AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone here from california?

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default anyone here from california?

just a random thought... who here is from the southern california area.
    or is planning to visit the southern california area.

who knows... maybe we can have a AF get together at a con or something.

Edit:
    or even if you're not and might be willing to roll out here for a possible event sometime in the future.
    Last edited by Pakachu; 11-16-2004 at 10:46 PM.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

mankowski. LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 004 - Charmander LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Pizza
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2011 09:49 PM
    Threads

Northern California owns you!

On a side note, Go Arnold!

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

i used to live in northern cali, but that was 6 years ago.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

I use to go to California in the Summers,but only Northern California ^ ^

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

im from california, bay area it be exact. i live in a little town called rodeo that is after hercules and before crockett.

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

My cosuin, Miss Churchill, lives around south california. She doesn't go to animeforum though, but she's been in AG for a while way back when. Maybe I can e-mail her about this convention of yours. Sounds pretty cool! ^_^

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

#1 Pilot amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 11:45 AM
    Threads

i'm from visalia, is that southern or central?

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

I LIVE IN SO/CAL!!!!! Rancho Cucamonga to be exact. it so0o0o0o0 rox over. So/Cal TOTALLY P-0wns No/Cal!!!!!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We should all go to comic-con. It's the less threatening con out of them all.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Pig_catapult will become famous soon enough Pig_catapult's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2005 07:10 PM
    Hopelessly lost beyond all hopes of hoping to be found. And I'm happy here.
    Threads

I live in California, but that's all I can tell you.
    Pretty blood all over....

If it's my keen invention you'd like to destroy
    I'll withstand your best shot; I've got the right toy.

I'm a girl!!

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    We should all go to comic-con. It's the less threatening con out of them all.
    sounds cool. i been wanting to go to that for a while but i'm usually too broke to make it after AX. ^^;;

http://www.comic-con.org/ <this is the one you're talking about riiight?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

i hate people who talk robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 09:07 PM
    Threads

You North Preps Can Die!!!!! Gooooo I.e.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worship Us

MY FAMILY!
    sister:karasu13
    darling wife:mini-mimru7
    cute lil' sis: Negi
    meat bag bro: Predator136912
    older sis: animeseishi
    twin sis: xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    daughter: Kill_Me_Shining
    sister: Dark Foxx
    BLEACH obsessed older bro: Sake
    crazy cousin: Edward Tivrusky/4th
    kicK*** lil' sis: crazycheezygirl

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, that's the one. I went last year, it was pretty fun. We could all wear dorky name tags and everything.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha ^_^
    anything like this...

(how do you thumbnail pics anyway?)

looking at the prices though... it looks like Anime Expo is still cheaper though.
    http://www.animeexpo.org/
    Last edited by Pakachu; 11-16-2004 at 11:30 PM.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

X_x I'm from the Sacramento area.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

i have family that live in southern cal.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Junior Member Kisa_Camui Kisa_Camui's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2004 01:31 PM
    Threads

I live in Socal. Thousand Oaks

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm...nother semi random thought.
    anyone here ever go to L.A.'s little tokyo?
    maybe we can have something small there.
    meet at anime jungle or something.

Has no life (~_~) Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

Kisa: Wah! T.O.?? Do I know you? x.x I live here too Have you gone to Adrian's Knights of Anime yet?

Anime Jungle is so spiffy *drool* I've been to that store once and dying to go again! I went to Little Tokyo on Halloween, but I went to the outdoor place/area. They have a 98 cents store there *.* *not anime, but they have spiffy bowls and sake sets and stuff* If there's a bunch of us, we should totally get together at the comic con! Providing it's close enough to me x.x;

The pain in pleasure often becomes the pleasure of pain.
    Thanks for watching as I fall...
    Beauty is a curse on this world. It keeps us all from knowing who the real monsters are.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know a total of four people from AG/tux/etc who live in Thousand Oaks.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cool, looks like we might be able to get a nice sized group going.

hmm... i live in Torrance. Torrance starts with TO... am i cool too?
    no?
    awww... XP

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

NOPE!

XD

I think I'm the one who lives the furthest south.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Duh... oh... ;-;

oh well... ^__^

Junior Member Kaname is on a distinguished road Kaname's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2004 02:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pakachu
    cool, looks like we might be able to get a nice sized group going.

hmm... i live in Torrance. Torrance starts with TO... am i cool too?
    no?
    awww... XP
    Its cool, I live in Torrance too. wow, a small world after all

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know what'd be weird? If we knew each other somehow out side of the forums.

Closed Thread

Thread Information