AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tenchi Muyo

Hybrid View

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 11:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tenchi Muyo

Ok, I'm making one thread for this show. Use this thread to discuss who your favorite is, who you think should end up with Tenchi, who you hate, etc. Just talk about anything Tenchi Muyo! related. And stay on topic, onegai. Any spam will be deleted. This will include posts that just say "I love it!" and that's it. Say something a little more than just one word or phrase, please? ^_^;

Alrighty, have fun!

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

i think tenchi and ryoko should be together. because sasami is too young and her sister is too bossy ( cant remember how to spell name) mihoshi is too ditsy washu would probably end up killing him with her experiments and kionye (i think thats how u spell it) well i really don't know she and tenchi might be good together aswell. now i think i got myself all confused. ryoko might get tenchi killed too. but she really likes him so i think that i'll stick with the first. tenchi and ryoko. i haven't seen the tenchi muyo movie is it any good? does anyone know?

Senior Member Blaze auku is on a distinguished road Blaze auku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 09:36 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yukina18
    i think tenchi and ryoko should be together. because sasami is too young and her sister is too bossy ( cant remember how to spell name) mihoshi is too ditsy washu would probably end up killing him with her experiments and kionye (i think thats how u spell it) well i really don't know she and tenchi might be good together aswell. now i think i got myself all confused. ryoko might get tenchi killed too. but she really likes him so i think that i'll stick with the first. tenchi and ryoko. i haven't seen the tenchi muyo movie is it any good? does anyone know?
    i agree that that thay shuold be together forever thier right for one another.
    MY HEART IS IN THE DARKNESS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIENDS
    YUNFEI
    DEMONFOXGIRL
    BEATRICE
    LONELYFOX
    FOX SPIRIT

Junior Member a_simple_fool is on a distinguished road a_simple_fool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2004 01:25 PM
    Threads

Default Tenchi talk, some spoliers for those who have not seen them all.

Well, personally I'm going to go ahead and say that I've always rooted for Ryoko.

In Tenchi Muyo O.V.A. I think that we can see that Tenchi and Ryoko are obviously closer. It's all in the details ladies and gentlemen. True Tenchi sometimes acts like he does not know what to do when Ryoko comes on so strong, but when compared with how he is with Ayeka, you can see that he is mostly respectful and caring of her as a friend. With Ryoko its like he does not know how to properly handle his emotions. Another story element that goes along way towards putting them together is the fact that Ryoko watched Tenchi grow up, she was there every step of the way and fell in love with him along the way. To her Tenchi is not a prize or some symbol of proper royal procedure, or even an interesting science experiment (even though I do love Little Washu) No, to Ryoko Tenchi is someone whom she loves as a person and who she is willing to die for at a moments notice. Plus if you read the "No need for Tenchi" manga series, which continues from the end of the O.V.A. You see many instances where Tenchi goes all out to save Ryoko, defying all that is possible to do so, and the same is true of Ryoko.

In The Tenchi Universe series they stretch it out a bit more but you can still see the bonds that are there. Look at the dimensional jumping episodes. In every instance it is Ryoko and Tenchi that are connected. Even in Ayeka's fantasy world Tenchi goes to Ryoko and is with her instead of being married to Ayeka. And in Ryoko's world, after Washu tells them that they have to want to come home Ryoko sacrifices the fantasy world she had because she loves Tenchi enough to want to be with him in the real world, where both of them want it. And I think you can tell at the end of that episode that Tenchi does feel for Ryoko. Also add to that the ending episodes. Ryoko does go all out just to get Tenchi where he needs to go to save Ayeka her rival. She knew that Tenchi had to save her and could not live with himself if he did not try, so she put her self on the line to help him do that. And at the end of the series Tenchi refused Ayeka and when Ryoko returned it was obvious that the feelings they had for each other were there.

In Tenchi Tokyo... Ok.. I hate Tenchi Tokyo. They neutered everyone in that show. No one had the power that they were supposed to. On top of that they changed the dynamic of the group. Before Tenchi cared for each and everyone of those girls and thought of them as family. But in Tokyo he tried everything he could to get away from them, get rid of them, and all out ignore them. That's just not Tenchi. So Personally I wash my hands of that series, I just don't know what the creators were thinking.

I also agree that the movies all show a firm connection between Tenchi and Ryoko, as stated earlier Ryoko was the one person that Tenchi kept remembering through the haze in Tenchi Muyo forever.

So there's my peace on that. I've heard tell that the next Tenchi series to come out will finally end it all and Tenchi will choose one. My money is definitely on Ryoko.

Now onto another matter. In Tenchi GXP, who the heck are the other people that are popping up at the Misaki house in that? It seems like there are a lot of new periphery characters in it. what I'm wondering is.. is there a series other than the O.V.A., Universe, or Tokyo? One that has not come out over here but has been aired in Japan but for some reason is going to come out over here after GXP? If anyone can give me the heads up on that I'd appreciate it. Oh, and I just have to say that Tenchi GXP is hilarious and is a wonderful series that uses the Tenchi world with out directly pulling on the main characters. a wonderful series, I can't wait to see the final episodes that will be coming to DVD after X-mas.

David

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2005 12:47 AM
    Threads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by a_simple_fool
    Now onto another matter. In Tenchi GXP, who the heck are the other people that are popping up at the Misaki house in that? It seems like there are a lot of new periphery characters in it. what I'm wondering is.. is there a series other than the O.V.A., Universe, or Tokyo? One that has not come out over here but has been aired in Japan but for some reason is going to come out over here after GXP? If anyone can give me the heads up on that I'd appreciate it. Oh, and I just have to say that Tenchi GXP is hilarious and is a wonderful series that uses the Tenchi world with out directly pulling on the main characters. a wonderful series, I can't wait to see the final episodes that will be coming to DVD after X-mas.

David

I can only assume you mean Noike (sp?), the random woman who appears in Episode 17, "Seina and Tenchi." She becomes an important character in the all-new third season of the Tenchi Muyo OVA. If you have not heard, the brand new 6 (or so) episode series picks up after the OVA episode 13 "Here Comes Jurai" and continues the story. Episode 4 of the third season (aka Episode 17) is out now in Japan. Anyway, since GXP and OVA 3 take place in roughly the same time, we see her at the Masaki house. If you are refering to characters that show up after GXP episode 17, I cannot help you, as that is as far as I have seen.

The 3rd OVA season is already liscensed and wil be dubbed as soon as the series is complete in Japan, some say around a September release date. The company that wil be releasing it is... FUNimation....
    This is soley my opinion, but that fact makes me sad.
    Last edited by Moon Blade; 12-01-2004 at 11:53 PM. Reason: I can't count...

Junior Member a_simple_fool is on a distinguished road a_simple_fool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2004 01:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade
    I can only assume you mean Noike (sp?), the random woman who appears in Episode 17, "Seina and Tenchi." She becomes an important character in the all-new third season of the Tenchi Muyo OVA.
    Yea, that's the one I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade
    The 3rd OVA season is already licensed and will be dubbed as soon as the series is complete in Japan, some say around a September release date. The company that will be releasing it is... FUNimation....

This is solely my opinion, but that fact makes me sad.
    Wow, I did not know there was a continuation on the OVA. Well I'm definitely looking forward to that. But I agree that if it is Funimation releasing it... well personally I think they need to work a deal to get the original voice actors that did the crew in the previous OVA and Tenchi Universe. Because quite frankly... the voice actors they got for them in GXP.. really annoyed me.

Member random123 is infamous around these parts random123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 03:56 PM
    Threads

the movies great! i liked it. andi think techi and ryoko too
    You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love. You can't help but sigh when you see to people kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go over board and believe in a small steady relationship at first so that it can grow. You also like to think that you can have that kiss that puts you into a portal and you can't get back until he/she stops.
    Death.....
    its a beautiful thing...

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 09:54 PM
    Threads

Ryoko is cool...and I think she should end up with Tenchi

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 12:21 PM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

I hate Ryoko and think her and Tenchi would make a horrible couple! I think Mihoshi and Tenchi would be a hilarious couple!! She's so dumb and he's so smart!! Then again Mihoshi isn't really after Tenchi right....

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I still maintain that if someone wants to know who Tenchi will hook up with, one should watch Tenchi Muyo Forever (the movie). It pretty much tells you flat out...

--

Property of Mononoke Kamui Shirou can only hope to improve Kamui Shirou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2004 02:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by the death of you
    I still maintain that if someone wants to know who Tenchi will hook up with, one should watch Tenchi Muyo Forever (the movie). It pretty much tells you flat out...
    I would have to agree. It dose tell you but it leaves a little hint of suspition there as well too.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 04:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

Whatever but Tenchi did have some awesoe Karate moves
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O_o Maybe if you squint and tilt your head... I mean, come on... She was the only one he could remember, and the only one who could pull him back. (doesn't want to say too much and spoil things) I mean, hey, even _(rival girl's name here)__ gave up and told her that she was the only one who could reach Tenchi. That their love was stronger.

--

Property of Mononoke Kamui Shirou can only hope to improve Kamui Shirou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you do have a point

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well now that means i need to see the movie.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you also see it a bit in Tenchi in Tokyo on the last ep XD. So its obvius who he picked

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

really? i had no idea. i didn't notice it at the end of tenchi in tokyo. guess i should have paid more attention to it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually...it's like that with a couple of the series, if I recall correctly. It implies quite heavily just who he misses/cares about more. I think they just never come out and say it because they want all the other fans that are for him getting with one of the other girls to stay being fans of the show and continue watching it... Heh. ^_^;

--

Junior Member Kyo_kitty is on a distinguished road Kyo_kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2004 12:45 PM
    Threads

Tenchi+Ryoko=LOVE. End of story. She really loves him and deserves him. Ryoko has never had anyone to love her and Tenchi is her soulmate!!!
    Aeka is stuck up and because she is a princess, she could get almost any guy in the universe! So why Tenchi? Even if it is a Jurai tradition, it's just wrong to marry relatives...
    If I had to pick someone else, it would be Washu. Just because she's a GENIUS.
    As for the other girls, they don't have a chance.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well there you have it i agree with kyo kitty. every thing i was thinking was said

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well there you have it i agree with kyo kitty. every thing i was thinking was said
    I agree I mean Tenchi and Ryoko would be cute together ^_^

Member Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender has a brilliant future Defender's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 01:32 PM
    Threads

I always wanted Tenchi and Ryoko to end up together, as out of all the girls, Ryoko's the only one who seems to really love tenchi.

Senior Member Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 11:47 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I agree Iv aways wanted Ryoko and Tenchi be together ^_^

when it rains....... it pours -_- -Dan Skelden

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well to be honest i think it has to do with their past. like they're enemies and they probably think that the other shpuldn't be with tenchi or something like that,

Junior Member animeknockout is on a distinguished road animeknockout's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 01:13 PM
    Threads

i truely think that ryoko and tenchi belong together
    cant you tell
    <<<<<all the love in the room>>>>
    ~GIANT FLYING SQURLES~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information