AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tenchi Muyo

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

well to be honest i think it has to do with their past. like they're enemies and they probably think that the other shpuldn't be with tenchi or something like that,

Junior Member animeknockout is on a distinguished road animeknockout's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 12:13 PM
    Threads

i truely think that ryoko and tenchi belong together
    cant you tell
    <<<<<all the love in the room>>>>
    ~GIANT FLYING SQURLES~

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

ya tenchi muyo is pretty awesome. i love it. but whyd the hell did they stop showing it?

Junior Member animeknockout is on a distinguished road animeknockout's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 12:13 PM
    Threads

there evil peoples i guess<<<not realy>>>
    ~GIANT FLYING SQURLES~

-The Blood Red Assassin- Kia the Wolf is on a distinguished road Kia the Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2006 07:38 PM
    I live...... *looks around* there!!! wait no i dont *sob* *sob*
    Threads

I love Tenchi Muyo I think it's one o fthe best shows ever i have the whole seasonon DVD and the movies on DVD.So I baisicly love Tenchi Muyo

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kia the Wolf
    I love Tenchi Muyo I think it's one o fthe best shows ever i have the whole seasonon DVD and the movies on DVD.So I baisicly love Tenchi Muyo
    where did you buy them at??

-The Blood Red Assassin- Kia the Wolf is on a distinguished road Kia the Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Where I got them

The mall online and from friends

Member random123 is infamous around these parts random123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yukina18
    i think tenchi and ryoko should be together. because sasami is too young and her sister is too bossy ( cant remember how to spell name) mihoshi is too ditsy washu would probably end up killing him with her experiments and kionye (i think thats how u spell it) well i really don't know she and tenchi might be good together aswell. now i think i got myself all confused. ryoko might get tenchi killed too. but she really likes him so i think that i'll stick with the first. tenchi and ryoko. i haven't seen the tenchi muyo movie is it any good? does anyone know?
    the movies great! i liked it. andi think techi and ryoko too
    You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love. You can't help but sigh when you see to people kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go over board and believe in a small steady relationship at first so that it can grow. You also like to think that you can have that kiss that puts you into a portal and you can't get back until he/she stops.
    Death.....
    its a beautiful thing...

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i have been watching tenchi in tokyo on t.v. and i'm so happy cause it has been a long time since it has been on

Senior Member Chobits333 can only hope to improve Chobits333's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

omgosh! i love tenchi muyo, but then they took it off air...

my fav character was ryoko...she was hilarious!
    I'm sorry that i'mfabulous.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chobits333
    omgosh! i love tenchi muyo, but then they took it off air...

my fav character was ryoko...she was hilarious!
    yea she is hilarious!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i just like the show period

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

I like Tenchi Muyo. But I just read the manga. I never watched the show.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Assasin
    I like Tenchi Muyo. But I just read the manga. I never watched the show.
    you should've cause if you liked the manga you'd like the anime.

Member maiwheeler is on a distinguished road maiwheeler's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2005 08:47 PM
    Threads

Ayeka and Ryoko dont get it they should let Tenchi Decide,oh and i think Ryoko should get together with Tenchi

Junior Member dryless is on a distinguished road dryless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2005 09:01 PM
    Threads

well i don't really like Ryoko but i think tenchi would be better with Ryoko i mean sure tenchi really did like that other girl when he was at school but to me Ryoko did seem to like him more than Ayeka and plus marrying her kinda creeped me out because there related and even though she was supposed to marry him or something its like love at first sight for tenchi and Ryoko

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think that if they do make another tenchi series that him and ryoko will be together. b/c they had hinted it 4 so long that ryoko liked him and he kinda liked her back. they did go on a date in tenchi and tokyo and they both i think had a good time. so they probly would be together.

Junior Member Jishu is an unknown quantity at this point Jishu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 07:52 AM
    Threads

I love that show but I skipped some episodes. dang! but I saw the movie anyways. ^_^. It seems that even Kiyone has a crush on Tenchi. I was amaze when I found that out. It wasn't obvious.

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Knowing the plot twists however, I'd prolly put my money on Tenchi ending up with Sasami after the appropriate time (after she turns into what Tsunami looks like). I never cared much for Ryoko or Ayeka, to me they're just annoying as all he**. But everyones entitled to their own opinion, and mine is Tenchi x Sasami.

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Phoenix
    Knowing the plot twists however, I'd prolly put my money on Tenchi ending up with Sasami after the appropriate time (after she turns into what Tsunami looks like). I never cared much for Ryoko or Ayeka, to me they're just annoying as all he**. But everyones entitled to their own opinion, and mine is Tenchi x Sasami.
    u know i never thought of that and ur probly right. they would be perfect 4 each other. sasami is good at everything and doesn't do the things that ryoko and the princess do.

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Yeah. Lets face it, Ryoko and Ayeka actually TRIED to do like the shojo mangas they read, Sasami however has made herself indespensible to Tenchi as a cook. Ryo-ohki is terrific but non-human. Ayeka, human-looking, but stupidly naieve. Ryoko? I think she's like energy personified (creepy). Mihoshi? Too ditzy. Washu? 20,000 years old. No thanks. That leaves Sasami as Tsunami. Works nicely.

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

You're forgetting one key thing... That's only in ONE of the Tenchi series timelines. One. Please keep in mind that everyone is related different, meets up differently, and is something different (for the most part) in each different Tenchi series. Ryoko goes from being something created by Washu (and technically her daughter) to being a space pirate who hires Washu (and is not related to her at all)... They all vary depending on the series.

Also, I will once again direct your attentions to the movie Tenchi Forever... There is NO question, none, who he ends up with. If you watch that and still think "hmm...maybe Sasami..." then you did not really watch it. I'd also like to direct your attentions to the manga, which is HEAVILY Tenchi/Ryoko.

And how in the world do you come up with Ryoko being energy personified? She's a lazy, perverted lush. The only things she has a lot of energy for are Tenchi and obtaining either booze or money.

I also think you should read SGI's rant thread here in the Romance forum... You'll see just why it would be rather disasterous for the show if he ended up with Sasami. You'd be hooking him up with the Belldandy-esque character...and that's just so totally over-done, boring, and frustrating.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

It is obvious that Tenchi and Ryoko are meant to be according tothe "universe"/Movies. The OVA is still up in the air. Ryoko is probably a safe bet, but who knows with what major plot twists that have alreay happend in the Japan-only (for now) OVA season 3. (Kiyone and Noike alone make things crazy!).

Also, if you say Washu is (at least) 20,000 years old, than so is Tsunami.

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade
    It is obvious that Tenchi and Ryoko are meant to be according tothe "universe"/Movies. The OVA is still up in the air. Ryoko is probably a safe bet, but who knows with what major plot twists that have alreay happend in the Japan-only (for now) OVA season 3. (Kiyone and Noike alone make things crazy!).

Also, if you say Washu is (at least) 20,000 years old, than so is Tsunami.
    First off her name is SASAMI...and second...Washu aint 20,000 years old...and she would go alot better with tenchi...Sasami is just too young so she is outta the question...so brains and brawn are the perfect combonations!

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

First off, Moon Blade is right, so attempting to correct him really isn't needed, Blaze. There is a series of Tenchi where Sasami had merged with a royal Jurai tree named Tsunami. She was BOTH Sasami AND Tsunami.

Secondly, Washu's age really depends on which series of Tenchi series we are talking about. How many times must I state that?... Same with Ryoko and such...

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information