AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: pranks

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

Cool pranks

ok my friends graduating and needs some ideas on some good school pranks so if you know any or have done any good ones poast please

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Dry ice in the toilets. It'll fill the bathrooms with mist and if you get enough, it'll fill the hallways. TP the school, or certain teacher's houses, but make sure they're good sports about it. I'd rather go with the dry ice, but if administrators are really hard-hearted, you'll pay for it later.

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

ok ok ok lift both of the toilet seats up am take a peice of ziploc plastic and tightly streach it over the seat. put the seat down and wait for someone to go to the bathroom and they will crap all over therselvs. HA HA HA!!!

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

What a splendid idea.... Or you could just go and punch someone in the face and laugh at them...

If you wanna be cool, paint the entire school at night in many different colours making it an abstract piece of art...they'll be speechless..

My times

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Will
    ok ok ok lift both of the toilet seats up am take a peice of ziploc plastic and tightly streach it over the seat. put the seat down and wait for someone to go to the bathroom and they will crap all over therselvs. HA HA HA!!!
    For a guy who has such a vivid imagination, I won't comment any further on this statement.

Whenever I go to an elevator inside a big apartment, when no one is around, I press all the buttons and get off on the next floor, hop down the stairs back to ground level and sit on a couch in the lounge room for 10 minutes while nobody is suspecting me. I did it this one time though on a 100-story apartment, and luckily enough, nobody was on the 2nd floor when I dashed out, so I got away scot-free ^_^

The tenants complained while they got off the elevator and the managers were apologizing. I was just gracefully looking over my Cardcaptor drawings - lol.

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

OOOOO Stink Bomb [I][U]on ALL flights of stairs ur friends school has, if they have any. AND try to get one in a major class room. thatll be awesome.

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

will's was funnier but i doubt some1 wont notice the plastic covering toilet

Senior Member ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2004 07:46 PM
    Threads

Talking

tobasco sauce on the teachers seats. it will be burningly hilarious

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no put lax. or tabaco sauce in their coffee

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Am I the only one who thinks Pranks should be funny, even to those that it's directed at?

I don't think making someone eat laxatives or tobacco sauce is all that funny.

I'd rather see a prank that's funny, but doesn't hurt anyone either.

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Put some whipped cream on one of your friend's hands while he's asleep and then wiggle a feather-like object on top of his nose. I'll guarantee ya he'll be surprised... hehehehe

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thats a good one

Senior Member ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade is infamous around these parts ShadowBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2004 07:46 PM
    Threads

Talking

not tobacco sause. tobasco sause the hot sause so it burns their butt.

or you can frieze shaving cream cans till they break peal off the can throw the cream bricks in the principals car and when it heats up the cream will expand and fill their car.

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

thats awsome i gotta try that!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol - that's a treasured milestone from ages past - cream tossing bricks - ha! I find that amusing too.

Speaking of which:

One time this really popular guy I've known from high school carved out some circular holes inside this very thick yellow sponge and spray-painted it all red, and when it dried up, he painted over it with various dabs of red paint over and over again untill it looked like an actual, life-like brick. Then he would walk past you unnoticably and unsuspectedly toss it to you <with this so-called fake brick> and shouted out "CATCH!" from ear to ear.

One of my good friends squealed when he tossed it gently to her in the air and she moved out of the way like a mad woman. I was laughing at the response given, she knocked over so many of the 9th graders and everyone abrupted in chaos, and soon the teacher had gone insane that time too - I'll never forget the look on her face - he tried it on me once, but I caught it.

He asked me why it didn't spook me out.
    I said logically, "you can't toss bricks over to me that easily there." lol

**nudge nudge / wink wink**

Nocturnal Kitsune Tears of Moonlight is an unknown quantity at this point Tears of Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 09:38 AM
    Netherlands / Benelux / Europe / World / Universe
    Threads

Default The lollipop trick >.>

Hehe.. our graduates from last year class bought LOADS of those cheap lollipops and pasted them to the cycling using ladders and the likes.. Everybody was like ‘…the hell?’ and the situations generated by all the freshman kids (oh…and the remaining classes of the school <.<) trying to get them off the cycling lifting each other up, trying to use chairs and the likes was a lot of fun to watch >.>

Ow… I like the dried ice one XD Have to propose it to the graduate committee of this year >3
    The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

Sanjuro, not an Aeon Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

Dump a bunch of blue Jello mix into the school's pool (if it has one) and have someone swim around in it. then the next day come back and walk across it

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin, kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin, brauch keine Hilf, kein Koffein, doch Dynamit und Turpentin. Ich brauche Geld fur Gasolin, explosiv wie Kerosin, mit viel Oktan, und frei von Blei.
    Eine Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Senior Member E Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point E Nasty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

if the school has a bike cop/rent-a-cop, steal his bike, tie it on the flagpole and raise it. Or put streamers on the handlebars and barbie stickers on his helmet.

What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP&#33;&#33;&#33;

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

The senior class last year had, possibly, the lamest pranks. They just threw shredded paper around. Oh... that's just... so.. genius.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

pranks eh?

well, you could always go for a cherry bomb. (MUAHAHAHAHAHA! -evil look on face-) but you will probably get into a lot of trouble.

or....
    1. have bottles of shaving cream in a room an have them explode everywhere in the school.
    2. make that pretend "throw up" (oat meal mixed with whatever) and coat it on the floor and walls.
    3. flood the school. (if you wish....)
    4. replace the lights with used ones that don't even work.
    perhaps more later.....

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

well if they know where they will be sitting during grad they can sneak in the night before and bury stuff(ie. beach balls, balloons, mini keg) in the ground buy their seat.
    not much of a prank but it does keep things entertaining while you sit there. plus it does bother the teachers when they cant figure out where the heck the stuff is comming from.

(note: if grad. is in a auditorium or other building with a hard floor this may not be the best idea as the school staff may not see the humor in a student digging a hole there)
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

a couple years ago, one person took a squirrel, nailed the tail to the desk, and the squirrel ran around in circles. the teacher whom the prank was put on, fainted, because she is obsessed with squirrels.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My God...

That's disgusting and cruel and wrong and I hope to everything that is decent that they were caught and punished. >< Ugh.

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

these are great keep em coming she was just going to pull the fire alarm how boring but these are awsome

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

take a live spider, put it on the teacher's desk, then kill it on some important papers.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Closed Thread

Thread Information