AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's your favorite student-teacher romance anime

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strawberry Eggs

2 33.33%
  • Please Teacher

2 33.33%
  • Oku-sama wa Joshi Kousei

0 0%
  • Happy Lesson

0 0%
  • Suki (CLAMP manga)

0 0%
  • other anime or manga

2 33.33%
Closed Thread

Thread: Who are your favorite Teacher-student couples?

Junior Member Stelok is an unknown quantity at this point Stelok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2007 08:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What are your favorite Teacher-student romance anime

My favorite teacher student romance anime would be

1) I My ME Strawberry Eggs:
    Hibiki is a real teacher who cared a lot for his students, and he never tried to make any advances with his female students nor took advantage of their vulnerabilities, although in Fuuko's case, Hibiki made a great deal of effort holding back his feelings for Fuuko.

He tried to kiss Fuuko at least twice and would probably succeeded if he wasn't interrupted by Akira or the landlady.
    But that was his honest feelings, not lust and he was trying to deny his feelings to the point of lying to himself but in the end, he gradually realized he liked Fuuko, even though he knew it was wrong. At least He cared for Fuuko enough that he encouraged her to try her best.

2) Card Captor Sakura:
    Yes, I know Rika-chan is too young for him. But if she was of lergal age, I would love to see Rika together with Terada-sensei. Rika and Terada's love for each other is purely innocent. If Terada was evil and wanted her body only, he would have hurt Rika. But He would never harm a hair on her head. Nor would he take advantage of Rika's trust. He was very nice and takes care of his students especially Rika. Love is love. Age doesn't matter. How can they not be meant to be together? Terada and Rika have such wonderful mutual rapport in spite of their age gap. Terada-sensei is an intelligent, mature, dependable, considerable and serious teacher. Also, Rika-chan is a bright, eager, studious, thoughtful and very precocious girl who excels at many subjects. A perfect teacher and perfect student. It is a good combination.
    Last edited by Stelok; 03-25-2006 at 03:18 PM.

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like teacher please it has a nice storyline and is pretty awsome.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 01:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Stelok
    My favorite teacher student romance anime would be

1) I My ME Strawberry Eggs:
    Hibiki is a real teacher who cared a lot for his students, and he never tried to make any advances with his female students nor took advantage of their vulnerabilities
    I agree with stelok...

As far as I know, I My Me Strawberry Eggs is the best romance anime.

The way the anime creator express the characters' feeling is awesome...

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 04:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

my fav. teacher/student relationship would have to be eclipse and reneaf.

Eclipse teaches reneaf to be a demon lord and its cute to see eclipse's react to the adorable reneaf.
    *(`'.(`'.**.').)*
    ~:.`.Forever ~ Dreaming..:~
    *(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 03:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my favourite is this manga called 'Kiss'! it's better than strawberry eggs. i love it, very nice story!

Senior Member Kazuma-kun is a jewel in the rough Kazuma-kun is a jewel in the rough Kazuma-kun is a jewel in the rough Kazuma-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2007 05:28 PM
    Threads

Don't know if it counts, but Yuuko and Watanuki from xxxHolic... She is sorta handing him the ropes of her buisness and she flirts with him all the time, but there is no known romance between them... Watanuki puts up with her and does her every whim... but they make a good couple ^ ^ After all, isn't caring for the girl's every wish and will what lover truley is? * cough cough *
    Proudly a Fai-Lover!
    Cute Sissy: battlecherry
    Be in my family? Pwease?

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 01:25 AM
    Threads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by teed
    my favourite is this manga called 'Kiss'! it's better than strawberry eggs.
    How can you say that Kiss is better than Strawberry Eggs...???

knowing that Kiss and Strawberry Eggs are in a different format...

Kiss is a Manga, right...??? and Strawberry Eggs is an Anime.

we can't compare two things that are completely different...

But I'll definitely take a look at KISS, I want to know it's story...

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Closed Thread

Thread Information