AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who like METALLICA??

Death's elite sniper Grand Master Ohanshi is infamous around these parts Grand Master Ohanshi is infamous around these parts Grand Master Ohanshi is infamous around these parts Grand Master Ohanshi is infamous around these parts Grand Master Ohanshi is infamous around these parts Grand Master Ohanshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2005 10:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default who like METALLICA??

Who here like the Greatest heavy metal band ever METALLICA??

He's just riding a horse into the sunset with a bomb strapped to his chest... silence as he passes me I can't see him and then a defning sound with an outer aura from around the sunset; a blast of wind hits my face with force. Pieces fly every where, for death is not quiet and clean, but of only loud and dirty that lay images in your head for the rest of your unnatural life.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Old Metallica is okay.

New Metallica sucks. They either need to get back on the drugs or quit making music.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

METALLICA IS THE ULTIMATE METAL BAND! (Roars in his heavy metal voice) YYAAAAAAHHHHRRRRGGHHHH
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

..WHY are they the ultimate band? Can you even give a good reason? What? No? You can't?

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whats the matter with you? They're the ultimate band because they are metal freakin legends.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You are being so moronic. Why are they legends?

Just because they're legends doesn't mean that they don't suck. Look at Ozzy. He sucks by himself. Look at Justin Timberlake. He sucks without the rest of the team.

You can't make millions in a band, and change the way you do business and expect to still rule. They don't anymore. They're wash-outs.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

First: Metallica is NOT a heavy metal band... Old Metallica is THRASH metal, new Metallica is nu metal...
    Second: Metallica USED to be really an awesome band. They used to be my favorite band, til they released St. Anger... St. Anger sucks, and whoever likes that are those who don't know old Metallica.
    Their best times were from Kill 'em All to ...And Justice For All.
    After that they started to sell out.
    One thing I'd also like to point out is that Lars was always a sucker, and will always be. Even though he's a good drummer, his personality just annoys me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

D... I never thought I'd say this, but I love you. Thanks for reiterating that.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

LMAO! -I- never thought you would ever say something like that! It's a quite shocking thing to see XD

But yeah, I hate those people who come saying "Oh my God! I listen to St. Anger and now I'm a Metallica fan!". It's like... They just don't know what they're saying. That is like saying "I like Britney Spears because I like punk music"... Just doesn't make any sence at all...
    Last edited by _hades the wicked; 11-18-2004 at 07:50 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, it'd be Christina Aguliera because now she's Punk.

xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah St. Anger sucked, one of there better songs were "Don't Tread On Me"

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What about that sandman song? (I don't know the name.. I think it's enter the sandman, I remember listening to it when I was a little girl.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, you cant foregoet Enter Sandman

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, it's thier OLD STUFF that is good.

The NEW stuff makes me want to shove my hand into my eyesocket and rip out my brain.

Death's elite sniper Grand Master Ohanshi is infamous around these parts Grand Master Ohanshi is infamous around these parts Grand Master Ohanshi is infamous around these parts Grand Master Ohanshi is infamous around these parts Grand Master Ohanshi is infamous around these parts Grand Master Ohanshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by DarK DeatH
    First: Metallica is NOT a heavy metal band... Old Metallica is THRASH metal, new Metallica is nu metal...
    Second: Metallica USED to be really an awesome band. They used to be my favorite band, til they released St. Anger... St. Anger sucks, and whoever likes that are those who don't know old Metallica.
    Their best times were from Kill 'em All to ...And Justice For All.
    After that they started to sell out.
    One thing I'd also like to point out is that Lars was always a sucker, and will always be. Even though he's a good drummer, his personality just annoys me.
    First of all, they didn't ever in their lives SELL-OUT, second of all you don't know nothing about Metallica, because if you did you wouldn't be saying that right now, and third of all I will never believe you because you don't have one good reason OR proof of them selling out at any time in the history of METALLICA. (think before you speak, smart one!) Oh and thats not a flame thats just a statement.

p.s. the only reason ozzy sucks now, because the drugs cought up to him.
    Last edited by Grand Master Ohanshi; 11-19-2004 at 02:17 PM.

He's just riding a horse into the sunset with a bomb strapped to his chest... silence as he passes me I can't see him and then a defning sound with an outer aura from around the sunset; a blast of wind hits my face with force. Pieces fly every where, for death is not quiet and clean, but of only loud and dirty that lay images in your head for the rest of your unnatural life.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Metallica rocks my socks!! Joking. The old stuff like Master of Puppets and Enter Sandman ruled, but their new stuff gets me depressed. Their newer stuff constantly reminds me that Metallica is a twenty-something year old band, whos musicians were once hot but now they are just middle-aged men.
    I have aton of Metallica albums. I have Master of Puppets, And Justice for All, Black Album and St. Anger (I really regretted buying St. Anger though)
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At least you have some of the GOOD ones. Some people need to realize that Metallica did sell out. Not only did they sell out, but THEY are the reason why we can't download music anymore.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Metallica was awesome back in their day, and its brave of them to continue to try to make music, but....... the singing on St.Anger sounds like yodeling.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Problem with the newest album was they tried to make 3min radio songs! Old material was always long guitar/drum solo's 7/8mins songs which is what they always do best.

My fav 3 songs;

Hero Of the Day
    No Leaf Clover
    Unforgiven

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What they do best NOW, is NOT making music. ^^

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True so True, let just forget about the *wink wink 'New album'....

Why don't all new listeners just buy the back catalouge >_^"

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Remember how they're supposed to stop playing concerts for some reason, I forgot..

They're playing one down here in like... a few days. Or they already played.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Live sets & Metallica don't work anymore ^_^"

The best has been done ...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    Remember how they're supposed to stop playing concerts for some reason, I forgot..

They're playing one down here in like... a few days. Or they already played.

So why did they say they were going to stop doing concerts? Is it because they couldn't face the fact that they were going to lose you as a die hard fan?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

laugh, was that a insult?

Closed Thread

Thread Information