AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: ...and pink *Ecchi*

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default ...and pink *Ecchi*

Hah! Remembered the warning now, though is it a bad sign my wps always need a warning? -_-

Well, here it is... What does it need?

*Transparent swimsuit*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rosa.jpg‎
Views:	310
Size:	884.2 KB
ID:	1126  

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Oo; thanks for the warning.........and it is a bad sign.......

perhaps you could tone down the highlight.

that's all i can see for the moment, although the image was a bit startling. Oo

Myrra's property :) Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2005 01:05 PM
    Threads

Maybe make somethinge else then that grass.. Maybe more colors?

Still nice though. Nitty night

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Zingo
    Maybe make somethinge else then that grass.. Maybe more colors?

Still nice though. Nitty night
    Black and white... and pink. No other colours wanted, at least for my part Xp

Well, the grass and leaf wasn't that suiting, so... a bunch of lips insted

Name:	rosa2.jpg‎
Views:	99
Size:	849.2 KB
ID:	1129  

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow that looks better.....anyways nice wallpaper...thankz for the warning....

edit: hateing slow bandwith and internet explorer 6.0
    Last edited by gadgetgirl16; 11-17-2004 at 06:38 PM.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

:: edit ::
    The image and the background don't fit together.

FOR THE FIRST VERSION
    My suggestions:
    1. Either change the subject pic, or change the bg to something livelier;
    2. If you're to keep the bg, remove the grass, for it has nothing to do with a girl in a bathing suit, really;
    3. If you're to keep the text, instead of using a gradient, just use solid colors there. I'd suggest something like "black and white", get it?
    4. Blur and lower the opacity of the background image.

FOR BOTH
    The black theme doesn't fit her.
    Try white, or pink, since those are the colors you're willing to work with.

I think that's it.
    Last edited by _hades the wicked; 11-17-2004 at 06:07 PM.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

the lips do make it look better.

****begin idea****
    add a reverse shadow to her (a white one or a grey one perhaps. -shrugs-)
    ****end idea****

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Lose the enlarged image entirely. It doesn't match. I like the lips better than the leaves they match better. Like already suggested, why not make the grass pink and black and white? Ooooor you could lose the shagginess of it somewhat and make it look like some type of carpet? *shrug*
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Maybe this? I think it looked better with the gradient background... well well

Name:	rosa3.jpg‎
Views:	293
Size:	874.5 KB
ID:	1136  

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

well it looks a little better

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It does look better, but instead of using a pink to white to black gradient, just make a subtle pink to white, it will look much better.
    Remove the background image, it will look better... Or make it a pink hue and add a lot of transparency to it, and blur.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Two more sugestions... something happened at the bottom, don't know what -_- anyway, the toolbar hides it

Name:	rosa4.jpg‎
Views:	92
Size:	791.9 KB
ID:	1141   Click image for larger version

Name:	rosa5.jpg‎
Views:	102
Size:	743.6 KB
ID:	1142  

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

Wink

I like it Tatsu. I also like your Baldur Force EXE sig 'n avvy. I think I have more pics from that..

Anyway on the wallpaper, the last version kicks. And I don't think it's a bad sign that your wallpapers always need a warning. The best artists do hentai, and that's just how it is.

...with the noteable exception of CLAMP.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

her boobs are FREKIN HUGE!!!

to big to be exact!

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

well you did do a little better but still need help
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Master Will:
    This is not the place to say if wheter "her boobs are frekin huge" or not, please keep this to wallpaper discussing only. If you don't have something to add about what to change or which versions you like better and why, don't post, please. Thanks.

@Tatsu:
    The version with the background image seems more appealing to me. Just blur the background image a bit, maybe a 1 or 2 px Gaussian Blur should do it.
    Last edited by _hades the wicked; 11-18-2004 at 06:08 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Like this?

Name:	rosa6.jpg‎
Views:	93
Size:	720.7 KB
ID:	1165  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes yes, exactly. Now all that you're needing is to get rid of the bar on the bottom ne ^^;;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ah... yes, of course... forgot -_-
    Så der:

Name:	rosa6.jpg‎
Views:	108
Size:	714.7 KB
ID:	1166  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's good now I think. =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks... let me know if there something more :]

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Looks good! The changes you made make it look a lot better.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Closed Thread

Thread Information