocks!!~^-^

~~~~

Angel of the Forgotten Misa will become famous soon enough Misa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 11:04 PM
    Threads

Man I absolutely love Tenchi Muyo. its the Anime I grew up watching and what got me into anime in the first place.
    I love how everything ends up tying together in each series..I think my favorite series was Tenchi Universe tho. I loved the ending. *Tenchi + Ayeka fan* And my favorite character is Sasami, I like the playful innocence she caries, and how she hides all these secrets from her past. <3

Junior Member Shura Tayoko is on a distinguished road Shura Tayoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2005 10:57 PM
    Threads

even though mihoshi's me favorite character i think ayaekae's going to end up with tenchi*go crazy blond cop though*
    evil "pink"easter bunnys are going to take over the world and steal our poptarts with the help of grass eating pineapples
    my goals:
    beat idiots with fuzzy slippers
    and blind everyone with my neon socks(thier toesy socks)
    h34r: OMG have you realized that idiots surround us.....RRRRUUUUUNNNNN

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG!!! I LOVE TENCHI!!!!
    Just kidding. Well, maybe. I like Tenchi myself. I've seen the movies, and watched Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe, and Tenchi in Toyko. I can't help but enjoy the fact that ONE guy winds up living with SIX girls from outer space,,,, and they all WANT him. I like all the characters alot, but I fell in love with Ryoko when she wore that scarf in her hair, and the tanktop. Looking like the girl next door. I really can't name any characters I didn't like though. I wish I could be in his shoes though.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information