AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: the best

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heero and Wing Zero

16 43.24%
  • Milliardo/Zechs and Epyon

8 21.62%
  • tie

13 35.14%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wing Zero vs Epyon

Senior Member Wag Wag will become famous soon enough Wag Wag's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 01:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wing Zero vs Epyon

Who do you think would win??

I go for Heero and Wing Zero n_n
    *sighs*

Junior Member Kouga_Youkai_Ookami is on a distinguished road Kouga_Youkai_Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2004 12:30 PM
    Threads

I'd say it'd end in a Tie Heero wouldn't kill Zechs because of Relena and Zechs wouldn't kill Heero for the same reason but if Epyon and Zero would be coverted to Mobile Dolls and Heero and Zechs fought like that Zero would most likely win due to the long range attacks

Kouga: "They needed to eat, got a problem with that Mutt Face?"

InuYasha: "Did you just call me a Mutt?"

Kouga: "No you're right that would be an insult to canines, You smell much worse!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Good, I agree with you. Always when they fought Relena was sad and they wouldn't want to make her sadder...but leaving this aside, I'd go for Heero and Wing Zero, though it'd be very hard for him to win
    *sighs*

Junior Member Kouga_Youkai_Ookami is on a distinguished road Kouga_Youkai_Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Epyon is better with Close range attacks, Zero is better long range but with Zero's TBR only has 3 shots before thats rendered useless then it'd have to be close range combat, Zero's Shoulder Cannon's would eventually run out of Ammo and would be rendered useless, leaving only the Beam Saber to be used, Epyon has 3 weapons, the Heat Rod, the Beam Saber, and Vulcan guns yes Vulcan Guns! Epyon Fired back at Zero in the last Episode as they were fighting through Libra but Epyon's Ammo would run out also so Epyon has the upper hand then so it'll be hard to decide a true winner

Kouga: "No you're right that would be an insult to canines, You smell much worse!"

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Wing Gundam Zero is a cool looking Mobile Suit for all around type than any other Gundam especially have improve it's defense than Epyon, in my opinion that Gundam Epyon also a powerful MS like Wing Gundam Zero have great offense however lack of defense.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Senior Member SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 11:11 PM
    Threads

Pound for pound, mobile suit to mobile suit disregarding long range weapons (epyon has no guns) Epyon would probably take Wing Zero. It looks more aeronautically suited for speed. If heero and zechs werent equals and the better pilot fought in the epyon as described, the stronger pilot would have won.

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I would say that it would be a tie...becuase both of them doesn't want to make Relena sad...however, I want Wing Zero to win...

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2014 03:38 PM
    Threads

Wing Zero will win!

Siggy that i made

My Facebook Pages Please Support them
    Ceres Angels Anime & Manga Club
    Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland
    My Admin Page Eiri Yukina

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SaceGolem2
    Pound for pound, mobile suit to mobile suit disregarding long range weapons (epyon has no guns)
    I have to disagree with Epyon having no Guns.... if you remember from the last few Episodes when Zero and Epyon are Fighting Zero fires the shoulder cannons at Epyon and from somewhere Vulcan fire was returned.... and the only 2 Mobile Suits that were in Libra at the time were Epyon and Zero so I must conclude that Epyon does have Head Vulcan Guns if you wish to debate this IM me on Yahoo and I'll send you a Video clip of the Fire being returned to Zero

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Zechs would break a nail and call it a rainy day.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Personally i preffer for the Epyon to win but as for characters Heero xD, i chose Epyon but in actual outcome of the battle is obvious as in the end of Wing Zechs lost!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

I chose tie, even though I remember Heero wins in the anime.

Senior Member SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kouga_Youkai_Ookami
    I have to disagree with Epyon having no Guns.... if you remember from the last few Episodes when Zero and Epyon are Fighting Zero fires the shoulder cannons at Epyon and from somewhere Vulcan fire was returned.... and the only 2 Mobile Suits that were in Libra at the time were Epyon and Zero so I must conclude that Epyon does have Head Vulcan Guns if you wish to debate this IM me on Yahoo and I'll send you a Video clip of the Fire being returned to Zero
    Send it to my e-mail address if possible.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

They do fight in the anime-with the Zero System...If I remember right both times they fight niether wins...O.o It's a tie through and through.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Epyon, as long as Zechs is piloting it. the only reason he loses is cuz Zero is a better MS. Zechs is the better pilot.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Zechs is not a good pilot at all.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    Zechs is not a good pilot at all.
    ...his name on the battlefield is the "Lightning Count" now do you know why that is? It's because he can destroy so many mobile suit as fast a lightning, when he starts figthing it's nothing but debree raining from destroyed suits! I think that's enough justifacation for him to be one of the best pilots, also hes not influenced by the Zero system (ok..he is at first) whildst the other pilots can't even handle it...pfft!

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

I agree. Zechs is an awesome pilot. No one else could pilot the Tallgeese except him-and Trieze later on, but Zechs is one of the best pilots there is! Shame on anyone saying otherwise...o.o

(though FYI: I don't really like Zechs...6^^;;; )
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think Zechs is the best pilot after Heero.
    *sighs*

Senior Member Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 05:16 PM
    Threads

Heero Hes practically emotionless and hyperefficient, as compared to Zechs who cares, and so is inefficient. (But he doesnt care enough to go on a righteous, emotion driven hero-type rampage...)
    If it looks like my avatar was made in MSPaint... Well, it kinda was. I have very little graphics skills, am bored of the avatars I made for myself back when I knew how to use fireworks, and didnt want to use someone elses.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

dum question heero beat zex in the last episode. duh so ofcourse he would beat zex.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

wing zero would win hands down

Senior Member raven1491 is on a distinguished road raven1491's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 08:28 PM
    Threads

Yeah i agreed with you.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yukina18
    wing zero would win hands down
    yeah maybe but i still would've preferd the Epyon to win, i mean what kind of an idiot gives up the Epyon!?

to drunk to type kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2006 02:05 PM
    Threads

epyon is ok but i think wing zero is better
    dont he'll kill u like a small dog, let your anger be like a monkey in a pinata hoping that the kids dont break through the barrier with their sticks -master tang

R.I.P. tupac shakur

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information